Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
tories want their people poor and patriotic . The people so full of hate they won't mind boris and his toff mates hiding everything from the people and stealing all the money.

its facist uk now, the cops are just getting started

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
What's this posting about individuals saying this or that? Brexit was a Democratic decision taken by the United Kingdom a country of 68 million people. Individuals in that country say all kinds of things.

The fact is 57% of the UK has had the vaccine compared with an average of 10% in the EU. The republic of Ireland included.

Thats what happens when a country can take its own decisions rather than be part of a muddled lumbering bloc that cant agree what day it is.

And British companies, universities and British government invented the vaccine along with USA for the alternative Pizer vaccine.

Some going for a useless country

And by the way 70 trade deals in a year I thought we couldn't do any outside the EU ? or they would take 10 years plus what happened to that one ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
tories want their people poor and patriotic . The people so full of hate they won't mind boris and his toff mates hiding everything from the people and stealing all the money.

Tories way ahead in the polls it's almost as if the British electorate are not aware of your pearls of wisdom

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
[quote=Stanley Park]What's this posting about individuals saying this or that? Brexit was a Democratic decision taken by the United Kingdom a country of 68 million people. Individuals in that country say all kinds of things.

Did you not tell us brexiters knew what they were voting for

The fact is 57% of the UK has had the vaccine compared with an average of 10% in the EU. The republic of Ireland included.

How many vaccines have you received from the EU and how many have you sent to other countries?

Thats what happens when a country can take its own decisions rather than be part of a muddled lumbering bloc that cant agree what day it is.

That's what happens when your PM is driven by greed

And British companies, universities and British government invented the vaccine along with USA for the alternative Pizer vaccine.

AstraZeneca is an Anglo-Swedish firm run by a Frenchman. Its production is happening in Britain, Europe and India. The multinational Oxford vaccine team includes scientists from Ireland and Gambia. One of the team, Prof Pollard [b]hailed it as a “vaccine for the world”. Now I know you think the world ends at Dover but the rest of us don't.

Some going for a useless country,

See answer above

And by the way 70 trade deals in a year I thought we couldn't do any outside the EU ? or they would take 10 years plus what happened to that one ?

Now now stan, you know that more than 20 of those deals have been rolled over from the EU. Your skinny deal with the EU is proving to be a disaster for business and a deal with the USA has never been further away. But I would imagine the deal with the Faroe Islands has more than made up for any losses post brexit.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 28/03/21 08:16 PM.
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EMP

Tories way ahead in the polls it's almost as if the British electorate are not aware of your pearls of wisdom

Yes the fascists are winning, happened before too.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
What's this posting about individuals saying this or that? Brexit was a Democratic decision taken by the United Kingdom a country of 68 million people. Individuals in that country say all kinds of things.

Some going for a useless country

63 roll over deals lol..with the likes of the pacific islands. ur market is right beside u and its crashed

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yes the UK market has crashed but other than China so has every country in the world. You might not have heard about it Emp but there is a global crisis and all economies have shut down.

I don't see Britain doing badly and the EU economy soaring quite the reverse we have problems in the UK but the EU economic problems dwarf those in the UK.

I have read there is the odd slight problem in the Republic of Ireland as well? Britain as an act of charity sending ROI covid vaccines much as you Irish slag us off when you are in trouble only one nation comes to your aid.

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
Yes the UK market has crashed but other than China so has every country in the world. You might not have heard about it Emp but there is a global crisis and all economies have shut down.

I don't see Britain doing badly and the EU economy soaring quite the reverse we have problems in the UK but the EU economic problems dwarf those in the UK.

I have read there is the odd slight problem in the Republic of Ireland as well? Britain as an act of charity sending ROI covid vaccines much as you Irish slag us off when you are in trouble only one nation comes to your aid.

The problem the UK market is facing is that there is no vaccine for brexit. Each of the EU countries have lost 1 trading partner, you have lost 27. China has imposed sanctions on you and unfortunately for you the USA elected a pro-Irish president. Almost the perfect storm.

You don't see Britain doing badly because you read nothing but the right wing press. Denying something doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Talking about acts of charity, 21 million vaccine doses have been distributed from the EU to the UK while it has received zero in return. There's global britain right there.

I can't compete with this. Comedy Gold.

when you are in trouble only one nation comes to your aid.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
lol thats hilarious

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
If the Irish republic dont want the donations of vaccines they can always send them back and wait for the EU ones next year sometime maybe.

And Shaggy get your facts right (not that you ever do)China has imposed sanctions on the UK for criticism of their Brutal regime nothing to do with the EU. I assume you support what China is doing?

And if Biden wants to shut Britain out because of his Irish ancestors so be it, but British and American business will be the loser.

We also trade extensively with the USA now and we are their prime military partner so much as you are hoping the Americans trash the British I think once again you will be disappointed

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion