Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I find it odd that people who quite understandably are opposed to historic emipires now want to support EU imperialism in 2019

EU imperialism? I am not sure who they have as a colony, do you know how people lived in colonies? Are you saying the UK is a colony of the EU, you lost me there?

How is the EU different in principle to the British empire yes some of the British empire was by force but much of it was political India for example became part of the British empire by politics pretty undemocratic politics yes but that's what the EU is about as well. In principle they are similar guy verh? Whatever his name is of the EU spoke at the lib dem conference that we are in an age of empires which is what the EU is surely ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Going to Anfield stadium and actually watching a game there are not the same.

A country which "apparently"is so against imperialism like Mauritius has now embraced the UN plan for eight Smart cities with China building them.

Then you have the cooperation with Israel whilst supporting Palestinian rights.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Markhutch1
Going to Anfield stadium and actually watching a game there are not the same.

A country which "apparently"is so against imperialism like Mauritius has now embraced the UN plan for eight Smart cities with China building them.

Then you have the cooperation with Israel whilst supporting Palestinian rights.

China is building our smart Cities? Do you work in a circus or something? For your information a China company got concession to build one smart city and the rest are private, including one being done by the group I work for and it's only a property development scheme

I am not sure what you have against the UN and I hardly understand what you talk about, better give me a break.

Last I am not sure how Anfield gets in this post, you have a major problem mate.

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Property development scheme?

Im giving up with you.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Property development scheme?

Im giving up with you.

Yes good idea, you don't know what you are talking about. In your world the UN should disappear, not sure what to replace it with, NATO?

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Maybe you can drag yourself away from building communist bloc cities

long enough to watch The Team play in Liverpool.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Maybe you can drag yourself away from building communist bloc cities

long enough to watch The Team play in Liverpool.

Which I've done you fool

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
I find it odd that people who quite understandably are opposed to historic emipires now want to support EU imperialism in 2019

EU imperialism? I am not sure who they have as a colony, do you know how people lived in colonies? Are you saying the UK is a colony of the EU, you lost me there?

How is the EU different in principle to the British empire yes some of the British empire was by force but much of it was political India for example became part of the British empire by politics pretty undemocratic politics yes but that's what the EU is about as well. In principle they are similar guy verh? Whatever his name is of the EU spoke at the lib dem conference that we are in an age of empires which is what the EU is surely ?

Is the EU preventing the UK to leave, let alone by force? Comparing the EU to the British Empire is stupid, you are losing your mind in despair. You keep on banging about democracy, but democracy is not a one day thing, a vote on the deal will be the most democratic process as people will know much better what they vote for, while in the referendum is was more a blurred vision having each and everyone interpreting in their own way. Everybody knows why Brexiters are dead against it and it has nothing to do with democracy.

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 20/10/19 04:32 AM.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion