Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
what's complicated about brexit ? Other than the politics ? Remember we never had a vote to join the EU that was because they knew we would vote no. When reluctantly they gave us a vote and bombarded us with lies and project fear the British still voted to leave

Parliament while working with the EU has done everything in its power and beyond to overturn that vote. They are even preventing elections in case we give Johnson a majority

We are democratically no better than a third world corrupt state

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
what's complicated about brexit ? Other than the politics ? Remember we never had a vote to join the EU that was because they knew we would vote no. When reluctantly they gave us a vote and bombarded us with lies and project fear the British still voted to leave

Parliament while working with the EU has done everything in its power and beyond to overturn that vote. They are even preventing elections in case we give Johnson a majority

The theme from the dam busters should really be playing in the background.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 09/10/19 07:47 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

To get a deal that's not going to make people's life worse maybe. Otherwise, wasn't there a deal on the table which Brexiters in your government refused? The opposition is never supposed to vote for the government. So it's not the remainers who made life difficult, I think they all voted for May's deal.

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
No wonder everyone from third world countries are being given visas to the UK.

Because they will feel at home here,except for the weather.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

To get a deal that's not going to make people's life worse maybe. Otherwise, wasn't there a deal on the table which Brexiters in your government refused? The opposition is never supposed to vote for the government. So it's not the remainers who made life difficult, I think they all voted for May's deal.

Where do you get the idea the opposition never vote with the government ? They vote with the government all the time. Many of the acts both parties agree. For example an act to stop domestic violence do you think labour MP would vote against it because a Tory brought the motion ? Tell me this what have MP,s done in the last three and a half years positively to agree a solution ? I watch britains politics every day and pretty much nothing is my conclusion if you know different I would be interested in you telling me what it is ?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Where do you get the idea the opposition never vote with the government ? They vote with the government all the time. Many of the acts both parties agree. For example an act to stop domestic violence do you think labour MP would vote against it because a Tory brought the motion ? Tell me this what have MP,s done in the last three and a half years positively to agree a solution ? I watch britains politics every day and pretty much nothing is my conclusion if you know different I would be interested in you telling me what it is ?

You mean across parties or within the Tories? I don't think there was anything across parties as the Tories negotiated the deal on their own without involving any part of the opposition. In fact I thought May made a mistake by not involving them but after what I saw when she tried, I don't think she had that as an option, she would have been sacked much earlier if she worked with the opposition. The big problem is that there are a lot of ways to leave the EU and in extreme ways, can't understand what you see simple in that. You should ask yourself why your country is so divided.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Our country is divided because many of our politicians are trying to overturn the 2016 and trashing our centuries old democracy and precedent and using the courts

However I don't think it's as divided as you think there is politicians and then there is the person in the street. You only here about the former on sky news

I wager the vast majority of British people however they voted simply want brexit implemented and be done with it. The idea of running another referendum as some politicians want is insane especially as it will almost certainly be rigged in the voting options so remain wins. Look what the Labour Party are wanting to do agree a deal then campaign against their own deal for remain. That would never be accepted and seen as little more than a joke

So I don't accept our country is divided come over here and see if you don't believe me rather than taking everything off biased media channels

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Our country is divided because many of our politicians are trying to overturn the 2016 and trashing our centuries old democracy and precedent and using the courts

However I don't think it's as divided as you think there is politicians and then there is the person in the street. You only here about the former on sky news

I wager the vast majority of British people however they voted simply want brexit implemented and be done with it. The idea of running another referendum as some politicians want is insane especially as it will almost certainly be rigged in the voting options so remain wins. Look what the Labour Party are wanting to do agree a deal then campaign against their own deal for remain. That would never be accepted and seen as little more than a joke

So I don't accept our country is divided come over here and see if you don't believe me rather than taking everything off biased media channels

Two British guys I know one lives in London and is a remainer and the other one lives in Kent and voted Brexit told me that they prefer not to discuss Brexit among friends and even family as it never ends well, the London guy told me that relationship even soured with some and ending up stop to talk to each other.

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 10/10/19 05:29 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

Two British guys I know one lives in London and is a remainer and the other one lives in Kent and voted Brexit told me that they prefer not to discuss Brexit among friends and even family as it never ends well, the London guy told me that relationship even soured with some and ending up stop to talk to each other.

I apologise I did not realise you knew TWO british people well that proves your point then as only 6 people live in britain and you know a third of them

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion