KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: EU in or out? by Stanley Park @ 5 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By EMPWhat the UK is doing well in the EU? darn I thought the EU police was denying u that right.. off u go then, vote out of the thing that you are doing well in. utter madness is right We are doing well because we are not in the
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Report from USA by Stanley Park @ Today at 03:35 PM

I did watch it soon as I got home wish I had not bothered
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Heysel by Stanley Park @ Today at 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By fazakerley red 1stanley please stop it , why even bring it up its not the same has nothing to do with each other , please friend before its gets nasty just stop . What is it with you and interpreting the English language ?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: is higuian worth the $$??? by *** Suso *** @ Today at 02:44 PM

Originally Posted By WNPTo be fair, we could use origi as our RW option, with Higuain up top competing with Sturridge and Ings for the striker spot. Then we just need the LB and CM and I think we'd be alright i was thinking the same. i would play o
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Spurs to hijack Liverpool bid for Shane Long by Chris2402 @ Today at 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By Mujif we have to, i would not look into English Players or Premiere League players. overpriced for no apparent reason. go for reasonably priced players even with potential.if that goes wrong it wont come back and haunt us unli
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Gotze Deal Looks Off by Vicdamone @ Today at 12:06 PM

Originally Posted By Mujsee what i did there ? You're a fool. See what i did there.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sakho to Discover Punishment Next Week by RedJohn @ Today at 12:05 PM

Wow, some lads must feel pretty daft now demanding he be sacked before even getting the facts... Great boost for the summer and one less thing for Klopp to fix.
Liverpool FC Forum
amen to that KP
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Strength in Variety - Part 1: That Dortmund Team by chesterville @ Today at 04:38 AM

Originally Posted By ecnirp98Originally Posted By TheKopProphetThe players really let Klopp and the club down by not winning that last half of a football match. If we don't kick on next year and qualify for the CL - Klopp will get a better offer.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What a s**t end to the season by TheKopProphet @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

The season ended with a horrible taste in the mouth. Seeing a crap Ronaldo win the cup for a tepid Real Madrid was just awful. Athleti had them on the ropes and decided to sit back. Griezman slots that penalty and we have an exciting new winner fo
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: is he worth the mane? by Torres65 @ Yesterday at 02:39 PM

Originally Posted By ecnirp98My concern over Mane is, is he a winger? he strikes me more like a number 10 and we have enough of them already, we need an out and out winger with pace who can dribble and cross the ball to offer pace and stretch defence
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Danny Injury strikes again..likely not to go to Euros by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By chestervilleOriginally Posted By sixtiesredim also really pleased we beat the aussies as its bad enough with the cricket rugby hockey and most other sports they beat us in what an awful game that was. But the aussie second team
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kudos to Rafa - staying at Toon! by Chris2402 @ 28/05/16 10:51 AM

Originally Posted By EMPLets be honest he has lost his top manager in the game status, personally I think he organized hector cupers team well, was on a massive high from that and on the slide since. So ignoring the job he did at Valencia because
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mourinho at Man Ure by ecnirp98 @ 28/05/16 10:45 AM

He will be successful in the short term, but then players get sick of him, so Utd are hoping for a quick fix success and will appoint someone more long term once he's gone in 2-3 years. The problem UTD have now is that there is so much competition,
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Loris Karius by Muj @ 28/05/16 05:51 AM

Originally Posted By lumbahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXtTRokJbKU I liked what i saw 33 seconds in. sorry mate.cant agree with u on this one.. Karius doesnt nutmeg or dribble???what?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ 27/05/16 09:32 PM

DMS12 - Eno Minimal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbewE34HgaM
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Brahimi? by lumba @ 27/05/16 09:30 PM

There's one in there somewhere im sure,no it was just a 99er off the ice cream van with a finger of fudge instead of a flake in it..back in the day.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LFC Summer Transfers & Rumour Thread by gnp-uk @ 27/05/16 04:43 PM

Dahoud and wanyama cm partnership just in front of the defence
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ibe to be sold? by Muj @ 27/05/16 03:08 PM

my memory might be short lived but i dont think that many have turned out great after leaving lfc. i wont be regretting as i know he wont turn out to be a messi
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mario Balotelli by EMP @ 27/05/16 09:13 AM

without a doubt the worst signing this club has ever made..considering who he was replacing ,the fact we were back in the champs league and building again..and then we sign mario bloodatelli ..omg i was sick when we signed him and it was obvious what
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts COMPETITION: WIN A VIP MEMBERSHIP EVERY WEEK! by Dunk @ 27/05/16 07:02 AM

Starting Monday 1st June, we will be giving away a KopTalk VIP membership every week during the summer transfer window only here in our free forums! Look out every week for the new competition! You must be a registered user and a contributor i.e.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The good news thread. by Muj @ 26/05/16 05:29 PM

u r the unsung hero hercs
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kante by ecnirp98 @ 26/05/16 11:49 AM

I think it is more difficult for 'creative' players like Lallana etc to settle into a new club, usually they are the 'star' player at a smaller club so the team is setup to exploit their skills, so when they move to a bigger club with more stars and
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Klopp's marque signing this summer ...... by sixtiesred @ 25/05/16 11:05 PM

i agree on danny being a top striker its just do we put all our eggs in his basket given his injury form ? i dont believe we can if were serious about top four danny has to be number 2 with a top class stricker coming in new tc striker danny in
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: IF WE VOTE OUT OF THE EU. by sixtiesred @ 25/05/16 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By EMPNot true, even the failed state you called greece, way to the left want to keep the EU community alive.. regressive to the right politics is not the way to go, leads back in time, darker times. course they do its where they

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Advertisements

Shout Box

Official LFC Store

Latest From KopTalk