Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Parliament will still vote down anything that BoJo brings to the table.

Exactly no deal no matter how good will be acceptable to large parts of parliament who simply don't accept that the Democractic votes of ordinary members of the public matter. However I have great confidence in buffoon boris and the British public when the anti democracts allow an election

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I don’t think they’ll allow an election either. They know that Boris is way ahead in the polls so won’t want to risk it. They’re holding us all to random basically until they get what they want.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I don’t think they’ll allow an election either. They know that Boris is way ahead in the polls so won’t want to risk it. They’re holding us all to random basically until they get what they want.

Watch Jeff Taylor on utube he comes up with some gems about what they are up to.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

Exactly no deal no matter how good will be acceptable to large parts of parliament who simply don't accept that the Democractic votes of ordinary members of the public matter. However I have great confidence in buffoon boris and the British public when the anti democracts allow an election

You also had great confidence in May, so happy were you with the new cabinet taking over from Cameron. There is always hope in your heart when it comes to Brexit, great.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

When the anti democrats allow an election.

Mad sentence even by your standards.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
We have an opposition party that wants to stop an election being held that is mad by any standard and something in all my years I have never witnessed

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
We have an opposition party that wants to stop an election being held that is mad by any standard and something in all my years I have never witnessed

You know fine well why the opposition won't have an election.

Your PM cannot be trusted.

That is mad by any standard

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

You know fine well why the opposition won't have an election.

Your PM cannot be trusted.

That is mad by any standard

It because they know they won’t win. Simple as that. As I’ve said before, if they can rush the surrender bill through they could’ve done the same to make sure the election date couldn’t be changed.

They’re all running scared so are doing what they’re doing for their own good not the country’s.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The polls show if Johnson delivers brexit by 31st oct he will win a clear majority maybe as many as 140 seats if not delivered then brexit party takes over and likely a hung parliament with potentially a Corbyn minority government

That's why they are stopping an election the real reason.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The polls show if Johnson delivers brexit by 31st oct he will win a clear majority maybe as many as 140 seats if not delivered then brexit party takes over and likely a hung parliament with potentially a Corbyn minority government

That's why they are stopping an election the real reason.

The majority of polls also say that remain has a majority now, should there be a referendum on the negotiated deal vs remain then?

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion