Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#628187 09/10/19 04:46 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Thanks to Turkey and condoned by Trump (big mouth but small balls if any)

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 09/10/19 04:46 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Abandoning the Kurds is a disgrace, however the U.S have a history of this.Disgraceful.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By lumba
Abandoning the Kurds is a disgrace, however the U.S have a history of this.Disgraceful.

Spot on lumbs.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Moan when they interfere, moan when they go home.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Moan when they interfere, moan when they go home.

And there's the problem. They interfere and leave an almighty mess behind them then go home.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
As far as I understand they went to help rid them of ISIS. The problem wasn’t if their making and what they went to do is done. Should they have just let the Kurds try and fight them back? Is it the US’s responsibility to rebuild Syria after Al Assad, ISIS etc. destroyed it? Not really sure what you want from them?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
As far as I understand they went to help rid them of ISIS. The problem wasn’t if their making and what they went to do is done. Should they have just let the Kurds try and fight them back? Is it the US’s responsibility to rebuild Syria after Al Assad, ISIS etc. destroyed it? Not really sure what you want from them?

To mind their own business.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
So they should’ve let ISIS run wild out there? I’d suggest it’s more damned if they do damned if they don’t.

This wasn’t a problem of their making and have helped get rid of one of the nastiest group of mentalists there’s been yet still you moan. Just an excuse to have a go.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
So they should’ve let ISIS run wild out there? I’d suggest it’s more damned if they do damned if they don’t.

This wasn’t a problem of their making and have helped get rid of one of the nastiest group of mentalists there’s been yet still you moan. Just an excuse to have a go.

and how exactly did ISIS come into existence?

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

and how exactly did ISIS come into existence?

ISIS came into existence because of the illegal war Bush and Blair started in Iraq, when the Saddam regime was defeated there were a lot of armed Sunni soldiers who were left behind and were not integrated in the US backed government. They ended up creating ISIS.

Turkey/Erdogan does not want powerful Kurds and he basically told Trump he was moving in and didn't want US troops to get involved. For whatever reasons Trump just bent. Now let's see what Europe including UK does when its ISIS nationals return, would be interesting. The US will be much less impacted so Europe should have stepped in, but then they rely too much on the US for their army. That's why a European army would have made sense. They understand now that they cannot keep on relying on US. The Kurds will just be the collateral damage but nothing new there

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 10/10/19 02:40 AM.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion