Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Madrid, salah and gelson martins by sixtiesred @ 57 minutes 3 seconds ago

Donít think this is right but itís out there, Lfc set a 150mil asking price on mo ? Pers I think they will not set a asking price but just say itís going to take a immense offer to prise him away from Lfc ! I think he has the potential of a 180 to 2
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Talisca brazil international? by sixtiesred @ Today at 12:28 AM

Donít know much about him very tall for a Brazil player and a am ? Liverpool are plotting a move for Benfica attacking midfielder Anderson Talisca according to Portuguese newspaper O Jogo. Per the source, the Reds along with Monaco are interested
Liverpool FC Forum
He should just be quiet, he's a very good player, but can be replaced. Sooner or later one of these players going for a free summer transfer is going to get a bad injury to rule them out for something like 12 months, will be interesting to see what
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Suarez or Salah ? by theanfieldpigeon @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

What are consversations? Do you mean conversations? Also, all of your Ďconsversationsí seem to end up about the same thing, regardless of what the main topic is. If you have nothing constructive, new or interesting to add to the thread then keep quie
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: England v Italy by Chris2402 @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Originally Posted By ecnirp98Surprised Jonjo Shelvey hasn't made the squad, have him before Livermore, at least he can pass and score goals, probably one of the best English passers around atm. Good shout.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Grujic by paul66 @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

I was on the Cardiff forum the other day. Sounds like he is doing well, but still learning. Their main midfielder is out thru injury and it sounds like he won't be taking Grujic's place when he gets back. What I take from it is he is very cool on th
Liverpool FC Forum
I think we contributed to our own downfall as well as The Fergie factor...we took our eye off the ball....let the grass grow under our feet...allowed our rivals to catch up then overtake us and basically became complacent...because we had success for
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Inside the mind of Rafael Benitez by ecnirp98 @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By elimmelSeems like wisdom didnít help your spelling. Of course everything he does is for a reason, to make the club heís managing better. Just that the owners he has had to work with donít always have the best football interests
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By PicklesJust reading now that Salah has no release clause in his contract which is great news if true because whomever tries to go after him, they will have to pay a World Record Transfer Fee! This must be FSG now making sure tha
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Brexit Negotiations: What does Britain want? by TiredReds @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By ShaggydogI see our resident UKipper is clutching at straws. Brexiteers are fuming at this perceived sell out on the part of May yet it's been trumpeted as a great result on here. Your dismissal of the concerns of the people on
Liverpool FC Forum
ArtMazin is brought to you by a KopTalk member and myself. If you order anything from ArtMazin, the site benefits. You can grab yourself a quality LFC print and support the site at the same time This limited edition Steven Gerrard print is a on
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Poison Incident by RafaB @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

British ambassador to OPCW stated in sat few months - Congrats to Russia for complete distruction of ALL CHEMICAL WEAPONS..... Interesting....... Boris lying?????
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Genocide in Syria do something or nothing ? by RafaB @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

Russia makes the world aware that the USA is gearing up in Syria for a false flag Chem attack to blame Syria Government again, they moved 20 tons of Chlorine chem to a base and prepping for passing onto moderates.. Says Russian General... Sounds
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: WILFRED NDIDI ? by Snakeye @ Yesterday at 11:09 AM

he is average, i hope we dodge him.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: And so it goes on and on and on by RafaB @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

Gladys I think is possibly going to have to die before we get the truth about him and the claims made, If that happens we should string up the Police and Government.. It was on a list of names and places found by MI5 with various names of famous peo
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Petrol 'eds thread! by wilkij1975 @ Yesterday at 10:39 AM

Got a Peugeot 308 SW. Nice and comfy.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Draxler ? by redordead13 @ 19/03/18 11:39 PM

--------Karius Clyne/TAA Matip/De Vrij VVD/Lovren Robertson/Moreno ---------Jorginho/Hendo ------Keita/Wjinaldum-----Draxler/Ox Salah/Draxler Firmino/Backup Striker Mane/Ox We need cover at CB and DM obviously, so De Vrij and Jorginho are my f
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Watford game by sixtiesred @ 19/03/18 10:28 PM

Ok well Iím not convinced it went which is what matters
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Summer clear out? by Derek @ 19/03/18 09:42 PM

Does anyone know wtf is going on with Clyne?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ 19/03/18 06:12 PM

I got the poison, I got the remedy I got the pulsating rhythmical remedy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8jDB5xOiuE
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CL qualification by ecnirp98 @ 19/03/18 02:27 PM

We are 7 points ahead of Chelsea, also +14 on goal difference ahead of them, so in effect we are 8 points clear, as I cannot see them making that back in 8 games, they are not scoring lots of goals ATM. We had a big win over Watford at the weekend,
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts FORUM NOTICE: Reporting offensive posts by Dunk @ 19/03/18 01:05 PM

Please email dunk @ koptalk.com in confidence with any offending posts as the NOTIFY feature isn't working at the moment. I'll get it fixed ASAP. Remember to include a link and any additional info to help me understand what's what. Thanks guys
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looks like we are moving in the right direction by swapshop @ 18/03/18 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By paul66Originally Posted By swapshopOriginally Posted By paul66ohhh the weirdo is getting annoyed. Starting to get nasty now LOL haha annoyed....don't think so...thrive on it....have done for about ten years on here... Wow, 10 y
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Latest Klopp Press Conference by swapshop @ 18/03/18 05:38 PM

Originally Posted By Stanley ParkOriginally Posted By TiredRedsOriginally Posted By TheMightyLFCI agree with Chester... it doesn't look good humiliating someone in public even though they might be doing their job too well. Thing with Klopp though i
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By TiredRedsOriginally Posted By chestervilleI agree Sixites. And the game at Anfield should be a blockbuster. We need to take a 2 goal lead to Manchester. Have they not scored in any game this season, I can't remember? Wigan a

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Shout Box

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters (30 Days)
TiredReds 275
Growler 268
Stanley Park 217
sixtiesred 187
swapshop 161
Shaggydog 156
lumba 152
wilkij1975 139