KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
None of us can predict future economies not the British government or any government or the best analysts in the world.

If any of us could we would be trillionaires many times over.

In my view I think long term Britain will be better economically out of the EU. But I could be wrong. Only time will tell lets discuss in 10 years. But even then the variables are so complex no one could ever measure anyway.

By the way vish the pound in increasing now that must please you ?

But to repeat again and again even if the economy ends up worse that was not, nor ever will be, why I voted to leave the EU. It was a number of reasons and the economy was not the highest on the list.

Whoever is right whoever was wrong in 2016 it matters not because Britain is out of the EU and never coming back.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
awwww we really miss u

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
The problem for brexiters is that they won

Those who campaigned for it now have to deliver those unicorns they promised and lead us all to the sunlit uplands.

So far we have been told that the main bonuses are that it isn't as bad as it might have been and we can withdraw more cash from ATM machines. Same as Holland in the EU

Now we are being told it wasn't all about the economy as the economy discovers the cost of cost of becoming a 3rd country.

But they do have their blue passports and oodles of sovreignty.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
they also have boris and the alt right morons running the place for the foreseeable future.. 1980's retro style

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
None of us can predict future economies not the British government or any government or the best analysts in the world.

If any of us could we would be trillionaires many times over.

In my view I think long term Britain will be better economically out of the EU. But I could be wrong. Only time will tell lets discuss in 10 years. But even then the variables are so complex no one could ever measure anyway.

By the way vish the pound in increasing now that must please you ?

But to repeat again and again even if the economy ends up worse that was not, nor ever will be, why I voted to leave the EU. It was a number of reasons and the economy was not the highest on the list.

Whoever is right whoever was wrong in 2016 it matters not because Britain is out of the EU and never coming back.

Yes, I am happy with the pound up

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
don't be happy, human races time is up. we [oops] it

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Those who campaigned for it now have to deliver those unicorns they promised and lead us all to the sunlit uplands.

So far we have been told that the main bonuses are that it isn't as bad as it might have been and we can withdraw more cash from ATM machines. Same as Holland in the EU

Now we are being told it wasn't all about the economy as the economy discovers the cost of cost of becoming a 3rd country.

No such thing as a brexiteer we had a national Democratic vote the first for 40 years and its now been implemented. That's the end of it whether its good or bad we will have to see.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP

I think you might be right with that one, mother nature always wins and its not if but when.

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

No such thing as a brexiteer we had a national Democratic vote the first for 40 years and its now been implemented. That's the end of it whether its good or bad we will have to see.

No such thing as a brexiteer and yet.........

Only the pig headed and remain ultras deny it has been a success.

Just how far are you planning on moving the goals on your assessment of Bojo's brexit deal

Is it

(A) "The big picture is it's a resounding success"

(B) "Sure there are problems".

(C) "We trade with the EU largely on the same terms as before its the
best of all worlds".

(D) "We have our cake and we have eaten it"

(E) the deal its a fantastic achievement".

(F) "The northern Irish protocol so called should not be there and it
will have to change".

(G) " I don't deny the unionists feel betrayed and I don't blame them
they have been sold down the river".

(H) "We left the EU for reasons other than economic".

And a bonus question

How many vaccines has the UK sent to other countries?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EMP

I think you might be right with that one, mother nature always wins and its not if but when.

its not mother nature, its motherf**kers

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion