KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I see Derry is right on the Irish border nothing to stop an EU fan from moving the short distance over the border (still be near family and friends) but live in the glorious EU. Where of, course there are zero problems.

The fact you don't choose to move tells me you don't hate blighty quite as much as you make out. You know where its best to be.

That doesn't stop you disparaging your nation at every opportunity and there's nothing wrong in that, we are a free country. And of course everyone needs a hobby and that's yours.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
tis a bit weird that right wingers always go to " get out , move home" thing.. just a massive bit racist.. didn't that mad nick ferrari say that to a black women too. crazy.. its a persons home, they can want to stay home and also be totally peed off at political directions.

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I see Derry is right on the Irish border nothing to stop an EU fan from moving the short distance over the border (still be near family and friends) but live in the glorious EU. Where of, course there are zero problems.

The fact you don't choose to move tells me you don't hate blighty quite as much as you make out. You know where its best to be.

That doesn't stop you disparaging your nation at every opportunity and there's nothing wrong in that, we are a free country. And of course everyone needs a hobby and that's yours.

You aren't even attempting to justify brexit anymore just shouting if you don't like it go somewhere else.

Not everyone who voted for brexit was racist, but everyone who was racist voted for brexit. This seems very appropriate in this case.

A hater has to hate. It was the EU before and this week it's the Irish.
It's what you do. You have let hatred consume you.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
the fact he is a racist is not something new, i don't think he would even deny it.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Pulling the race card (particularly on a debate between three white men) is plumbing new depths of desperation.

It's very obvious to me you are no more a fan of the EU than I am and you know where's best for you and that's post-Brexit Britain. Good call I agree with you and so it seems do many others some illegally risking their lives to get from the EU to Britain. They have obviously not got the memo about how bad Britain is.

As for yourself you are the ultimate hater that's all you do, however the fact you now seem to be hating democratic decisions rather than people with a different religion is progress.

Lets me grateful for that

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
Pulling the race card (particularly on a debate between three white men) is plumbing new depths of desperation.

It's very obvious to me you are no more a fan of the EU than I am and you know where's best for you and that's post-Brexit Britain. Good call I agree with you and so it seems do many others some illegally risking their lives to get from the EU to Britain. They have obviously not got the memo about how bad Britain is.

As for yourself you are the ultimate hater that's all you do, however the fact you now seem to be hating democratic decisions rather than people with a different religion is progress.

Lets me grateful for that

3 white men in this conversation and 2 of them think you are racist.

You know what they say " if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck"

As for illegal immigrants, surely you have taken back control of your borders.

But on the plus side, think how happy all those british fish are these days.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You are the one who started this post sarcastically saying Brexit and the sunlit uplands. Nothing the UK or post-Brexit Britain will ever do anything positive in your mind.

Claiming people are racist for opposing your view of the world pretty much sums you up.

But none of this is anything to do with Brexit, is it? It's about what's in your mind, you see yourself as a victim, a victim due to someone else's fault.

Anything wrong with your life is due to you and until you understand that you will be utterly miserable

But I can see there is not a hope of you doing anything about it. Which is rather sad if you are a victim its not the British you are a victim of the bigotry you grew up with and now its consumed you.

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
You are the one who started this post sarcastically saying Brexit and the sunlit uplands. Nothing the UK or post-Brexit Britain will ever do anything positive in your mind.

Claiming people are racist for opposing your view of the world pretty much sums you up.

But none of this is anything to do with Brexit, is it? It's about what's in your mind, you see yourself as a victim, a victim due to someone else's fault.

Anything wrong with your life is due to you and until you understand that you will be utterly miserable

But I can see there is not a hope of you doing anything about it. Which is rather sad if you are a victim its not the British you are a victim of the bigotry you grew up with and now its consumed you.

I'm afraid when it comes to sunlit uplands you are actually contradicting yourself.

"There will be no sunlit uplands in western economies for 40 years or more".

"As far I am concerned the sunlit uplands are here now".

6 pages on brexit and it's impact and the best you have managed is that it isn't as bad as you thought it was going to be.

Your views on the withdrawal agreement have moved so far that they have travelled full circle.

You have blamed everyone for the Northern Ireland Protocol apart from the man who agreed to it and signed off on it.

You have dismissed those who have struggled as a result of the UK becoming a 3rd country as the losers in this new reality.

You have offered no answers just desperately tried to start a sectarian argument with Irish people.

Your solution for those who point out the disadvantages of this new reality: If you don't like it, go and live in the EU.

Taking back control isn't all it's cracked up to be is it.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
take back control lol.. seems like the facist alt right lunatic tories are taking away everything... can't see any govt deals , they all hidden from parliament now , and u can't protest anyway .

jesus hell, it is that GOVT from V from Vendetta !

shocking stuff how quick the nazis are imposing violent force on their people. the nhs is getting sold , the economy is going to crap, and if people try and protest it they get 10yrs in jail.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
If it's the sunlit uplands you want I would not bother with the EU they are in a right mess the Covid crisis has shown that lumbering organisation for what it is, thank god we got out.

I know plenty of remainers I don't know one who has left Britain to live in the EU. There's a reason for that and that once we committed to leaving there is not one political party suggesting we rejoin the EU. That says it all.

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion