KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Growlers things that make you happy thread! by van Gogh @ 1 minute 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By GrowlerAll of a sudden, you are now my BEZZY mate in 'ere! Rallying, forests, Bears, Wulfs, Moosi's and GORJUS wimminly creatures. What more could a red hot geezer ask for? Are you Swedish Van the Lad? Haha! Great to hea
Liverpool FC General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: main stand reconstruction timelasps vid by van Gogh @ 13 minutes 47 seconds ago

Sorry about the delay - just had to see "Jack Reacher" to the end! Yeah, it's massive!
Jump to new posts Re: World Class by Prophet @ 50 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By SpanglesOriginally Posted By lumbaI'm just looking for some originality from you,is it too much to ask for? most of our clubs problems are like an old record and never seem to get fixed so I can understand people saying I sound l
Jump to new posts Re: Best ever Liverpool player by Mr Ruddock @ Today at 10:27 PM

Luis Suarez. Best player in any era.
Jump to new posts Re: He Must Of Knew by lumba @ Today at 09:37 PM

It was a good deal,sale of the century i'd say.
Jump to new posts Re: who will be the richest club by Spangles @ Today at 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By RedsforChampionsOriginally Posted By SpanglesOriginally Posted By RedsforChampionsOriginally Posted By Spangles Yes there is the fact they will always be able to attract more match day fans than us.... So you have answered to y
Jump to new posts Re: Sir Bob by Spangles @ Today at 06:38 PM

Originally Posted By Stanley ParkIt pains me to say this but Alex Ferguson is the best manager in my view simply longevity and ability to consistently manage well accross eras although clough makes a good case as does Bob Paisley for different reason
Liverpool FC Transfer News & Rumours
Jump to new posts Re: Ignacio Camacho by van Gogh @ Today at 05:41 PM

A one that bends them in that is?
+1 Red
Jump to new posts Re: Breaking news British prime minister to intervene by RedsforChampions @ Today at 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By wilkij1975Like I said, it'll be important for a minority. Not what a PM should be concerning himself with. A minority big enough for him to talk about it. I think he would know better
Jump to new posts Re: can liverpool put in a decent run ?? by Muj @ Today at 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By SnakeyeI think we will get a point at Villa. not much confident
Jump to new posts Re: Get him back!! by Muj @ Today at 01:45 PM

thats not happening though
Jump to new posts Re: what will be our transfer kitty by wilkij1975 @ Today at 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By SpanglesOriginally Posted By wilkij1975Originally Posted By Torres65Originally Posted By wilkij19753 and a mars bar. Careful, you're not sticking to topic!! Sorry. Doesn't matter as the league is a dead competition for us mi
Jump to new posts Re: Alex teixeira by Chris2402 @ Today at 09:26 AM

Originally Posted By van Gogh Wow, didn't know that! As I said: Wait and see. Money talks! Haha, if they open it up to China then they have to do it to the rest of the world, I can't see that happening!
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Growler's rant moan rumble 'n' grumble thread. by Growler @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By lumbaGood question Growls..If I was a superstar pig skin kicker from the age of 16 earning ridiculous amounts of money then I probably would but if I woke up one day,checked my bank balance and found a 100 mil in there I probably
General Chat
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

Take Me To The Hospital https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcosL-JohCI
Jump to new posts Re: Our Young Players by Hercules/AF 58 @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

The thing about young prospects is that they're all a gamble, very few ever make the step up, in fact only a small percentage ever do. That's why the top clubs always sign proven quality first and foremost, then they add a couple of prospects and hop
Jump to new posts Re: Jordan ibe by Spangles @ 11/02/16 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By sixtiesredwe need to muscle up then hey ofcorse but the footballing landscape tells us we can only bulk up so much and never enough to compete with the City, Chelsea and United's of this world, Arsenal will always be there or the
Also brings out unnecessary free kicks in dangerous areas!
Jump to new posts Re: Out of touch owners and ayre in crisis talks by Chris2402 @ 11/02/16 09:27 PM

Originally Posted By Spangles I am going to leave it there now Chris...Goodbye... Your leaving the forum? Thank god!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Benteke by Chris2402 @ 11/02/16 09:24 PM

Originally Posted By lumbaThen do a Cruyff turn and ...oh wait that don't work either. Haha, not when you do it in a good position into a worse one. Have we got any players like that?
Jump to new posts Re: .... and we're down to 2 comps left! by Hercules/AF 58 @ 11/02/16 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By SpanglesOriginally Posted By gnp-ukSooner we get ko'd from the Europa...the better ...less games, more time klopp has with the players... This squad has reached its peak....cup final, mid table finish...job done sounds like us
Jump to new posts Re: If but maybe by SamMaguire @ 11/02/16 07:14 PM

Flames loves moreno
Jump to new posts Re: Whoever gave migs a new contract.... by Muj @ 11/02/16 11:42 AM

https://twitter.com/BBCSporf/status/697422135946571781 cracked me up
Jump to new posts Re: Carragher Walks Out by sixtiesred @ 11/02/16 09:35 AM

ok but I wasn't trying to be witty just state a fact that Chelsea have been successful is that witt I'm baffled I think hes lost the plot

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Advertisements

Shout Box

Official LFC Store

Latest From KopTalk