Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
take back control lol.. seems like the facist alt right lunatic tories are taking away everything... can't see any govt deals , they all hidden from parliament now , and u can't protest anyway .

jesus hell, it is that GOVT from V from Vendetta !

shocking stuff how quick the nazis are imposing violent force on their people. the nhs is getting sold , the economy is going to crap, and if people try and protest it they get 10yrs in jail.

I suppose the thugs in Bristol were right up your street ? toytown revolutionaries who will need mummy and daddy to bail them out when they get to court, as they will. Every economy in the world has taken a huge hit due to covid. Including I read the republic of Ireland with soaring unemployment. I would imagine also the lack of tourism is hitting you hard, given its a big part of your economy.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
If it's the sunlit uplands you want I would not bother with the EU they are in a right mess the Covid crisis has shown that lumbering organisation for what it is, thank god we got out.

I know plenty of remainers I don't know one who has left Britain to live in the EU. There's a reason for that and that once we committed to leaving there is not one political party suggesting we rejoin the EU. That says it all.

Would that be the lumbering EU that has sent over 9 million vaccines to the UK?

Part of over 35 million vaccines the EU has sent to countries throughout the world.

Global britain has sent a grand total of zero vaccines to other countries throughout the world. You must be so proud.

What is your obsession with people having to leave their own country because brexit has realised their worst fears.

Your argument is basically - we brexiters created this mess but if you remainers don't like it you can leave. # national unity.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The EU has sent no vaccines to the UK they are privately owned companies (most of them Astazenica) and British Companies. Contracted by the British Government which was 3 months before the EU got moving. One of the companies supplying the Vaccine is a french company based in the UK.

You are never one to research anything are you?

In the future globalised world the economies that will do best are those most agile the EU is a solution to a 1950's problem a problem that actually never existed back then.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I most amend above post if you read up the EU has not got moving yet. It is in the most almighty mess with Covid and huge arguments are persisting one major German newspaper had the headline we envy Britain. Some of the countries (including Germany) are so frustrated they are sourcing the Sputnik vaccine from Russia.

And you think Britain would be better off part of that ?

You must be off your head !

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
The EU has sent no vaccines to the UK they are privately owned companies (most of them Astazenica) and British Companies. Contracted by the British Government which was 3 months before the EU got moving. One of the companies supplying the Vaccine is a french company based in the UK.

You are never one to research anything are you?

In the future globalised world the economies that will do best are those most agile the EU is a solution to a 1950's problem a problem that actually never existed back then.

Here's some more of those pesky facts that brexiters hate so much. .

As of 9 March, of the 34,090,287 doses exported from the EU to 31 countries, 9,106,162 went to the UK, 3,917,640 to Canada, 3,134,204 to Mexico, 2,720,210 to Japan and 1,368,900 to Saudi Arabia. Other beneficiaries of EU exports included Hong Kong (1.3m), Singapore (967,030), the US (953,723), Chile (942,825) and Malaysia (751,140).

Similar to the fact that Irish people living in N. Ireland can claim Irish citizenship and hold an Irish passport.

Similar to the fact that Dutch people are able to withdraw more cash from ATM's without having to leave the EU.

Similar to the fact that (You don't) "We trade with the EU largely on the same terms as before its (NOT)the best of all worlds".

Global britain; votes to withdraw from a free trade partnership with it's nearest neighbours and negotiate a new deal with said neighbours including trade barriers. Then enhances it's global reputation by almost immediately reneging on the same deal forcing it's neighbours to commence legal action.

Global britain decides to go it alone and tellS the other 27 countries remaining in the EU that they are all wrong and global britain is right.

Global britain further enhances its global reputation by distributing millions of vaccines to other countries throughout the world. No sorry, that was the EU

Global britain: Don't make me laugh

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
Did someon on here not tell us that global britain would be trading with the EU largely on the same terms as before....

This company would beg to differ

Lochfyne langoustines Ltd & Lochfyne seafarms Ltd

BREIXT update !!!

38 pages of paperwork today to export to France. Over £500 in EXTRA costs per shipment absolute madness!

We were not told of this pre Brexit and now it’s crippling businesses around the country.

# Fu*k business

Last edited by Shaggydog; 23/03/21 03:08 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
take back control lol.. seems like the facist alt right lunatic tories are taking away everything... can't see any govt deals , they all hidden from parliament now , and u can't protest anyway .

jesus hell, it is that GOVT from V from Vendetta !

shocking stuff how quick the nazis are imposing violent force on their people. the nhs is getting sold , the economy is going to crap, and if people try and protest it they get 10yrs in jail.

I suppose the thugs in Bristol were right up your street ? toytown revolutionaries who will need mummy and daddy to bail them out when they get to court, as they will. Every economy in the world has taken a huge hit due to covid. Including I read the republic of Ireland with soaring unemployment. I would imagine also the lack of tourism is hitting you hard, given its a big part of your economy.

http://afed.org.uk/what-actually-happened-in-bristol-and-how-a-narrative-is-built/

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Did someon on here not tell us that global britain would be trading with the EU largely on the same terms as before....

BREIXT update !!!

38 pages of paperwork today to export to France. Over £500 in EXTRA costs per shipment absolute madness!

We were not told of this pre Brexit and now it’s crippling businesses around the country.

# Fu*k business

Thats one business yes I am sure they are having problems but we have only just left the EU and if the deal is not 100% perfect from day one blame all those who spent four years siding with the EU and working against Britain, including you. I am prepared to accept whatever deal once we take the huge step of breaking free from the EU some businesses will be worse off some better off that's business and that's life. Same if we were in the EU, no system is 100% perfect for everyone it cant be if you understand how business works

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I also seem to have said that before, 10 times and counting I guess some people take time to assimilate concepts

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

BREIXT update !!!

# Fu*k business

Thats one business yes I am sure they are having problems but we have only just left the EU and if the deal is not 100% perfect from day one blame all those who spent four years siding with the EU and working against Britain, including you. I am prepared to accept whatever deal once we take the huge step of breaking free from the EU some businesses will be worse off some better off that's business and that's life. Same if we were in the EU, no system is 100% perfect for everyone it cant be if you understand how business works

Do you seriously think that is the only business struggling as a result of your new brexit reality as a 3rd country. There are no unicorns, this is the new reality.

Interesting that Bojo's oven ready deal that you described as fantastic is now not 100% perfect.

In fact by your own admission, you have basically swapped one system that wasn't 100% perfect for a new system that isn't 100% perfect.

Classic brexiter logic right there. We brexiters negotiated a poor deal and it's all the fault of remainers.

#there are no unicorns

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion