Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
Word is the lads were knackered from their beach volleyball tournament in Spain.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By TheKopProphet
The difference between us and the other top 6 teams is that we don't drop slumping players. Firmino has been awful for weeks. Coutinho has been a shadow since coming back from injury. Lucas and Can have been absolutely awful. Lallana is so patchy - as is Wij and Milner. Most of these players would have lost their place for other teams.

I presume that's because of a lack of competition for places and also perhaps because Klopp only seems to have one gameplan.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
I would just like to say I thought surprisingly when moreno came on he played well. U could see he wanted the ball and wanted to runew just unfortunately didn't have enough time. I think can was our worst player followed closely by firmino he just wasn't holding the ball up it was bouncing 5 -10 yards away from him his first touch was poor which kept putting is on the back foot. It was even getting to the stage where he was 1 touch passing and I was thinking did he mean that or was it another bad touch but came off.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player

First thing I wanted to say, was that I felt the game was a pile of garbage. We were a pile of garbage. The effort, the ingenuity and our use of possession was poor again, and poor again against a team fighting at the other end of the table.

We've talked so long about squad depth, our mentality against lower league opposition, our lack of quality options, form, fatigue/tiredness. We're paying the price right now in a big way, and worry will kick in soon that we might not finish in the Champions League, when based purely on form a couple of months ago, that was our fall-back.

We don't have a 25 man squad all pulling in the same direction. We have players who can't lift their levels for games like this, we have limited quality options on the bench (and with injuries, we're playing lacklustre options in their absence, we've lost the rhythm and ingenuity in scoring goals, and to add to that this is the first season truly witnessing the fitness and lethargy levels of a Klopp season, and our downward spiral suggests its not perfect!

January is looking costly. Not because we need a saviour, but because I'm struggling to see many players anymore capable of scoring the keys goals between now and the end of the season to take us into the CL places. What a difference two months makes.

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
Originally Posted By TheKopProphet
The difference between us and the other top 6 teams is that we don't drop slumping players. Firmino has been awful for weeks. Coutinho has been a shadow since coming back from injury. Lucas and Can have been absolutely awful. Lallana is so patchy - as is Wij and Milner. Most of these players would have lost their place for other teams.

This is right, and you know the same gutless cowards who put in that performance last night will be starting against Arsenal. The only changes Klopp will make will be Lovren and Henderson if they are fit!

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
The performance and ratings are a reflection of the true character of this side. It is a poor bunch and I am angry and disappointed at how gutless they are.
Only one or two would be a chance of making the grade at a top EPL side and none would be paid what they are paid at Liverpool.
The board needs to be reprimanded to paying wages to employees who are lazy and clearly only care about easy money and don't care about being good footballers.
Klopp needs to be slapped and told to "snap out of it" for deluding himself that he has a side that will do the job when asked.

Of the first 11 only three or four should be here next season. Of the subs and the rest of the squad - have a garage sale.

Lazy, spoilt, tweeting celebrities who have a week in Spain and dont give a sheet. grrrrrrrrr

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Flames
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
LUCAS GOT A 2 ?????!!!!!!! Me bolx.

1 for each bolx

laugh

Have to say I've enjoyed that....I wear a hair shirt regularly...but what I'd like to know is: what each bolx did to deserve the 1?

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
LUCAS GOT A 2 ?????!!!!!!! Me bolx.

1 for each bolx

laugh

Have to say I've enjoyed that....I wear a hair shirt regularly...but what I'd like to know is: what each bolx did to deserve the 1?

1 for playing CB first half, 1 for playing Midfield second half.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion