Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By elimmel
Thiago is a central mf, AM type of player.
have never seen him play as a DM
but priorities would be CB and LB.

I understood he was more a defensive than attacking midfielder, but dont remember seeing him play. A CB/LB is definitely a priority together with a CF, Origi is just not good enough

I think he can play deep and is really good at passing the ball long, like Fab & VvD do now, but the question is, if we have VvD & Fab already doing this, do we need another? as has been said, CB & Attacker has to be the priority if we are spending £30+ million, with his age and position, this sounds like Bayern/agents trying to create interest to drive his price up.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Such a signing would prolong the careers of a couple of players like Henderson and Wijnaldum. Perhaps this would see Grujic leave for good and be replaced in the squad by Alcantara. Especially as Lallana who has been tried there this season is leaving.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I think we have missed opportunities that will come to haunt us like Bruno Fernandes and Timo Werner, and FSG/Edwards cannot even say there was no value on the market. They however know that fans would be calm for the next few years after we won the CL and PL

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion