KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 3 strikes.... by RedsforChampions @ Today at 03:59 AM

Originally Posted By FlamesI'm merely pointing out that we are in need of a manager who can fix this problem and if klopp can't then not much will change. There's a fair bit of evidence that we still have the same problem You don't come up again
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Allardyce by Derek @ Today at 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By WNPQuit Crystal Palace. Wonder why? Not like he'll get a job at a much bigger club, maybe he's retiring? Who will Palace go for now? Moyes? Claudio Ranieri?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Islam what the F is going on ? by Welsh_Wizard @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Attack level has been raised to critical, meaning another attack is highly likely. I don't believe that terrorist was a lone wolf, it is just too difficult to construct a bomb and keep it concealed by 1 person, and it sounds like from reports he onl
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Summer transfer rumours by sixtiesred @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

If this is right it's not enough to be serious about PL and CL imo
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: casillas linked by Kano @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

I think he would flap like Bravo in this league. I like the look of Oblek at Athletico,but can't see that happening. What will happen with Karius I wonder?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Players season ratings by Ben36 @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58Originally Posted By welshred11Mignolet - 8 Best season for us so far. Earned another season as no 1. Clyne - 6 Ok defensively, doesn't really know what to do going forwards. Could lose place. Matip - 7 What a free.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Striker by ecnirp98 @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

There's an argument to sell all 3 of them. I am more inclined to keep Ings and give him a go, we won't get a big bid as he hasn't played much, I'm guessing his wages aren't huge. Sturridge is on massive wages and isn't reliable, so I would sell him
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Why Jurgen's first full season was a Success.... by Hercules/AF 58 @ Yesterday at 07:25 PM

I'd say Klopp's first full season is an improvement on the previous season in which he had two thirds of the season to acclimatise to the PL. However I would not regard stuttering over the line into 4th as a success since we're only there because Ars
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Coutinho overrated? by redordead13 @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

He's gone up a level this year. He finished in double figures, a hatfull of assists, and he's the player most likely to make something happen. When we first signed him, everyone was hailing him as our savior, but I was worried about the weight of e
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Key positions that need upgrades by Muj @ Yesterday at 02:47 PM

All we need is G. he has answers
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Happiness index by RedsforChampions @ Yesterday at 11:26 AM

Originally Posted By Stanley ParkStop destroying my happiness thread by petty bickering I won't repeat this warning Look we are in the champions league we are due some sunny weather next week or so let's enjoy this brief period of good fortune
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: lovren by Snakeye @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

He will be backup I hope.
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By Mr BojanglesOriginally Posted By sixtiesredIf London was why players signed there would be none in the north But there are players in the north The London excuse or any other town/city is usaual used when players have semi comm
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Liverpool's CL Qualifier... by elimmel @ Yesterday at 03:13 AM

Yes sign first 11 quality players and push current ones as backup. July 1 window open?
Liverpool FC Forum
Per Samuel Lovett of the Independent: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/footb...d-a7749596.html Coutinho has dismissed the speculation in an interview with ESPN Brazil. Coutinho remarked that the desire “to be something more” than just a player
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Premier league predictions 2016/17 by *** Suso *** @ 22/05/17 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By *** Suso ***am going for chelsea to win the league . dont forget like us they dont have Europe chelsea utd arsenal city liverpool spurs westham I TOLD YOU CHELSEA WOULD WIN THE LEAGUE i must be the reincarnation of mystic meg
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ 22/05/17 04:31 PM

May the Sun Shine Bright on You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e338ijLPv0Q
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Deliberate dives ? by sixtiesred @ 21/05/17 11:01 PM

Should of read shame will get them
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Reds v Middlesbrough home sun by sixtiesred @ 21/05/17 10:55 PM

Easy game on paper tougher in reality the boys did well signs of things to come let's hope
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Well done Xabi by Growler @ 21/05/17 08:09 AM

Get him and Dirk back to LFC. 2 of the finest that some of today's numpties could learn a great deal from
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tony Barrett takes full-time role at Liverpool by sixtiesred @ 21/05/17 12:16 AM

So the the suits will now read our comments on koptalk maybe
Liverpool FC Forum
Getting CL qualification will get us better players but we are not far off the rest in the Premier League. Again a team with no European football and very few injuries has won it. I look at the fact that none of the top 8 teams have beaten us this se
General Discussion
Originally Posted By lumbaAre you the bogeyman? That's a possibility
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What would be typical FSG signings this summer. by Hercules/AF 58 @ 18/05/17 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By redordead13Rafinha or Fabregas might fall under that category. Those two are more likely to fall under a bus than grace the green, green grass of Anfield, unless John Henry fell off his horse on the road to Damascus! Wonder wha
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Time for a net spend of 150million plus by FSG. by ecnirp98 @ 18/05/17 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By redordead13Originally Posted By ecnirp98Originally Posted By redordead13Originally Posted By sixtiesredWe should of sold them! how ever your correct we should of upgraded in their positions ! We did. Mane and Wjinaldum are bot

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Shout Box

Advertisements

Top Posters (30 Days)
RedsforChampions 279
wilkij1975 244
Growler 197
Chris2402 174
sixtiesred 149
Redneckscouser 136
lumba 135
ecnirp98 121