KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My theories on VvD, Klopp and FSG. by RedsforChampions @ Today at 04:19 AM

Originally Posted By paul66Originally Posted By RedsforChampionsOriginally Posted By LFCDownUnderOriginally Posted By LFCDownUnderThat Di Marzio got me all going crazy , but looks like Chelsea may get him within the next couple of days as they "
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Summer transfer rumours by sixtiesred @ Today at 01:21 AM

It seems we're serious about the ox heaps of links could be due to hendo injury concerns ? Report: Liverpool's first move to sign Arsenal ace Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain snubbed, but deal could still happen Liverpool have reportedly failed with a mov
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Milner by sixtiesred @ Today at 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By ecnirp98Originally Posted By sixtiesredOriginally Posted By ecnirp98Originally Posted By sixtiesredIf your suggesting we can cope with Milner as fill in for hendo we need to be better than that imo Milner is very good in midfi
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: El Hadji Grobber by van Gogh @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Yes my god how we have ṕssed away our status as a really big club the last 30 years! How many dreadful mistakes is it possible for a club to make over such a period of time? Is there anyone who could match our achievement?
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New kit by Snakeye @ 25/06/17 07:30 PM

Haha
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The significance of VvD, and why I'm worried about FSG by RedsforChampions @ 25/06/17 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By VicdamoneSo he'll be worth more than 300 when he is 22 or so. Probably 200m. Anyway, CRonaldo's release clause is 1 Billion EUR apparently
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Theresa May calls for snap General Election June 8th by RedsforChampions @ 25/06/17 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By LiverbirdLainUltimatley all politicians work for the people to do as the majority voted for not the other way around they will ignore them at their peril. Indeed and I think overall people don't want to be poorer, thus the econ
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Our new number 9 by RedsforChampions @ 25/06/17 06:37 AM

Originally Posted By redordead13Originally Posted By Mr BojanglesOriginally Posted By redordead13Originally Posted By Mr BojanglesAnyone seen the uproar about firminio changing numbers? It annoys me that people would buy a kit with a number on the b
Liverpool FC Forum
There's good and bad about the signing people are allowed to express their views, oranges are nice but not everyone likes them ! I like that we bought a pacey very pacey wide man but down side is when mane is away at ANC so is salah ! We are fine
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Queen reported to the POLICE by EMP @ 24/06/17 12:31 AM

just be tax payers money paying the fine anyway...cause for some reason u give a family loads and loads of ur money lol
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: More Muslim killings by LiverbirdLain @ 23/06/17 08:46 PM

I dont feel its because of past racism either tbh,a lady i met with said she had some refugees relocated to her area and when the children were put into the local school their parents said under no circumstances can the children go to the local churc
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Dear Mr Stanley Park by Muj @ 23/06/17 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By lumbaThere's plenty of threads with Stan's viewpoint you can shake yer head and question your faith in humanity at..no need for this.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Music thread! (now epic) by lumba @ 22/06/17 08:22 PM

Octave One - Blackwater (Full Strings Vocal Mix) [feat. Ann Saunderson & Urban Soul Orchestra] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP1MGJ79dJo
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: £££'s.Fans getting the point over. by wilkij1975 @ 22/06/17 06:52 PM

I suspect that this is more about his agent than him. He's just a boy being represented by that Raiola fella who seems a bit of a pr!ck.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The self pass rule ? by wilkij1975 @ 22/06/17 12:49 PM

I like the idea but I think the defending team will just get someone to pick the ball up or stand right in front of the taker which will slow them down and let them set themselves up.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Roma and Liverpool. by Hercules/AF 58 @ 21/06/17 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By Mr BojanglesJohn- arrite fella. Give us salah La for 28mil James - nah. John- go ed. James - nah. I want 40mil John - ya messin ?? James- no lad. You blew £35mil on a fat drunk Geordie. John - what's 7/8 million quid

Shout Box

Advertisements

Top Posters (30 Days)
Stanley Park 281
RedsforChampions 236
wilkij1975 205
sixtiesred 189
lumba 177
Shaggydog 158
EMP 122
ecnirp98 110
Mr Bojangles 92