KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#637896 - 02/05/21 05:02 PM Ugly Hooliganism is back!
The Kop Prophet Offline
Under 16 Player

Sorry, not a protest when fans show up drunk, pelt local police and horses with bottle, break into their own stadium to vandalise it, then get an important game called off.

Man Utd just sh1t the bed! We should get the 3 points awarded.

#637897 - 02/05/21 07:44 PM Re: Ugly Hooliganism is back! [Re: The Kop Prophet]
EnergisedReds Offline
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By The Kop Prophet
Sorry, not a protest when fans show up drunk, pelt local police and horses with bottle, break into their own stadium to vandalise it, then get an important game called off.

Man Utd just sh1t the bed! We should get the 3 points awarded.

Yea, that's the only way to have a little bit of hope for 4th, on the field we'll probably get smacked

#637898 - 02/05/21 10:01 PM Re: Ugly Hooliganism is back! [Re: The Kop Prophet]
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player

Loc: Iceland
Yes this postponement gives hope for a few more days.

#637899 - 02/05/21 11:53 PM Re: Ugly Hooliganism is back! [Re: The Kop Prophet]
Pickles Offline
1st Team Squad

I'd imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and this game was at Anfield, we'd have a clamouring now for LFC to forfeit the game and Man Utd awarded a 3 nil win and LFC to face further punitive actions.

On another note...how and when are the PL going to arrange this match? Utd play every midweek and weekend until the season end.

#637908 - 03/05/21 08:11 PM Re: Ugly Hooliganism is back! [Re: The Kop Prophet]
AccaBoosty Offline
Under 23 Player

Should make United play it this Weds the day before their Europa League 2nd leg.

To be honest I don't give a toss about the 3 points now. This ruined my weekend and a lot of people's weekends. Fans who were looking forward to seeing this game. Hooligans have ruined it for millions and there must be punishment handed out.

I would like to see them deducted points for next season or forced to play a few home games at a neutral venue at the start of next season. But that won't happen either.

To be honest as far as awarding us 3 points are concerned on a weekend where Spurs, Chelsea, Leicester all won and West Ham winning as it stands at Burnley it probably won't amount to much in the final reckoning.

It's been a $hit season starting with Pickford taking out VVD and it's been a catalogue of disasters, bad luck and misfortunes since then.

Yesterday just made me feel sick. What makes it worse is pundits on all channels saying these "fans" have a point. Doing what they did in order to prove that was absolutely sickening. The funny thing is that had one of those little darlings broken their neck and died climbing over those seats then Scumchester would be held accountable for not doing enough to keep them out in the first place. Police were injured trying to keep the peace.

We need to see the FA take drastic action. But I am not going to hold my breath on this one.

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
Adama Traore for 30million
by ecnirp98
13 minutes 45 seconds ago
Federico Chiesa
by klopp4kop
Yesterday at 10:37 AM
One more player.
by The Kop Prophet
25/07/21 04:39 PM
The Manchester City FFP saga continues
by Stanley Park
25/07/21 12:52 PM
VAR and offside at the EURO
by EnergisedReds
24/07/21 07:08 PM

General Discussion
What widely believed historical "fact" is actually ...
by EnergisedReds
17/07/21 02:55 AM
What did your teacher do that made you call them ...
by Pickles
01/07/21 11:37 AM

Top Posters (30 Days)
EnergisedReds 20
Pickles 13
ecnirp98 11
Dunk 10
Stanley Park 7
Snakeye 5
kernowred 4
elimmel 2
klopp4kop 2