Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Calling British soldiers terrorists shows you for what you are an IRA sympathiser no one else would say that and I have met people like you in real life I can smell the hatred immediately

I also have noticed you don't condemn the IRA Directly you condemn all violence that's exactly the language the IRA used in the 80,s. When they murdered civilians they claimed it was the result of British oppression not them. Your last post also mentions British imposed border again the language of the IRA. The majority in Northern Ireland don't agree with you and would see you for what you are a sectarian extremist

You have rumbled us, everyone in Ireland is in the RA.

Get all that hatred out Stan. Tell me, who comes in and puts all your toys back in your pram when you drop off to sleep?

Question: Who imposed the border in Ireland?
Answer: Britain.
Your response:,Shout about the IRA a lot.

On the subject of the IRA are you still voting for the Brexit Party given that they have an elected representative that condones IRA violence?

Now that you have your weekly IRA rant out of your system do you have any workable solutions to the border problem? Anything?

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
Originally Posted By Derek
It's not a 'gamble' Stan...and we're a long way from 1923.
I know you won't remember but when this disaster started 2 years ago and you began raving about it the first question the Irish posters on here had was what happens with the border, not what happens to the economy, what happens to the border.
It's the elephant in the room and you and those you support are still too blind or arrogant or stupid to see it.
In Ireland it's about the border, it's always been about the border.

There is an agreement between Britain and Ireland since 1923 where there is freedom of movement between the two countries. I don't have any stats but I bet there are more Irish people living in Britain than Ireland entirely in harmony families workplace social the only hatred I see is on here with people still fighting battles of 400 years ago

Where's the hatred in what I just said? The amount of Irish living in UK has nothing to do with anything, except that it exposes the fact the you think Ireland somehow owes the UK something.
You can choose to ignore the border but that's what it's all about.
You continue to fall back on insults because that's all you have left, have you noticed that every Irish person that disagrees with you is branded a terrorist ?
So, where's the hatred (your word not mine) in what I said?

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
To my knowledge no one is talking about installing a hard border in Ireland it's simply a weaponised tactic to drive concessions from Britain but the republic will pay a very high price if it leads to no deal

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
To my knowledge no one is talking about installing a hard border in Ireland it's simply a weaponised tactic to drive concessions from Britain but the republic will pay a very high price if it leads to no deal

Your PM talked about a remote check point himself, isn't it? Why do you need a check point if you don't have a border and how can you have different custom tariffs and standards if you don't have a border? And how do you stop free movement without a border?

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 06/10/19 04:10 PM.
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Calling British soldiers terrorists shows you for what you are an IRA sympathiser no one else would say that and I have met people like you in real life I can smell the hatred immediately

I also have noticed you don't condemn the IRA Directly you condemn all violence that's exactly the language the IRA used in the 80,s. When they murdered civilians they claimed it was the result of British oppression not them. Your last post also mentions British imposed border again the language of the IRA. The majority in Northern Ireland don't agree with you and would see you for what you are a sectarian extremist

Nothing wrong with condeming all violence ..ira , unionist and british military terrorism. All are a disgrace. You however only recognize IRA terrorism which is stupid ignorant and dangerous

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

If you had any sense you would ask Dunk to lock this thread to stop you making a bigger show of yourself.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
He needs these threads to vent his stupidity, black panther 2 won't be out for a few years

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

If you had any sense you would ask Dunk to lock this thread to stop you making a bigger show of yourself.

I have never known you respond with an intelligent reasoned answer and I know I never will

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

I have never known you respond with an intelligent reasoned answer and I know I never will

Every time, every single time grin

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
City lost, by the way.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion