Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
I'm slowly reviewing my opinion on Hart, mistake prone yes, but not as regular as what we have. We can't sit like rabbits in the headlights, we need a new keeper in this summer window, and then we need a fair few outfield players as well. There can be no excuses this summer.

They are quoting £20million, seems allot of money for a player who will be 30 with no future at City, depends what we get for Mignolet I guess, but he would be an improvement on Mignolet and Karius, I'd keep Karius though as cover, to get used to the PL to take over in a few years.

I guess if he saves us dropping points he's worth it, a good keeper can save you 10-12 points a season, so that could be the difference between winning the PL/CL qualification or not.

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
I'm slowly reviewing my opinion on Hart, mistake prone yes, but not as regular as what we have. We can't sit like rabbits in the headlights, we need a new keeper in this summer window, and then we need a fair few outfield players as well. There can be no excuses this summer.

They are quoting £20million, seems allot of money for a player who will be 30 with no future at City, depends what we get for Mignolet I guess, but he would be an improvement on Mignolet and Karius, I'd keep Karius though as cover, to get used to the PL to take over in a few years.

I guess if he saves us dropping points he's worth it, a good keeper can save you 10-12 points a season, so that could be the difference between winning the PL/CL qualification or not.

Why don't we just go all out for Donnarumma from AC Milan, I believe he's just turned 18 and is the new Buffon. Long-term contract and that should be our goalkeeping situation sorted for the next 15 years.

AC Milan aren't exactly flush anymore are they?

P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
Go out and buy a decent keeper and be done with it FFS. Joe Hart and we will be looking for another keeper the following season. If we bought right we would have a keeper for 10+ years

Last edited by paul66; 23/02/17 10:10 PM.
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Chris2402

Why don't we just go all out for Donnarumma from AC Milan, I believe he's just turned 18 and is the new Buffon. Long-term contract and that should be our goalkeeping situation sorted for the next 15 years.

AC Milan aren't exactly flush anymore are they?

Milan just been bought by Chinese owners, been linked with top stars in the summer.

I think we need a good experienced keeper ready to play, be a big risk bringing in a young keeper like that. Hart has allot of experience, won a few PL, played in CL, international keeper, he is also vocal and martials the defence, something we have really missed since Carra retired.

Last edited by ecnirp98; 23/02/17 10:13 PM.
C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C

Milan just been bought by Chinese owners, been linked with top stars in the summer.

I think we need a good experienced keeper ready to play, be a big risk bringing in a young keeper like that. Hart has allot of experience, won a few PL, played in CL, international keeper, he is also vocal and martials the defence, something we have really missed since Carra retired.

I must have missed the AC Milan takeover.

Agree completely on Hart, I'd sign him tomorrow, but there are other options out there.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
AC Milan takeover has not gone through yet, but looks like it's about to, but who knows with this stuff:

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/ac-milan/story/3...aolo-berlusconi

On Talksport they were talking about going for players like Griezmann etc

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
AC Milan takeover has not gone through yet, but looks like it's about to, but who knows with this stuff:

Griezmann will be at Man Utd next season I think, he's one hell of a player!

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Chris2402

Griezmann will be at Man Utd next season I think, he's one hell of a player!

yeah, sounds like a done deal unfortunately.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion