Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#627744 26/09/19 02:36 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Well I have heard it all now.

We are all supposed to calm our language down say remain MP,s. Remain MP,s are concerned for their safety.

Here's a thought how about implementing the decision of the British people which you promised to respect, which you were voted in on a manifesto of respecting the result, a referendum you, yourselves authorised by 6 to 1

Instead they carry on plotting and changing the British consitution and rich business women and the elite funding court cases to trash the vote of millions of ordinary people

And you are surprised you idiots the nation is angry ! Believe me if you carry on your games don't be surprised if it gets angrier

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

We are all supposed to calm our language down say remain MP,s. Remain MP,s are concerned for their safety.

Here's a thought how about implementing the decision of the British people which you promised to respect, which you were voted in on a manifesto of respecting the result, a referendum you, yourselves authorised by 6 to 1

Instead they carry on plotting and changing the British consitution and rich business women and the elite funding court cases to trash the vote of millions of ordinary people

And you are surprised you idiots the nation is angry ! Believe me if you carry on your games don't be surprised if it gets angrier

You do realise that a member of your parliament was murdered by a right wing fanatic screaming britain first. You do realise that a number of current MP's have received death threats. Of course you do. You just don't care.

This post is an hysterical rant by an angry right winger who is getting closer each day to advocating violence as a solution to the current problems.

Very mature.

#we aren't racist we are characters.

Shaggydog #627749 26/09/19 03:34 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
So what's your answer oh very clever one ? Another referendum ? Cancel Brexit ? Tell the public they are all thick ?

That will take the heat out of it I am sure

There again there is my solution "implement what the British people vote for" I know that's "out of the box" thinking but there we are. Yes I know that's probably too far out

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
So what's your answer oh very clever one ? Another referendum ? Cancel Brexit ? Tell the public they are all thick ?

There again there is my solution "implement what the British people vote for" I know that's "out of the box" thinking but there we are. Yes I know that's probably too far out

When does the revolution start?

Shaggydog #627752 26/09/19 03:53 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

I don't know what's happening but something is and that's the worrying part. I have started to go to a few meetings that are being organised. And before you claim far right it's ordinary working people who are sick to the back teeth with being treated with contempt. My best guess is there won't be widespread violence but some new political movements will form. What I have no idea. The other option is MP,s do what they promised to do. However that's too big ask obviously

Last edited by Stanley Park; 26/09/19 03:54 PM.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

I don't know what's happening but something is and that's the worrying part. I have started to go to a few meetings that are being organised. And before you claim far right it's ordinary working people who are sick to the back teeth with being treated with contempt. My best guess is there won't be widespread violence but some new political movements will form. What I have no idea. The other option is MP,s do what they promised to do. However that's too big ask obviously

A thinly veiled threat of violence. Very democratic.

#we aren't far right we are ordinary working people

Last edited by Shaggydog; 26/09/19 03:58 PM.
Shaggydog #627755 26/09/19 04:22 PM
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Or how about you vote again on the terms on leaving . Like mogg and all the brexiters said they would. Stan wants violence if you ask me, seems to love it.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

To be fair they have a point. It’s ok to be angry and to not like what’s going on. But it’s not alright for MP’s to be or feel threatened or to have their family threatened. I don’t like them or like what’s going on as much as the next man but that stuff ain’t on. A lot of it is stoked by the MP’s themselves with the way they all act in parliament.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

There's gonna be alot of heavy sighing soon Stan,i can see it now,mark my words.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
lumba #627778 27/09/19 10:29 AM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I watched at least two hours of the Parliament debate on Wednesday. All this fuss about parliament must not be silenced. And what did they do ? Tear lumps out of one another for four hours like drunken football hooligans. Not one positive thing was agreed. And of course jo cox death being used to score cheap political points

What must the public make of that?

I agree MP,s should not be subject to violence however they really don't help themselves. The only way around this is for MP,s to do their job and implement what they promised to do over three years ago.

That is obvious to any reasonable person

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion