KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lucas the white elephant by chesterville @ 30 minutes 33 seconds ago

I was thinking of the Bob Paisley thread and marveling at the super players he lead and I am scratching my head thinking how can such an average player such as Lucas have ever played for Liverpool FC?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Liverpool v West Ham by RedsforChampions @ Today at 04:07 AM

Originally Posted By SSOCan't think about tomorrow's game without thinking we will probably be 7 points behind chavs when we kick off. Mind you WBA are playing well at the moment so you never know. As far as our game goes it's a bit like that firs
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Brexit starts by Shaggydog @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Originally Posted By lumbaThere's a lovely pub / working brewery in Dunkirk that I wobbled out of a few years ago if anyone's passing. Any man who doesn't wobble out of a brewery has no business going in there in the first place.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: sir bob "this is your life" from 1977 by Spangles7 @ Yesterday at 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By Stanley ParkGreat thread and thanks faz for posting. I am going to say something you might not like. For me shankly and Paisley had much in common with Ferguson and clough. I am not saying they had the same personalities no wh
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: So what do you think went wrong on Sunday? by ecnirp98 @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

I agree, due to our pressing and movement, the players must be tiring around the 70th minute, so it makes sense to use our substitutes, I am sure Klopp has learnt from this, it also shows the competitiveness of the PL, that smaller teams keep fightin
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Klopp the stubborn one by Spangles7 @ 09/12/16 02:22 PM

please don't thank me... it's good to educate people who have not had the privilege to experience the golden period Liverpool had back in the day...
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What needs to happen in January. by RedsforChampions @ 07/12/16 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By Spangles7Originally Posted By ShaggydogOriginally Posted By Spangles7Originally Posted By ReclaimThePubYou're not even any fun to mock anymore. Because Southampton finished above us one season they are now in direct competition
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Loren a liability by Shaggydog @ 07/12/16 12:55 PM

Originally Posted By GrowlerOriginally Posted By ShaggydogOriginally Posted By Mr BojanglesDo you mean Sophia Loren ? I agree she shouldn't be anywhere near our first team. Sub at best. In her defence she is 82. Fit A.F. in her day though.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Is gerrard a better centre back than Lucas? by wezeer @ 06/12/16 11:12 AM

after another 5 years in pension SG still will be better then Lucas anyway.... and that genial solution from Klopp: - Skrtel - sold - Klavan - bought for a bench - Sakho - put out of doors and he plays Lucas on CB position now....oh my god....
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Have we got a by Spangles7 @ 05/12/16 07:58 PM

Henderson as captain Summs up everything wrong with the Franchise....
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Square pegs in round holes! by Chris2402 @ 05/12/16 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By gnp-uk Team, club is work in progress ... So some idiots on here keep saying .. 26yrs plus...work in progress lol Didn't realise Klopp had been in charge of us 26 years? Any new manager needs a little time to develop his ow
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: migno must come back by wilkij1975 @ 05/12/16 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By ShaggydogOriginally Posted By Red_ScouserOriginally Posted By ShaggydogMignolet is not the solution. Remember when people use to have patience with players, not anymore. If a players makes a mistake now he is toast. There was
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FSG, Bayern Munich, Klopp and new players. by Shaggydog @ 05/12/16 09:06 AM

Originally Posted By Welsh_WizardI believe all 4 are linked. FSG are already refusing to improve any more of Anfield because it will not be profitable if they are not able to increase ticket prices to 77quid. As they saw by the fan protest, we will
Music
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by derek @ 04/12/16 10:34 PM

Anderson Paak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvPeJLcK2Lk
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mourinho's games by Chris2402 @ 04/12/16 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By Spangles7just want you to make up your mind that's all, not being class off it takes away achievements for being special in the case of Mourinho yet players like Maradonna and Suarez show lack of class off the pitch too and there
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Why No Bournemouth thread? by Ambitious1 @ 04/12/16 09:13 PM

We're like the newcastle teams of the 90's, fantastic going forward but really poor in defense. Today was shambolic defensively and reminds me of the palace game we played a few years back. We are 3rd in the league and 4 points off the top. I think
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Onwards to Bournemouth next Sunday by van Gogh @ 04/12/16 02:19 PM

Haha! A pair of opinions it is then?

Shout Box

Advertisements

Top Posters (30 Days)
Spangles7 337
wilkij1975 284
Shaggydog 211
lumba 210
Stanley Park 170
RedsforChampions 163
Chris2402 130
Growler 114