KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Klopp never spends big on defenders by jjmelling/Stato @ 12 seconds ago

There was once quoted that the older you get, the deeper the position you play. Irrespective of quoting opinions, what is entirely obvious from Klopp's activity, is that big-money defensive signings are no more, and big money is available to strengt
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LFC Summer Transfers & Rumour Thread by lumba @ 7 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By welshred11I think it's been a good window for us. Signed some excellent players and somehow ended in profit without losing a single first team player. Signing a left back would make it a great window for me. Should be plenty of m
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ 25 minutes 0 seconds ago

Maribou State Ft. Pedestrian - 'The Clown' (Axel Boman Remix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtSbN9Dcnh0
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Main Stand by wilkij1975 @ 50 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58Originally Posted By wilkij1975Originally Posted By Mr BojanglesOriginally Posted By gnp-ukStan Only 3 more stands to be rebuilt by using the clubs money to pay back the investors loan ( Henry /fsg) to the club...
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Klopp's comments by RedsforChampions @ Today at 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By Chris2402Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58If he'd started against Tottenham there's every likelihood we'd have two additional points now, and one of our close competitors would likely have one less point. On such decisions and
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Liverpool vs Spurs by RedsforChampions @ Today at 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By RedneckscouserOriginally Posted By RedsforChampionsI know, I am not supposed to know anything because I don't live in England, wow, typical attitude of yours, nothing new. I am not the one who left England by the way I'm proud
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How many Liverpool Stars in England Squad? by Redneckscouser @ Today at 04:58 PM

Also throw Smalling into that mix, who has not started a game yet for Man Utd! 2 sub appearances - coming on in the 94th minute v Hull and the 89th minute v Southampton!
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting Klopp record by Ambitious1 @ Today at 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By welshred11Too early to tell really. I predicted we'd win it but Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea look quite formidable. They've started better than I thought they would. I do think we'll still challenge but there are 3 really good s
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Don't be a sulky millionaire Danny... by TheKopProphet @ Today at 02:27 PM

First of all - Klopp has often preferred Firmino up top for away games. Firmino is a clever player with the sort of movement and interchange that Klopp likes - often making space for the likes of Coutinho and Mane. This suits us on the break. But
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How long will Klopp give us??? by lumba @ Today at 12:06 PM

Originally Posted By SnakeyeOriginally Posted By lumbaA world class player nearly did it for us the other year,you'd have thought FSG might have cottoned on to this if the intention was there. I disagree. Every player was on fire that season not on
General Discussion
Originally Posted By EMPHard to feel sympathy with the people when u had the perfect candidate in Sanders, old school new dealer that actually had policies which made your country great. His own party conspired against him so u unleash the kickback h
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: If Sakho and Ilori are allowed to leave... by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

Looks like Wisdom is going too. .... BR wants him at Celtic.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sell before we buy policy...Balo, Marko, Sakho etc... by RedsforChampions @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58Originally Posted By GrowlerBalotelli, possibly the biggest ever lazy disappointment and total waste of money in footballing history. Why would he want to leave us now? He clearly doesn't give a flying sh1t ab
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: lucas back up centre back by wilkij1975 @ 27/08/16 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By gnp-ukLucas is the best CB at the club Matip is the best DM at the club Get the hint ladies ???? Well there's a massive hint in that post that you know fukk all!
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Martin Keown's comments by Chris2402 @ 27/08/16 04:46 PM

Matip was very good today, I was impressed and we looked a lot more solid although we still can't keep clean sheets in the Premiership which is seriously frustrating!
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fans managing expectations? by Mr Bojangles @ 27/08/16 11:09 AM

Originally Posted By Red_ScouserOriginally Posted By jjmelling/StatoI don't understand this. I presume you're referring to the fans and their patience, rather than the managing of any expectations. Repeatedly, over the first 12 months of Klopp's reig
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How long do you give Klopp? by Ambitious1 @ 26/08/16 04:42 PM

Not having a go at Wijnaldum but it seemed to me he only had 5 good games for newcastle last season. He seemed to go completely missing when they needed him most. The fact he was bought so quickly seems to me as if Newcastle were happy to be shut of
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sakho and Klopp. by Redneckscouser @ 26/08/16 08:43 AM

I love Klopp's charisma BUT I am now questioning his ability to change the status quo at Liverpool FC! Yes he had success at Dortmund BUT we have to remember that, that league has very little in the way of competition other than Bayern Munich and clu
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Would Joe Hart be a good option for us? by Redneckscouser @ 26/08/16 07:41 AM

Nonsensical thought of us purchasing another GK, when they won't purchase a decent LB...besides we have just signed up Alex Manninger and we have John Achterberg to make sure they stay sh*T!
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: If you were FSG. by Stanley Park @ 25/08/16 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By RedsforChampionsOriginally Posted By Welsh_WizardOh I forgot another option. John W Henry will not sell because he loves the club, fans, city and would be distraught if the club ever found its way into the hands of money grubbin
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Henderson Bloopers vid on Twitter by Ambitious1 @ 25/08/16 06:29 PM

I agree with you, we all do have different opinions. At the end of the day I dont need my support for Liverpool be questioned by someone who has a different idea about the team than I do. If he wants to start off on me Im not gonna sit there and not
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Burnley v Liverpool by Growler @ 25/08/16 07:59 AM

Originally Posted By MujBurnley did make 10 changes to the squad for this one . Didn't realise that.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Klopp's criticism of fans is spot on! K by wilkij1975 @ 24/08/16 06:09 PM

Yeah I cantvremember him blaming the fans for anything. He said about the leaving early once but that's about it. Maybevhes talking about the obsessed with transfers remark? I'd also suggest that rounding on players in public can work. I'd much rath
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Burton v Liverpool by Torres65 @ 24/08/16 05:49 PM

on target for a title challenge would be top at christmas, if we could win 2/3 is great, you need to be averaging at least 2 points per game anyway for top four.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The klopp effect can you see it yet ? by TheKopProphet @ 24/08/16 06:19 AM

Many of us have been making that leadership point for months...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Advertisements

Shout Box

Official LFC Store

Latest From KopTalk