KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You are also wrong about the EU economy which is driven by the euro which benefits Germany and a few northern EU states but puts the weaker southern european countries locked in poverty in perpetuity.

The Euro is not economic but political as is the EU armed forces they are talking about. Its about a super state formation nothing to do with economics

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
You have not answered my question which was why do you think we will be economically better in the EU when their economy is hardly anything to get excited about?

And if the EU won't ever take us back then what is there to argue about? I hope you are right on that point by the way

Because there is not and has never been one EU economy, but different countries with different economies, some doing great like Germany, Netherlands and others doing badly like Greece and Italy. What is important to be in the EU is that it is the biggest market block, and no trade barriers and smooth transit is great for commerce. Every country I know would like to have barrier free access to that market, including UK, by the way.

I agree and that's the European Economic Community (EEC) something in 1975 the British people voted for. We never voted for the European union (we were denied a vote) economic co-operation I agree with but not political union. A fundamental misunderstanding by remainers and probably the main reason they lost. They concentrated on economic matters (which all proved to be false) and not the benefits of political union. And I notice neither do you.

Not sure i understand your last part, you want the EU to have a political union?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
he prefers tory political acts - like not allowing anyone to see any deals they do. Cut the nhs but give dave cameron loads of money to [oops] down the toilet.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
“It is shocking that a former Conservative prime minister not only boasted about how much money he would make from Greensill Capital, but also gave them an open door to government, starting with profiting off our NHS and ending with steelworkers’ jobs at risk,” shadow chancellor of the duchy of Lancaster, Rachel Reeves, said.

“Voting down the very measures that could have stopped Cameron’s poor and hypocritical conduct in the first place is disgraceful,” Reeves added. “It’s the latest example of how Conservative cronyism has weakened our economy, costing jobs and taxpayer money.”

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You have not answered my question which was why do you think we will be economically better in the EU when their economy is hardly anything to get excited about?

And if the EU won't ever take us back then what is there to argue about? I hope you are right on that point by the way

Because there is not and has never been one EU economy, but different countries with different economies, some doing great like Germany, Netherlands and others doing badly like Greece and Italy. What is important to be in the EU is that it is the biggest market block, and no trade barriers and smooth transit is great for commerce. Every country I know would like to have barrier free access to that market, including UK, by the way.

I agree and that's the European Economic Community (EEC) something in 1975 the British people voted for. We never voted for the European union (we were denied a vote) economic co-operation I agree with but not political union. A fundamental misunderstanding by remainers and probably the main reason they lost. They concentrated on economic matters (which all proved to be false) and not the benefits of political union. And I notice neither do you.

Not sure i understand your last part, you want the EU to have a political union?

The EU is a political union

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
“It is shocking that a former Conservative prime minister not only boasted about how much money he would make from Greensill Capital, but also gave them an open door to government, starting with profiting off our NHS and ending with steelworkers’ jobs at risk,” shadow chancellor of the duchy of Lancaster, Rachel Reeves, said.

“Voting down the very measures that could have stopped Cameron’s poor and hypocritical conduct in the first place is disgraceful,” Reeves added. “It’s the latest example of how Conservative cronyism has weakened our economy, costing jobs and taxpayer money.”

Completely agree I am just confused what this has to do with Brexit

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
corruption - tory corruption. As is Brexit, and worse its the alt right moron nutjob side of the tory party. Uk is screwed

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
another night of unionist riots and violence in belfast - nice one
DUP should be classified as a terrorist organization ..they've been egging, dogwhistling and making this violence happen. "guerilla warfare" they have called for.. bloody disgrace

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
another night of unionist riots and violence in belfast - nice one
DUP should be classified as a terrorist organization ..they've been egging, dogwhistling and making this violence happen. "guerilla warfare" they have called for.. bloody disgrace

Saw this on the news, not sure to understand what's going on

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
well the DUP who voted for this hard brexit (though N.Ireland voted to remain) are now dealing with the realities of what they voted for ( a complete mess) and are calling for violence against what they voted for. They are a complete shambles and this call to violence should see them classified as terrorists simple as that.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion