Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: LFC2k5
But what u posted has been said for months

Really? Perhaps talk of Dalglish going has been around, although not really, it was more just fans willing it to happen. There was no mention of Ayre, Brukner, Commolli, Clarke and KK all leaving the club, or a complete restructuring of how the club operates. Either way, I am just happy that once again, my conclusions were correct and I am happy that FSG acted quickly and without much sentiment, they were ruthless, as they should be, fo our club to succeed.

Sign Reus
Bar Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: Marko2709

Really? Perhaps talk of Dalglish going has been around, although not really, it was more just fans willing it to happen. There was no mention of Ayre, Brukner, Commolli, Clarke and KK all leaving the club, or a complete restructuring of how the club operates. Either way, I am just happy that once again, my conclusions were correct and I am happy that FSG acted quickly and without much sentiment, they were ruthless, as they should be, fo our club to succeed.

Apparently Clarke hasn't gone anywhere and Ayre has said he there's no question of him leaving.

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?'
'If there is hope, it lies in the proles'
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: Bar

Apparently Clarke hasn't gone anywhere and Ayre has said he there's no question of him leaving.

Well, i am not sure where you are getting your info, but BBc are reporting that Clarke has resigned...as far as Ayre is concerned, I don't think he has much say in the matter. He will be gone if he isn't already.

Sign Reus
Bar Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: Bar

Well, i am not sure where you are getting your info, but BBc are reporting that Clarke has resigned...as far as Ayre is concerned, I don't think he has much say in the matter. He will be gone if he isn't already.

I said on another thread where I got the info. Stick on Sky Sports News and you'll see for yourself.

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

Bar Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion