KopTalk

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: YAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO by Redneckscouser @ 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By EMPYeah ur just looking for it to suit your political right wing nut job donald trump agenda. They are saying this is right wing nut job ..but in any case the minds of many are gone , the psychology of people since the god damn d
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LFC Summer Transfers & Rumour Thread by Growler @ 1 minute 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By wilkij1975Good move for him that. Shame we didn't get him a few years earlier. Indeed. We need more like him.Hope he does well up there.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Remember when Bale joined Real Madrid. by Hercules/AF 58 @ 12 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RedneckscouserI posted about this in the "Wijnaldum to replace..." thread yesterday: 'Hmm...something doesn't seem right...this Wijnaldum deal seems to have been done rather too quickly...anybody feel that Coutinho or F
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Klipperty's Clear-out? by Welsh_Wizard @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Klopps likes playing with wingers he is hardly likely to enter the season with just Mane. Markovic stays.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wijnaldum to replace ... by Muj @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

10+ goals in previous 5 seasons bar 1. did i somewhere read hes been dutch player of the year too once ?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Growlers things that make you happy thread! by Growler @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

I want a pet wulf
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Big Sam to be England manager! by EMP @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

must be...spain anyway ,they play a lot of ball . haven't been to france and germany in ages, tho its interesting to see the german team is starting to be populated by immigrants more and more..20yrs ago they all looked like the kaiser
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Goal machine by Chris2402 @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

Originally Posted By Torres65Originally Posted By Chris2402Originally Posted By Torres65 ah ha, so why can't origi be a goal machine? I've never said he can't! well that, (read the thread title) is what I'm talking about Yes but we were talkin
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Liverpool in the USA - Reds head to Alcatraz by Redneckscouser @ Yesterday at 10:55 AM

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-usa-reds-head-alcatraz-11649465#rlabs=3%20rt$category%20p$3 Sign The Birdman to go in Goal and leave Moreno on the Left Wing....Cell Block of Alcatraz! We'll be sorted...
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: English players - too thick to succeed? by wilkij1975 @ Yesterday at 10:11 AM

I personally think there should be some rule that any club has to bring through a certain amount of home grown (and by that I mean English) players. I'm sure that's what the Germans did and it has proved to work for them.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Reality check.... by MrShaw @ 21/07/16 09:55 AM

this thread is stupid.
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Premier league predictions 2016/17 by Ambitious1 @ 20/07/16 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By Chris2402Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58 Id agree it would be good in comparison to last season, which ant LFC fan must regard as a disaster. Id never call a 4th place a hugely successful season for Liverpool. For me 4th pos
General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zakdzo09E3s
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Is France near to civil war ? by Growler @ 20/07/16 01:03 PM

Originally Posted By ShaggydogOriginally Posted By Stanley ParkNot really sure whether you have ever troubled yourself to read the UKIP manifesto Vish but UKIP are actually quite left wing read their economic policies they mostly take labour votes no
Liverpool FC Forum
Jump to new posts Members ticket sale by Gunz @ 18/07/16 12:57 PM

Can you only buy one ticket per member? 3 of us are looking to head down for a game but only 2 of us are members. Any help appreciated.
Liverpool FC Forum
Palace are now looking at Bony it seems but hopefully someone comes in soon may be West ham or Everton
Liverpool FC Forum
Originally Posted By SSOOriginally Posted By RedsforChampionsOriginally Posted By RoryI still think we need to get rid of a couple more. Llanna (we have mane coutinho firmino plus youngsters playing for the same positions) sturridge he is no doubt ou

Advertisements

Shout Box

Official LFC Store

Latest From KopTalk