Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 87 of 174 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 173 174
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I kinda don't even want to comment on it, just let it happen.. the hardliners rage just has to be ignored.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The whole thing has been pointless but just needs finishing now. I’m sick of it and want it done so we can all get on with our lives again.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
The whole thing has been pointless but just needs finishing now. I’m sick of it and want it done so we can all get on with our lives again.

I would say that's the opinion of 99% of British people leavers and remainers. Look at the recent conferences of both labour and the Tories who represent 90% of British voters. Brexit was barely mentioned at either. Why ? Because the focus groups have advised both parties the British people are more interested in other things now. My expectations are before November is out a brexit deal will be announced with the EU there may be parts I don't like then I am simply going to have to accept it.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
........... and the can is given another kick down the road.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Really you know something we dont ? it will be a first for you if true

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Really you know something we dont ? it will be a first for you if true

Only insults left now Stan. I was going to read the brexiteers plan for Britain after Brexit but I couldn't find it.

You haven't seen it anywhere?

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
As I have said many times the government implements the will of the people not brexiteers whoever they are. I seem to recall telling you this before but as we know things dont appear to sink in. There is talk of a deal by the end of november more and more in the political press. Lets see what happens

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
As I have said many times the government implements the will of the people not brexiteers whoever they are. I seem to recall telling you this before but as we know things dont appear to sink in. There is talk of a deal by the end of november more and more in the political press. Lets see what happens

Implementing the will of the people. Haha, very good Stan. Remember when Brexit means Brexit was all the rage. That seems a very long time ago now.

You have been unable to provide a brexiteer plan, because it has never existed. Those who masterminded Britain's exit from the EU unfortunately didn't think to come up with an alternative once they had secured their victory. However you will have a shiny new passport to distract you.

As I have said previously there will be a deal but only after more concessions from Britain. We have seen that again today.

Customs union anyone?

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
shaggy you seem to think who won the EU referedum became the government. They didn't the conservative government (Many on whom voted remain the conservative government campaigned on remain). But they are tasked with implementing it that's our constitution. I said at the beginning there would be a deal I also said there would have to be compromises I can't predict the future but we are weeks away from seeing if I am right or wrong. My personal preference would be no deal but I don't think that will come to pass. It's a great shame shaggy you are not able to contribute more

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
There is talk in the press of a decisive announcement this Thursday followed by a three week government sell to the public let's see if that's true. Probably no surprise if it's a soft brexit but we have to look at the detail. We await events

Page 87 of 174 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 173 174

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion