KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BLAME FSG - NOT KLOPP. by lumba @ 3 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By fazakerley red 1Originally Posted By Welsh_WizardI see a lot of people blaming Klopp for the wrong tactics etc, if you really can't see over the trees then I'm truly sorry. Look at our squad, basically it is 11 players, take out
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By paul66We will never get the top talents, well not where we are at the moment. But there is still good players out that would improve us. I am so fed up with the same [oops] every season. January this season don't even get me star
Liverpool FC Forum
Just looking at the table, and West Brom aren't that far behind either. 8th anyone? I think West Ham may be too far behind now though, so on current form, 8 th is more than likely. We'll probably STUFF the Gunners now, you see.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Jamie Carragher blasts 'shocking' Liverpool by Growler @ Today at 12:24 PM

Got to sadly agree with ALL of that. Totally embarrased to be an LFC fan today. Shocking woeful, and totally disgraceful show last night. So much for their much criticised little 'jolly' abroad to help ey? Utter total bollox, and the whole squad nee
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Both Barrells For Klopp by ReclaimThePub @ Today at 11:46 AM

The goalkeeper situation should have been resolved in the summer. If anyone said Mignolet would still be our #1 this season you’d have cried. He’s a player that’s proved over the previous three years that he’s not consistent enough but instead we buy
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The madness of Lucas and Can at Centre Back! by elimmel @ Today at 10:33 AM

Lallana was still on a high after his contract signing. Forgot that he still needed to earn his wages. In fact, in recent times, I've seen many of our players suffer a dip in form right after signing a new contract. What happened to the supposedly
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: More PR spin from FSG yesterday. Unbelievable. by Chris2402 @ Today at 10:11 AM

Originally Posted By Chris2402Originally Posted By van GoghDo you know that it already exists one thread about exactly this topic? Another thread created, how many is that in the space of the last day? 6 new threads, 3 of which were completely i
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LFC players ratings v LCFC by Chris2402 @ Today at 10:07 AM

Originally Posted By TheKopProphetThe difference between us and the other top 6 teams is that we don't drop slumping players. Firmino has been awful for weeks. Coutinho has been a shadow since coming back from injury. Lucas and Can have been absol
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Klopp comments by TheMightyLFC @ Today at 07:51 AM

Originally Posted By chestervilleMate what about this season? There is still a long way to go and I cant see how Klopp can stop the rot. The form guide suggests we will be lucky to finish in the top 8 and after that, who knows how Klopp will react.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Leicester City v the Reds by Vicdamone @ Today at 06:23 AM

We are everybodies cup of coffee. Our luck Manure will beat City and will not catch them.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tommy smith by chesterville @ Today at 05:28 AM

What a player! What a leader! I remember that header in '77 and in those days the ball was pretty heavy and he really smacked it home. Alzheimers has affected some of my family and I feel deeply for Tommy and his family.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NEW OWNERS, NEW MANAGER by chesterville @ Today at 05:13 AM

Sixies you have hit the nail on the head. The expensive, proven performers have the technique and the mental capacity to produce consistently at the top level. The bargain players and the over-priced "hyped" up-and-commers can only perform
Liverpool FC Forum
I know, and I just wanted to highlight that I believe it will get a lot worse than that.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: dont worry all is well its all sorted now by lumba @ Yesterday at 11:34 PM

Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Back In The Tile Race? :whistle: by TheMightyLFC @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Dear Dunc, Please can you delete this thread. I am embarassed that at some point just before I created it i really thoiught that Chelsea might drop points and we might close the gap a little tonight. Please, please, please remove all evidence that I
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rewind to start of January. by Chris2402 @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Jesus Christ stop creating threads for the sake of it!
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Our Subs bench tonight. by Welsh_Wizard @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Down to our owners. Hopefully they witnessed the strength of the Barca squad on the nice trip they had.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Sturridges cold. by Welsh_Wizard @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Apparently according to Klopp he is still recovering. FFS how long do you need to recover from a cold? This is beyond stupid now.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Why were John and Linda at Barcalona? by Welsh_Wizard @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

1) Completing the sale of Coutinho 2) Completing the sale of Klopp 3) They booked the wrong plane instead of Liverpool, they accidentally boarded the plane to Barcalona 4) Completing the summer sign of Suarez 5) Finally getting Tello on loan 6) Seei
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By lumbaI don't know what's worse,the overeaction on here or Oscargate. At least the right film won in the end.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: MUFC now level :( :( by TheMightyLFC @ Yesterday at 07:16 PM

It's life. Can't win everything and can't remain on top forever. Great empires have crumbled to dust... even Stan's beloved European Union is creaking. What makes us think we can fight the laws of nature?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Krunch Time For Klopp? by RedsforChampions @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By wilkij1975Originally Posted By RedsforChampionsOriginally Posted By wilkij1975Originally Posted By van GoghMané has been nothing less than a pure delight and revelation! Matip is currently our best cb. As Wilks says you just hav
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Summer transfer rumours by sixtiesred @ 26/02/17 11:45 PM

Liverpool have sent scouts to watch 20-year-old Lyon striker Maxwel Cornet. (Liverpool Echo)
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Missing Euro nights at Anfield! by ecnirp98 @ 25/02/17 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By wilkij1975Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58Originally Posted By ecnirp98Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58Can we offer CL football two seasons running though? Seems to me our squad depth is just about able to pinch a place in
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Our mid season preseason by TheKopProphet @ 24/02/17 06:10 PM

Want some jumbo shrimp with that midseason preseason.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Shout Box

Advertisements

Top Posters (30 Days)
wilkij1975 303
RedsforChampions 245
ecnirp98 178
Chris2402 161
Growler 144
sixtiesred 143
lumba 132
Shaggydog 123