Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
So they should’ve let ISIS run wild out there? I’d suggest it’s more damned if they do damned if they don’t.

This wasn’t a problem of their making and have helped get rid of one of the nastiest group of mentalists there’s been yet still you moan. Just an excuse to have a go.

and how exactly did ISIS come into existence?

Muslim fundamentalism started in the 1930's and really started to take off in the 1990's the latest loon stabbing people in Manchester is apparently Manchester born and bred it's a culture war and one that's many hundreds of years old just the sort of thing right up your street

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
So they should’ve let ISIS run wild out there? I’d suggest it’s more damned if they do damned if they don’t.

This wasn’t a problem of their making and have helped get rid of one of the nastiest group of mentalists there’s been yet still you moan. Just an excuse to have a go.

and how exactly did ISIS come into existence?

Muslim fundamentalism started in the 1930's and really started to take off in the 1990's the latest loon stabbing people in Manchester is apparently Manchester born and bred it's a culture war and one that's many hundreds of years old just the sort of thing right up your street

Oh dear. Stay off the drink Stan.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You must feel quite smug shaggy when comparing yourself against Islamic fundmentalism whereas you are fighting the relatively recent battles of the 16th century they are a good thousand years behind you fighting the battles of the 6th century

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
You must feel quite smug shaggy when comparing yourself against Islamic fundmentalism whereas you are fighting the relatively recent battles of the 16th century they are a good thousand years behind you fighting the battles of the 6th century

Oh dear, hangover annoying you this morning.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

And which battles are you fighting if I may ask, looks to me that yours are a bit more recent.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

And which battles are you fighting if I may ask, looks to me that yours are a bit more recent.

To respect the biggest democratic vote in British history if that's all right with you?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
a losing battle it seems..perhaps if the tories were not so ignorant and dumb u could have won ur battle.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yeah because the Tory’s are the only ignorant one. You’d know all about ignorance I suppose.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
The DUP are not happy with BoJo's proposed solution to the border problem.

However it is a most welcome and sensible u-turn by Bojo.

You may finally get your Brexit after all.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Parliament will still vote down anything that BoJo brings to the table.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion