KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Zielinski by Torres65 @ 22 minutes 25 seconds ago

I don't see why we should expect more goals from midfield if our wingers/strikers aren't being prolific. Look how prolific that chelsea team used to be. Well we could score more goals from our mid if you wanted, through coutinho etc, but we'd be play
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BR has his say on sturridge by Torres65 @ 54 minutes 51 seconds ago

3421**
General Discussion
Originally Posted By *** Suso ***Originally Posted By MujPakistan it is are you really? Main Khiladi Tu Anari isnt that a bolly movie name?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Football today just got better by dasil12 @ Today at 04:03 AM

Don't think Leicester or any other team outside the top six is likely to win the premiership again. This season only reinforces the belief that the top 6-8 will spend more to wrestle back the title. The Leicester title is well deserved but they had
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Semi Final 2nd leg LFC v villarreal by RedsforChampions @ Today at 02:52 AM

Originally Posted By *** Suso ***-----------------migs------------ clyne-----toure-------lovran----moreno ----------------lucas----------------- -------milner--can/allen-----phil----- -------------------------------- --------------benteke--------
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Is the Labour Party today anti Semitic ? by EMP @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

yeah ideally people would just use israel or the state of israel but they don't...compared to what israel does in gaza tho..nothing.. blowing up hundreds of kids just to keep the money ticking over for generations is why there is racism, racism they
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: EU in or out? by Stanley Park @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

Originally Posted By sixtiesredso are the brits in or out are the brits informed enough to know when there being duped ? The Tory government are working overtime to pusade people to stay in the polls show its neck and neck
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Passion and Hard work. by Chris2402 @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

Originally Posted By van GoghAgreed Chris! And they've also sold Hulk! You could also say they've lost Arda Turan who was first choice in midfield, also Miranda who was first choice centre half next to Godin and Courtois who was on loan with them
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: dirty game by lumba @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

I miss Sunday league footy.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pastore by Muj @ Yesterday at 06:41 AM

i never said being light weight is a problem. however being lightweight,slow and clueless is...which makes most of our team .duds
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ 03/05/16 06:33 PM

Dr Rubberfunk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jFt2tqfB9M
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: swans vrs the reds by Chris2402 @ 03/05/16 07:22 AM

We were shocking against Swansea, it was a thoroughly deserved defeat. Chirivella showed he wasn't good enough and was rightly substituted after 45mins. Kevin Stewart looked poor in the first half but improved once he had Lucas next to him. Bente
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Firmino by Torres65 @ 03/05/16 06:43 AM

Originally Posted By SSOIt really helps if you have a striker who can hit the back of the net. The number of assists that Ozil has this season is incredible when you look at how they have come about. Half of them are a sideways ball before someone li
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LCFC champions by Muj @ 03/05/16 05:58 AM

Kinda similar story to our unsuccessful title chase under bodge. (agreed that then we had a more expensive /star studded squad that lesta) traditional top4 teams were crap. we had lesser fixtures than most. unlucly that we didnt capitalize on that.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Selfish players by Muj @ 03/05/16 05:46 AM

i hope its not true
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts sakho banned for all football by fifa by fazakerley red 1 @ 02/05/16 06:14 PM

what a very very stupid lad http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/foo...ldwide-11273585
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: sktrel by Torres65 @ 02/05/16 07:00 AM

Originally Posted By sixtiesredwas today a surprise to anyone really ? we have given up on top 4 put in at least six changes of course we going to be off the boil imo anyway lets just hope its worked for thursday and we get 3 goals as we are likely
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: no danny, what was klopp thinking by sixtiesred @ 01/05/16 09:15 PM

as it stands we have to score three ! 2 is ok but if they get a goal late on when were two up we are out ! 3 is minimum as we all know we leak goals readily which makes this 2nd leg very tuff imo!
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: André Schürrle by Torres65 @ 01/05/16 05:38 PM

you are kidding me right? I mention mane, he then scores a hatrick from attack mid right, i mention hazard, he scores his first goal of the season making only his third appearance from cam. loving these lucky coincidences
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Jordan phucking ibe by gnp-uk @ 01/05/16 12:57 PM

He needs a season on loan to develop at his own pace With less pressure on his shoulders playing for a club like Lfc .... I think there is a very good player in ibe ... Just needs time at a average club with no pressure week in week out
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Klopp a big dilemma by Torres65 @ 01/05/16 09:06 AM

Originally Posted By sixtiesredfour top class players for first team two real class potentials to put competition in to reserves is what we need, the prob is even with a un crocked hendo we needed a tc mf ! now with hendo's heel ongoing and knee whic
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hillsborough verdicts by Snakeye @ 01/05/16 07:59 AM

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2016/05/01/newcastle-fans-sing-ynwa-rafa-benitez-fights-the-tears/
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sakho suspended for illegal drug by sixtiesred @ 01/05/16 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By RedJohnDo you mean Pseudoephedrine? I was going to say it could be ephedrine, or clen. I used to sell it many years back as a fat burner. I just don't think it could enhance performace. Killed your appetite, made you jittery and
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 16/17 Kit Release date? by Muj @ 30/04/16 06:35 AM

wow imad
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Reds vs Villareal by paul66 @ 29/04/16 06:58 AM

Originally Posted By Red_ScouserOriginally Posted By gnp-ukKlopp game plan worked .. If we were offered this result b4 the game Most of us wud of took it .. It's halftime .. We r 1 nil down .. We r guna smash them 3-1 at home .. Tonight Klopp

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Shout Box

Advertisements

Official LFC Store

Latest From KopTalk