Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
All "the west is evil" merchants one would have been happy the evil USA sent its troops home. Maybe this is a reminder to those dolts why we need to be selectively involved at times

However my view is trump was unwise and reckless and turkey potentially confronting Iran, Syria and Russia could be very dangerous. But ultimately the fault is the countries in the region not the USA for not standing between them. It also shows a "do nothing" policy by the west is highly dangerous

ISIS will hurt Europe more than the US, about time Europe did something about it instead of always expecting the US to sort things out.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
All "the west is evil" merchants one would have been happy the evil USA sent its troops home. Maybe this is a reminder to those dolts why we need to be selectively involved at times

However my view is trump was unwise and reckless and turkey potentially confronting Iran, Syria and Russia could be very dangerous. But ultimately the fault is the countries in the region not the USA for not standing between them. It also shows a "do nothing" policy by the west is highly dangerous

ISIS will hurt Europe more than the US, about time Europe did something about it instead of always expecting the US to sort things out.

I totally agree Vish

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Europe can only do something if the handwringing lefties allow it or they’ll bedemonised for ever.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Britain and the west played its part no doubt but were not solely to blame. You seem to be forgetting that the mess in Syria was nothing to do with the west (I’m sure the far left lunatic will be along to claim it was soon) yet you want the US to clean up its mess??

Well you don’t seem too happy that the US and the west helped rid the world of them. You’re also not condemning the reckless invasion of Syria by Turkey? Imagine if it was a western invasion. Imagine the hand wringing and condemnation.

You still happy with the USA?

Asked whether he was concerned about ISIS fighters fleeing Kurdish custody and becoming a threat elsewhere, Trump said during a press conference on Wednesday: “Well they’re going to be escaping to Europe. That's where they want to go, they want to go back to their homes.”

Where did I say I was happy with them? For the sake of bringing 50 odd soldiers home I don’t see why they couldn’t have stayed. At least it was keeping the Turkish out. Still no condemning them I see.

I assignment you read the following

"Do you honestly think anyone on here supports ISIS".

But then again this is Koptalk.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Britain and the west played its part no doubt but were not solely to blame. You seem to be forgetting that the mess in Syria was nothing to do with the west (I’m sure the far left lunatic will be along to claim it was soon) yet you want the US to clean up its mess??

Well you don’t seem too happy that the US and the west helped rid the world of them. You’re also not condemning the reckless invasion of Syria by Turkey? Imagine if it was a western invasion. Imagine the hand wringing and condemnation.

You still happy with the USA?

Asked whether he was concerned about ISIS fighters fleeing Kurdish custody and becoming a threat elsewhere, Trump said during a press conference on Wednesday: “Well they’re going to be escaping to Europe. That's where they want to go, they want to go back to their homes.”

Where did I say I was happy with them? For the sake of bringing 50 odd soldiers home I don’t see why they couldn’t have stayed. At least it was keeping the Turkish out. Still no condemning them I see.

I assignment you read the following

"Do you honestly think anyone on here supports ISIS".

But then again this is Koptalk.

Not sure what that means to be honest? If you want my honest answer to that question then I don’t know. ISIS have after all taken on the evil west so maybe there are some in here who don’t mind them?

So, to use your words, I assignment you read the following.

No condemnation of Turkey for their actions?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
UN should come in and protect the kurds, they always get left to rot by the west..allies without oil or money treatment

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Trump thinks its ok to abandon the kurds cause they didn't help them on D-Day ..jesus christ

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
UN should come in and protect the kurds, they always get left to rot by the west..allies without oil or money treatment

The UN has no proper army and by the time they come, it will be too late.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
i know

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Trump thinks its ok to abandon the kurds cause they didn't help them on D-Day ..jesus christ

Of all the idiotic things he’s said that has to top them all.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion