1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By Markhutch1
City lost, by the way.

I blame the IRA

You will never blame the IRA

I have changed my mind. I blame Merkel instead.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I still think there will be a deal at the 11th hour no evidence just a gut feel

However if not no deal looks very likely more likely than ever now

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
[quote=Stanley Park]I still think there will be a deal at the 11th hour no evidence just a gut feel

However if not no deal looks very likely more likely than ever now [/quot

That's indigestion.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
my stomach has more brains than parliament probably the worst set of politicians for 400 years since parliament began

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
my stomach has more brains than parliament probably the worst set of politicians for 400 years since parliament began

Really? Looks to me that you think too highly of yourself. You should have agreed with me 3 years back that Brexit was very complicated, you still can though but you'll have to swallow some pride. In any case you can try to become an MP to sort things out or create your own party.

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 09/10/19 04:11 PM.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Really? Looks to me that you think too highly of yourself. You should have agreed with me 3 years back that Brexit was very complicated, you still can though but you'll have to swallow some pride. In any case you can try to become an MP to sort things out or create your own party.

Brexit is simple it's the politics that's complicated if the British parliament had spent a millionth of the amount of time on formulating a deal than on squabbling or trying to stop brexit it could have been agreed two years ago. I will admit though three years ago I had not appreciated just how corrupt our parliament was

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Brexit is simple it's the politics that's complicated if the British parliament had spent a millionth of the amount of time on formulating a deal than on squabbling or trying to stop brexit it could have been agreed two years ago. I will admit though three years ago I had not appreciated just how corrupt our parliament was

No it's not simple at all, this is why your country is so divided and who is corrupting your MPs, the EU? I think you are losing your mind or you have a too simplistic view of politics.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Brexit is simple.

Oh dear.

I really fear for your country.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion