KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
How do you know it’ll take us backwards?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Extensive research.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Care to share? All I’ve seen is ifs, buts and maybes with a whole load of coulds thrown in for good measure.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Care to share? All I’ve seen is ifs, buts and maybes with a whole load of coulds thrown in for good measure.

Where are the government papers telling you how good Brexit is going to be wilki? Do you not find that worrying?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Where are the government papers telling you how good Brexit is going to be wilki? Do you not find that worrying?

I’m not claiming to have done extensive research into it. Just asking to see lumba’s that’s all.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

I’m not claiming to have done extensive research into it. Just asking to see lumba’s that’s all.

So does it.not worry you that there are no Government papers extolling the virtues of a no deal Brexit.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Not really.

Does it not worry you that people are constantly saying something will be bad yet can’t give any concrete or credible evidence to back it up despite saying they’ve extensive research on it?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Not really.

Does it not worry you that people are constantly saying something will be bad yet can’t give any concrete or credible evidence to back it up despite saying they’ve extensive research on it?

So we are to ignore the information provide by the government in Operation Yellowhammer?

And lumbs extensive research?

This is all going to end in tears.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 02/10/19 10:23 PM.
M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
This reminds me of the "sexed up" dossier on Iraq presented by the Blair government about the weapons of mass destruction.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Not really.

So we are to ignore the information provide by the government in Operation Yellowhammer?

And lumbs extensive research?

This is all going to end in tears.

Yellowhammer was worst case. It was also littered with ‘could happens’. No one knows for sure what will happen.

Anyway, I’m not even sure we’ll leave anyway. Parliament are doing all they can to stop it and with the surrender act it’ll only be a name only brexit if we do.

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion