KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Anfield Road Expansion by sixtiesred @ 29 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By DunkLiverpool owners Fenway Sports Group (FSG) say they may not expand Anfield further because of a fans' protest that took place at Anfield back in February. <snip> Henry said: "I don't know if there is a next step
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Most improved player(s) and why? by Muj @ Today at 07:30 AM

Klopp the motivator.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I really think we've got a gem! by Muj @ Today at 07:29 AM

why cant he withdraw from afcon like Matip
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Clinton v Trump - USA Presidential Election Nov 8 2016 by Redneckscouser @ Today at 07:12 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xjiXfJ58Q Must Watch!! Hillary Clinton tried to ban this video. It's 37 mins long BUT is a MUST WATCH. You'll never hear or see any of this stuff in the UK media because they back Hillary. You go to the BBC Websi
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mamadou Sakho by Red_Scouser @ Today at 01:40 AM

Originally Posted By *** Suso ***i hope he keeps his head down and is forgiven for his mistakes. unlike most in here i like him as a player and think he could make a mean partnership with matip I don't think he can compete against Lovren. Sakho doe
Music
Jump to new posts Re: What's your favourite album of all time? by lumba @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Agnetha had a fantastic arse,I think it's the reason I ended up an arse man.
Streaming, Kodi, Free TV etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Amazon Prime by lumba @ Yesterday at 07:16 PM

Your best and cheapest option in the long run would be to go down the new telly plus a kodi box/stick route but you're gonna need some help setting it all up.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Growlers things that make you happy thread! by lumba @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Check out this amazing tat.. Do not look him in the eye. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OVDwO79rWc
Music
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

Nightclubbing with Grace https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOGbugz5V5s
Other Football
Jump to new posts Re: VIDEO: SAM ALLARDYCE STING by Redneckscouser @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Corruption in football should carry life ban - Wales boss Chris Coleman - http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37504374 Wales manager Chris Coleman says anyone found guilty of corruption in football should be banned for life. Investigations by The Dail
Music
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone use Amazon Music? by Redneckscouser @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

Yes I use it Dunc, although i'm over the pond! We don't have to buy the music here, just add whatever to your playlist/s and you can listen to them on your phone, laptop etc... I don't know if there is different stipulations in different Countries?
Other Football
Jump to new posts Re: Best football pundits on TV? by Redneckscouser @ Yesterday at 02:14 PM

Des Lynam - Mr Smooth Although his knowledge was not that evidently great his reporting and presenting style was infectious and he was a King at one liners! He commentated on several sports...After winning the Grand National one year the winning jo
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Liverpool’s interest in James Maddison confirmed by Mr Bojangles @ Yesterday at 02:12 PM

I really liked him at coventry. Looked like a really elegant player. Good long range goals too. Didn't get a sniff at Norwich but they were aboit to be relegated. He's doing well at aberdeen now. Still young enough to progress Would be worth a pun
Movies & TV Series
Jump to new posts Re: Views on Netflix? by Dunk @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

Oh has that been pulled? Have you thought about using a VPN? It's bound to be on the US version.
Other Football
Jump to new posts Re: Celtic 3 Man City 3 by Dunk @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

Yeh I'm not down with the Brendan bashing. I hope he does well. I'm not a fan to be honest and I think he blagged the Anfield job but I still want to see him succeed
Movies & TV Series
Jump to new posts House of Cards by Dunk @ Yesterday at 11:54 AM

Have any of you watched the US version of House of Cards? This is my favourite TV programme. I absolutely love it.
Computers & Games
Jump to new posts Re: PES (Barca) v FIFA (Real Madrid) by Dunk @ Yesterday at 11:22 AM

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announce...bal-partnership --- On 16 August 2016, Konami Digital Entertainment Co. Ltd. announced an official partnership with Liverpool FC. Through the agreement PES 2017 will include content such as recreation of
Other Football
Jump to new posts Re: Allardyce cut from the same cloth as Redknapp? by Growler @ Yesterday at 11:12 AM

Next? http://www.skysports.com/football/news/1...he-his-innocent Thick as thieves.
Computers & Games
Liverpool FC Rumours
Jump to new posts READ ME BEFORE POSTING! by CommunityManager @ Yesterday at 10:42 AM

Please post only rumours that YOU have heard. Do not post rumours from social media or links elsewhere. This forum is for small snippets of information that you may have come across and not what's in the media! You do not need to justify yourself,
Liverpool FC Media Watch
Jump to new posts READ ME BEFORE POSTING! by CommunityManager @ Yesterday at 10:39 AM

Please feel free to share articles from the mainstream media in this forum if they relate to Liverpool FC matters. We would prefer it if you post the text rather than just a link so that people can see what's what. If you just post a link, it is lik
Computers & Games
We'll be giving away some copies of PES 2017 soon. Make sure you are registered (free) for a chance to win. Details will be posted in this forum over the coming weeks on how to enter!
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Loris Karius to face Hull City by RedsforChampions @ Yesterday at 05:16 AM

Originally Posted By Red_Scouserwhat agenda? having an opinion about individual players is an agenda? I support Liverpool Football Club, doesn't mean I am a fan of all the players. Your opinion is very very skewed towards your Brendan and the playe
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1st signing is quality by Redneckscouser @ 28/09/16 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By Shaggydog[/quote] I've just noticed your location. It all makes sense now. Hmm...I always got the impression you were a "no feeling" type of person...maybe somebody can elaborate on the saying for you?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Liverpool vrs Hull Tigers by Chris2402 @ 28/09/16 05:27 PM

Originally Posted By Red_ScouserGreat win against Hull most the players played really well, Great team performance. Posting this 4 days after the game means nothing. All you did after the win was moan about the new goalkeeper. If your support for

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Shout Box

Advertisements

Top Posters (30 Days)
wilkij1975 231
RedsforChampions 148
Red_Scouser 147
Muj 124
Torres65 123
Hercules/AF 58 122
Redneckscouser 118
Chris2402 106