Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
A
Ok for those not in the know this is the story of the girl who left to join Islamic State aged 15. She is now 19 and expecting her 3rd child.

She is unrepentant of her actions and wants to come home to the UK to have her baby as she knows it will be looked after.

Should we let her return?

Should we take her back?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 14/02/19 07:36 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I went for the hell freezing over option. Might seem harsh but fukk her. She made her bed and you know the rest. We’ve enough security risks over here already without paying for another.

A
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
A
Yep totally agree Wilkij. If she came here she would need a new identity and this would cost the UK taxpayer thousands and thousands of pounds. She would not be safe from IS sympathisers so would need protection. She would not be safe from a whole host of other groups wishing her harm so would need protection again.

I can't see a scenario which would allow her to come back.

I can see this making a fantastic political diversion to Brexit in the next couple of weeks.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The complete lack of remorse got me. The fact that seeing severed heads in bins didn’t faze her got me even more. Makes you wonder what she’d be capable of?

A
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
A
Yeah listening to that nearly made me throw up. I mean how fukked up is she? If she came back and committed any sort of crime or was involved in anything related to her IS past what would happen then?

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
If any of the medieval racks etc.. are still in working order in The Tower she should be put on each and everyone of them with the relation of one of the brave soldiers who lost their life at the hands of these evil ba,,stards, operating the the levers to pull the evil b.itch apart!

Blase f.uckin.g attitude too "wants to come home to the UK to have her baby as she knows it will be looked after".

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Believe it or not I went for the hell freezing over option (advanced version)

However here's the reality

She will be allowed back fast tracked to a council house showered with benefits, interviewed on mainstream television (BBC and Sky news fawning over her as a victim) newspaper and articles in the guardian about how American and British foreign policy forced her to do it. Then the book and the millions and maybe a chat show on channel four. That's if we are lucky, unlucky she blows innocent British citizens commuting to work to pieces

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Believe it or not I went for the hell freezing over option (advanced version)

However here's the reality

She will be allowed back fast tracked to a council house showered with benefits, interviewed on mainstream television (BBC and Sky news fawning over her as a victim) newspaper and articles in the guardian about how American and British foreign policy forced her to do it. Then the book and the millions and maybe a chat show on channel four. That's if we are lucky, unlucky she blows innocent British citizens commuting to work to pieces

I think she will be allowed to get back to the UK as she is a UK citizen, I don't think legally the UK can prevent that. However, she will have to be put in custody until she is not a threat which should take years. Same has happened in other countries. Her family asking the government to help getting her back is really shameless though.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Having her back in any way is shameless but that’s what this country has come to. Instead of wasting all that good money that could go to those in teal need they should spend a bit on a bullet for her.

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
Thats not just the UK Wilks, it international law I think. Whichever country you're a citizen of can't refuse you entry. What happens after you return is also up to the country. I'd imagine a full investigation would have to be done. Her lack of remorse/compassion was shocking alright.
There's been plenty of talk on here about grooming and radicalizing teenagers, surely this is one of those cases? three 15 year olds don't join ISIS without help.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion