Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 88 of 174 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 173 174
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
shaggy you seem to think who won the EU referedum became the government. They didn't the conservative government (Many on whom voted remain the conservative government campaigned on remain). But they are tasked with implementing it that's our constitution. I said at the beginning there would be a deal I also said there would have to be compromises I can't predict the future but we are weeks away from seeing if I am right or wrong. My personal preference would be no deal but I don't think that will come to pass. It's a great shame shaggy you are not able to contribute more

The best you can contribute is that you would prefer no deal.

Very constructive.

Obviously that's not going to happen thankfully as the government is finally accepting the reality of the situation.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
And shaggy what exactly do you contribute ? At least I can articulate an opinion based on my own judgement rightly or wrongly

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
And shaggy what exactly do you contribute ? At least I can articulate an opinion based on my own judgement rightly or wrongly

Your opinion is based on what you read in the Mail and the Express. You have offered no alternative to replace EU membership and your views on Ireland and the Irish are frankly racist.

No sane person would be asking for a No Deal Brexit knowing what they know now.

All Ireland wants is for Britain to honour the commitment they gave last December to avoiding a hard border on the island of Ireland.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Your opinion is based on what you read in the Mail and the Express. You have offered no alternative to replace EU membership and your views on Ireland and the Irish are frankly racist.

All Ireland wants is for Britain to honour the commitment they gave last December to avoiding a hard border on the island of Ireland.

I don't know why anybody would want a no deal, what would they gain by this.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

I don't take lectures on racism from a supporter of the IRA and the segtarianism. I don't need to offer an alternative to EU membership I am simply one of 46.5 million voters who had the choice of leaving or staying in the EU i chose to leave as did the majority of voters. I don't need to justify that to anyone least of all you. However I do have views on how we will be better off. However I have described on countless times how over two years ago now I am not going to repeat them yet again particularly as you have conrehensively demonstrated you are incapable of understanding anything other than a binary good or bad. At the height of the troubles I often wondered why people could be so mindlessly stupid you have provided insight into that

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

I don't take lectures on racism from a supporter of the IRA and the segtarianism. I don't need to offer an alternative to EU membership I am simply one of 46.5 million voters who had the choice of leaving or staying in the EU i chose to leave as did the majority of voters. I don't need to justify that to anyone least of all you. However I do have views on how we will be better off. However I have described on countless times how over two years ago now I am not going to repeat them yet again particularly as you have conrehensively demonstrated you are incapable of understanding anything other than a binary good or bad. At the height of the troubles I often wondered why people could be so mindlessly stupid you have provided insight into that

And the usual name calling when you are stumped for an answer.

You have moved so far on brexit that your next position will be remain.

First it was no CU, no ECJ no SM
Then it was the Chequers Plan which puts you in direct opposition with leading brexiteers JRM, BoJo and Davis Davis and includes a CU
And now this week it is a No Deal brexit.

You are the very definition of the nonsense that is Brexit. It is impossible to negotiate with someone who doesn't know what he wants himself.

Just to amuse me do please list how the UK will be better off with a No deal Brexit.
You couldn't have listed these previously as you have only moved to this position recently.

Also why do you brexiteers seem to be constantly very angry these days?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
This thread is a pile of shittt..

Carry on.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By lumba
This thread is a pile of shittt..

Carry on.

On yer bike

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By lumba

Commie boy

Page 88 of 174 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 173 174

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion