KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by Derek @ Today at 02:34 AM

Great song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdrChyGb574
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Who should be our no 2 keeper ? by SSO @ Today at 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58We were all horrified when we went into last season without signing a decent keeper, as we all knew that both Migs and Karius were disasters waiting to happen, yet Klopp recklessly sailed on into the season with bot
Liverpool FC Forum
Never really fills me with confidence especially after his failed stint back home in a nothing league.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The Tories and a headless chicken by EMP @ Today at 12:00 AM

and don't forget the leave campaign also won illegally , broke the law, cheated .. brexit is illegal
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FSG SMOKE AND MIRRORS by Shaggydog @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

We have had a brilliant transfer window. We have acquired a top goalie and we have added real quality in midfield. I'm looking forward to this season and I really don't care what FSG did or didn't spend.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Transfer Window 2018 Thread by ecnirp98 @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By SSOOriginally Posted By ecnirp98Originally Posted By SnakeyeRumours of Lovrens wc partner Vida. Want that impressive tbh but looked ok, nothing special. Will he really be an improvement for 26m? He'd be improving the quality of
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Legalise it ffs and save the NHS by Derek @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Look what the Canadians have done already. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/j...t-cannabis-beer
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Israel and the Nazis by EMP @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

sarcastically tho... and the west encouraged the rebels to start the war in syria https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38415504 .. and have now left them to die..israel refusing to take the refugees too.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts BBC 2 10pm tonight by Stanley Park @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

One and a half hour documentary about bill shankly
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Brexit and the chequers agreement ? by EMP @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

only in the uk ..the agreements where already made..we just waiting for u to sort ur house out
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Israel and apartheid by EMP @ Yesterday at 06:58 PM

well you sort your own house before u start sorting others out. pretty simple that
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lazar Markovic. by ecnirp98 @ Yesterday at 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By TiredRedsOriginally Posted By ecnirp98I don't remember seeing Markovic playing many first team games for us the last few years, he usually does pre-season then get's loaned out, so its hard to judge him when he's not playing alon
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Todays News by SSO @ 21/07/18 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By LiverbirdLainOriginally Posted By Pickles...Everton to bid 50 MILLION for Watford's Richarlison!!! LOL I did exactly this when i heard that news. So did we at home when we read this thread.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mane Given Number 10 - Nabil Fekir Conspiracy by TiredReds @ 21/07/18 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By SSOEven with Shaqiri signing if we are going all out on 4 fronts we may need another attacking player as Ox is out for the season. It would only take two injuries to the wrong players for us to be left with a front 3 of Firmino S
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Alisson Becker's first day at LFC by elimmel @ 21/07/18 02:39 PM

Massive presence in goal. Hopefully it settles our gk situation for the next 10 years
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Transfer business done by van Gogh @ 21/07/18 10:19 AM

That sounds about right Vish. I'd just like to add that Mané was playing on the right hand side when he was on fire. Salah holds that position now, so maybe that switch of position holds Mané back somewhat. Will be interesting to see if he can retur
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2018-19 Premier League Table Predictions by redordead13 @ 20/07/18 04:22 PM

You lot are no fun.
General Discussion
Espresso,Tia Maria and amerreto in a martini glass..living the dream.
Liverpool FC Forum
Not me. I'm still waiting for us to sign one!
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Shaqiri's first day at LFC by Stanley Park @ 19/07/18 05:48 PM

Dreams don't always get the detail correct but if you could have seen that run
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Karius by ecnirp98 @ 18/07/18 04:37 PM

Originally Posted By TrueRedOriginally Posted By paul66Originally Posted By PicklesFor us to keep hold of these South American players we have to knock the Spanish clubs off their perch. We have to make it so there is no better clubs than ourselves s
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Trent Alexander Arnold by chesterville @ 18/07/18 11:22 AM

The experience alone would have done TAA the world of good. If he had been a regular starter for Engerland, he could have either made some errors and lost confidence, or done ok, the press went mad and he got lost in his own ego.
Liverpool FC Forum
Someone Called Alison Becker Tweeted About Joining Liverpool, Some Fans Got A Bit Excited An actress with more or less the same name as Liverpool target Alisson Becker saw her tweet explode on social media after she jokingly announced she'd signed f
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Centre Forward by TiredReds @ 16/07/18 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By redordead13Brewster did sign. I would rather use Brewster and Wilson and Sturridge. Origi and Solanke aren't doing themselves any favors. Origi and Solanke are not good enough and if nothing I would rather take a risk with Stu
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dejan Lovren had his social media hacked by Pickles @ 16/07/18 03:52 PM

He done OK at the World Cup but so did Salif Diao and El Hadji Diouf once upon a time ago...maybe it's some sort of invasion of body snatchers to Liverpool players at World Cup's? Though it went vice versa on Hendo because he played great for England

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Shout Box

Advertisements

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters (30 Days)
TiredReds 207
wilkij1975 163
lumba 153
ecnirp98 121
Stanley Park 89
Hercules/AF 58 85
Mr Bojangles 82