KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#637903 - 03/05/21 02:43 PM Mateusz Musialowski
BARTON42 Online   content
Under 16 Player

Guys

Can anyone give me some info on Musialowski? How good is he? What type of player? Who does he compare to? Fowler or more of a attacking midfielder?

#637906 - 03/05/21 03:41 PM Re: Mateusz Musialowski [Re: BARTON42]
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player

Loc: Iceland
Watch the game vs. Arsenal at Anfield and he looked good, that boy. Klopp was watching the game in the stands and I am sure he could his attention. He is attacker good with both feed. Scores as well as making goals. Think he can play anywhere in front three but think he is better looking at goal instead of having his back to the goal.
There are a couple of good attackers in U18 but of course very young.

#637907 - 03/05/21 03:55 PM Re: Mateusz Musialowski [Re: Oli]
BARTON42 Online   content
Under 16 Player

Originally Posted By Oli
Watch the game vs. Arsenal at Anfield and he looked good, that boy. Klopp was watching the game in the stands and I am sure he could his attention. He is attacker good with both feed. Scores as well as making goals. Think he can play anywhere in front three but think he is better looking at goal instead of having his back to the goal.

Thanks Ollie. There have been quite a number of very promising attackers in the Liverpool youths over the last few years but none(except maybe Jones)seem to really make it into first team. Hopefully this kid different.

#637909 - 03/05/21 10:41 PM Re: Mateusz Musialowski [Re: BARTON42]
ecnirp98 Offline
1st Team Squad

Loc: Madchester
Originally Posted By BARTON42
Originally Posted By Oli

Thanks Ollie. There have been quite a number of very promising attackers in the Liverpool youths over the last few years but none(except maybe Jones)seem to really make it into first team. Hopefully this kid different.

Musialowski looks good, time will tell, we have had a few that have promised but never made it, with the front 3 now on the wane, tehre is a good chance we could bring through a youth player, guessing Elliott will get games next season.

Brewster was the last big hope, hardly played but we got 23.5 million, good business considering we have a buy bay option also, will be interesting to see how he does in the Championship, but I do not think he suits Sheffield Utd style of play.

#637925 - 05/05/21 04:32 PM Re: Mateusz Musialowski [Re: ecnirp98]
EnergisedReds Offline
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Originally Posted By Oli

Musialowski looks good, time will tell, we have had a few that have promised but never made it, with the front 3 now on the wane, tehre is a good chance we could bring through a youth player, guessing Elliott will get games next season.

Brewster was the last big hope, hardly played but we got 23.5 million, good business considering we have a buy bay option also, will be interesting to see how he does in the Championship, but I do not think he suits Sheffield Utd style of play.

Apparently he is going to provide competition to Firmino...next season. If he is really good, he should because Fowler started very early (don't remember at what age) and Owen was keeping Fowler/Rush on the bench when he was 17, so if he is really good then he should be ready as Mbappe and Haaland were. Therefore we should know very soon

#637926 - 05/05/21 06:40 PM Re: Mateusz Musialowski [Re: EnergisedReds]
ecnirp98 Offline
1st Team Squad

Loc: Madchester
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Originally Posted By Oli

Apparently he is going to provide competition to Firmino...next season. If he is really good, he should because Fowler started very early (don't remember at what age) and Owen was keeping Fowler/Rush on the bench when he was 17, so if he is really good then he should be ready as Mbappe and Haaland were. Therefore we should know very soon

We will see, Klopp rarely puts really young players in regularly, but the medical staff are much better now than when Owen & Fowler were pushed into regular football too young and suffered injuries which impacted them later on. I expect Harvey Elliott will be playing more also next season.

#637934 - 06/05/21 01:30 PM Re: Mateusz Musialowski [Re: BARTON42]
AccaBoosty Offline
Under 23 Player

We have been here so many times with young players but very few make it to the highest level. Brewster has turned out to be a poor fit for Sheff Utd. That was a master stroke of business.

#637937 - 06/05/21 03:27 PM Re: Mateusz Musialowski [Re: AccaBoosty]
EnergisedReds Offline
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By AccaBoosty
We have been here so many times with young players but very few make it to the highest level. Brewster has turned out to be a poor fit for Sheff Utd. That was a master stroke of business.

We are experts at selling players

#637976 - 13/05/21 12:16 PM Re: Mateusz Musialowski [Re: BARTON42]
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player

Loc: Iceland
I still feel for Bournemouth because of the business we did with them.

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
Adama Traore for 30million
by ecnirp98
13 minutes 45 seconds ago
Federico Chiesa
by klopp4kop
Yesterday at 10:37 AM
One more player.
by The Kop Prophet
25/07/21 04:39 PM
The Manchester City FFP saga continues
by Stanley Park
25/07/21 12:52 PM
VAR and offside at the EURO
by EnergisedReds
24/07/21 07:08 PM

General Discussion
What widely believed historical "fact" is actually ...
by EnergisedReds
17/07/21 02:55 AM
What did your teacher do that made you call them ...
by Pickles
01/07/21 11:37 AM

Top Posters (30 Days)
EnergisedReds 20
Pickles 13
ecnirp98 11
Dunk 10
Stanley Park 7
Snakeye 5
kernowred 4
elimmel 2
klopp4kop 2