KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
It was the question that I responded to. Where are we going with this?

Whatever,I don't care,keep making sarcy comments if it makes you happy.

"Romance has broke down
This boy is crack'in up"

So not a moderator

Valar Morghulis
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I'm going to draw a line under this because you're not making a lot of sense. We've either got our wires crossed or you are wasting our time.

R
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
R
Just seen on a site league table of goals from open play.Not pretty reading!!!

1) Manchester City - 56 goals

2) Manchester United - 55

3) Arsenal - 49

4) Tottenham - 43

5) Newcastle - 36

6) Chelsea - 36

7) Aston Villa - 28

8) Sunderland - 27

9) Fulham - 27

10) Norwich - 27

11) Everton - 25

12) QPR - 25

13) Swansea -25

14) Wolves - 21

15) West Brom - 21

16) Blackburn - 19

17) Bolton - 19

18) Liverpool - 19

19) Wigan - 17

20) Stoke - 11

D
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
D
The problem is Caroll, Adam and Henderson is not cheap.
And they being playing in EPL last season. I dont mind giving them time if they cost 5 million. Look at Cisse now..
Samba anyone??

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
Originally Posted By: BarLennon
Originally Posted By: Dunk
Originally Posted By: wakka

Another ignorant comment,well done.

We don't want that tone on here. Please knock it off smile

There's a hell of a lot of baiting going on on the forum at the moment, I think that needs to be monitored just as much as people responding to it, to be honest. It's getting a bit ridiculous at this stage.

I have to agree here. Certain posters have been stirring things up unchecked... when people get fed up and respond in exasperation they get warned. I just witnessed a good forum go down because the baiters and stirrers and doomsayers were allowed to take it over. The good posters ended up getting fed up and looking elsewhere for community... and the forum turned into a farce before completely dying out. I would hate to see that happen here....

Of course, you're 100% in all of this I presume? When you go around calling people 'baiters, stirrers & doomsayers' just because they have a different opinion to you then YOU are the one causing trouble. You need to show a bit more respect and not presume that viewpoints which don't match your own are intended as a windup.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Lol

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: CarheeX
[quote=TheKopProphet][quote=BarLennon][quote=Dunk][quote=wakka]

Of course, you're 100% in all of this I presume? When you go around calling people 'baiters, stirrers & doomsayers' just because they have a different opinion to you then YOU are the one causing trouble. You need to show a bit more respect and not presume that viewpoints which don't match your own are intended as a windup.

Hardly the one to lecture on respect mate... I shouldn't have to be constantly defending my club on a Liverpool message board. How many threads do we have to have bashing the club, owners and manager? Can't you see how it's become over the top? Even Growler's run off with his coconuts! Can you lay off the constant bashing a bit... so posters like me won't feel the need to constantly defend?

No. If something isn't right I'll say so. I'm surprised you can type so well with your head buried so far into the sand. You 'may' be more patient than I'll ever be, but to me that shows you don't care too much about the club - where's your passion!?. You think that 'waiting' is the solution.....

Bar Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: CarheeX
Hardly the one to lecture on respect mate... I shouldn't have to be constantly defending my club on a Liverpool message board. How many threads do we have to have bashing the club, owners and manager? Can't you see how it's become over the top? Even Growler's run off with his coconuts! Can you lay off the constant bashing a bit... so posters like me won't feel the need to constantly defend?

No. If something isn't right I'll say so. I'm surprised you can type so well with your head buried so far into the sand. You 'may' be more patient than I'll ever be, but to me that shows you don't care too much about the club - where's your passion!?. You think that 'waiting' is the solution.....

CarheeX, KP, will you two PLEASE stop bickering!! You're carrying out an argument in 3 or 4 threads simultaneously!! It's been going on like this for weeks now. For me, you both care about the club, and have very different ways of showing it. We're all fans of the club though, can we just put this pettiness to bed?? I'm getting very dizzy reading between these different threads!!

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?'
'If there is hope, it lies in the proles'
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Can we have our own thread?

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion