Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Vish Keeping up isn't the problem, keeping it simple is the real challenge.

City lost one of their players yesterday. So they have been one player short pretty much the same length of time as us.

Also you may not consider Mane not being available for one game as important but I'm sure plenty of others do.

As I said before, sadly you will be delighted when we lose a game. Because you will be able to tell us all how you predicted how are failure to strengthen in the transfer market would cost us this season.

I consider it very important actually, in fact my whole issue regarding reinforcement is that we will be in shyte is he is out, I never talked about reinforcing in every position but particular forward, ie, Mane's position and maybe Firmino's though I don't know how good Brewster will be. So far we have played with our 3 forwards except the first game at home against a team just getting in the PL.

As long as our forward 3 are fit I have no issues, I will have if they are not, I would definitely not be delighted to say, we have an issue. I will be very disappointed though if we don't at least do as well as last season. If you are happy that our club is the only one with Crystal Palace having a net receipt willingly, I can't, not when we are so close to win the title. How can you be ok with that?

Thankfully Klopp doesn't buy for the sake of it or to prevent us being mentioned in the same breath as Crystal Palace.

Given that we and Palace are the only clubs with a net receipt should we be happy to stay up the same as them?

Played 4 won 4, I'm ecstatic.

After last season we should all demand that our club does everything possible for us to win the league which IMO they didn't do, Klopp saying we have bills to pay says it all, as if we were the only ones. Of course I am happy for 4 wins which we should expect anyway especially when our first team is fit, I will be ecstatic when we win the league.

Hopefully we can do the same should one of our first team forwards or VVD get a knock, then I will definitely say, the club was right and I was wrong.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Vish Keeping up isn't the problem, keeping it simple is the real challenge.

City lost one of their players yesterday. So they have been one player short pretty much the same length of time as us.

Also you may not consider Mane not being available for one game as important but I'm sure plenty of others do.

As I said before, sadly you will be delighted when we lose a game. Because you will be able to tell us all how you predicted how are failure to strengthen in the transfer market would cost us this season.

I consider it very important actually, in fact my whole issue regarding reinforcement is that we will be in shyte is he is out, I never talked about reinforcing in every position but particular forward, ie, Mane's position and maybe Firmino's though I don't know how good Brewster will be. So far we have played with our 3 forwards except the first game at home against a team just getting in the PL.

As long as our forward 3 are fit I have no issues, I will have if they are not, I would definitely not be delighted to say, we have an issue. I will be very disappointed though if we don't at least do as well as last season. If you are happy that our club is the only one with Crystal Palace having a net receipt willingly, I can't, not when we are so close to win the title. How can you be ok with that?

Thankfully Klopp doesn't buy for the sake of it or to prevent us being mentioned in the same breath as Crystal Palace.

Given that we and Palace are the only clubs with a net receipt should we be happy to stay up the same as them?

Played 4 won 4, I'm ecstatic.

After last season we should all demand that our club does everything possible for us to win the league which IMO they didn't do, Klopp saying we have bills to pay says it all, as if we were the only ones. Of course I am happy for 4 wins which we should expect anyway especially when our first team is fit, I will be ecstatic when we win the league.

Hopefully we can do the same should one of our first team forwards or VVD get a knock, then I will definitely say, the club was right and I was wrong.

This is really what it's all about for you. You will really only be ecstatic when you are able to say you were right and the club was wrong.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

This is really what it's all about for you. You will really only be ecstatic when you are able to say you were right and the club was wrong.

As I said, i will be ecstatic when we win the league but very unhappy if we don't because I would feel the club missed a glorious chance after last season by the way they went about the last transfer window. How can I be ecstatic to have us not winning the league when all my non LFC mates will be so happy to take the pi55 (the only half good news is I don't know any City fan)?

I'll ask again, do you think our last transfer window was managed in the right way to maximise our chances to win the league or not? If you think so, let's agree to disagree.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion