KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
exactly which is why for the last 40 years I have eased myself to sleep each night by humming rule Britainia

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
We have not left the EU yet our undemocractic remain dominated parliament have not give up yet albeit they are on the back foot the supposedly buffoon boris has outwitted the lot of them within weeks not bad for a buffoon

However if we do leave I have faith in Britain and the British people. It seems our friend from the Indian Ocean and the east coast of Ireland don't have faith in Britain

Oh well Britain have to try to live with that huge disappointment

Faith in what exactly, that British people will work harder and will become smarter out of the EU? Could you please share how this will happen, haven't read anywhere how your econony will improve outside the EU? Thanking you in advance

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Stan thinks Queen Vic's still on the throne...British people will work harder. laugh

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
Stan thinks Queen Vic's still on the throne...British people will work harder. laugh

So re-colonisation and slave trade will be back then? The Empire will strike back, cannot wait to see that. In the mean time let's watch the Empires parliament on Saturday

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion