Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
Hey..Good times . Utopia here we come.

Why does utopia only happen within the EU?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

There is a two year transition period you are free to move to the EU anytime you like even after that you can still move to the Republic of Ireland and live in the lovely EU. I bet you don't though
If i could Stan i would be out of this shithole and back over in Europe before you could say, fukkk you.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

There is a two year transition period you are free to move to the EU anytime you like even after that you can still move to the Republic of Ireland and live in the lovely EU. I bet you don't though
If i could Stan i would be out of this shithole and back over in Europe before you could say, fukkk you.

Ah Stan's mask slips and the little englander speaks.

#we aren't racists we are characters.

It has taken 3.5 years to get close to agreeing a withdrawal agreement.

How long will it take to agree a trade agreement.

As Merkel said earlier today, the UK will now be a competitor to the EU. Good luck winning concessions there.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 15/10/19 03:09 PM.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
if you are thick as mince call everyone opposing you racist because you can't formulate an argument of your own.

If you want racism go on the continent you will find no shortage of far right nut cases there as the england team found out last night.

One sure way to bring extremist parties to power stop democracy then people look to alternatives

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

Nothing stopping you going is there ? if you think this nation is a shithole then the sooner you go the better

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
if you are thick as mince call everyone opposing you racist because you can't formulate an argument of your own.

If you want racism go on the continent you will find no shortage of far right nut cases there as the england team found out last night.

One sure way to bring extremist parties to power stop democracy then people look to alternatives

You are a very angry little man these days.

Take a holiday to Europe (whilst it's still stress free) and forget about Brexit for a while.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Why would going to Europe not be stress free? The worst that can happen is you’ll need a visa.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Why would going to Europe not be stress free? The worst that can happen is you’ll need a visa.

Well in the event of a No Deal the UK will become a 3rd country.

So in that case just pray that you don't take ill as your EHIC card which entitles you to state funded medical treatment in the EU will no longer be valid.

Think long and hard about what personal possessions you bring with you as you will be subject to restrictions that were wavered when you were part of the EU.

Take the bus were possible as you will need an International Driving Permit and an Insurance Green Card if you fancy hiring a car, as a member of the EU you currently don't need either.

Oh and there is every chance that as a citizen of a 3rd country you will need a visa.

Apart from that it will be absolutely stress free. But you will have your blue passport to console you.

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Yes.

Tenerife,Gran Canaria and Lanzarote are part of the EU and lie off the West African coast.

They must be in Europe then?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Well in the event of a No Deal the UK will become a 3rd country.

So in that case just pray that you don't take ill as your EHIC card which entitles you to state funded medical treatment in the EU will no longer be valid.

Think long and hard about what personal possessions you bring with you as you will be subject to restrictions that were wavered when you were part of the EU.

Take the bus were possible as you will need an International Driving Permit and an Insurance Green Card if you fancy hiring a car, as a member of the EU you currently don't need either.

Oh and there is every chance that as a citizen of a 3rd country you will need a visa.

Apart from that it will be absolutely stress free. But you will have your blue passport to console you.

Oh no! I’ll never leave the house again!

Jeez are you part of project fear now? You’re basically saying it’ll be like going to the US or some such other country outside the EU. Dead stressful that and something that no one in this country does because it’s so stressful.

And I couldn’t give a turd what colour my passport is so why does that matter?

My word.

Last edited by wilkij1975; 15/10/19 04:30 PM.
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion