Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Dunk Offline OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Offline
KopTalk Editor
I installed the Amazon Music app last night. I'm an Amazon prime customer so understood that I could stream music etc. But I'm only presented with the option to buy individual tracks.

Do any of you use the Amazon Music service at all?

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Yes I use it Dunc, although i'm over the pond!

We don't have to buy the music here, just add whatever to your playlist/s and you can listen to them on your phone, laptop etc...
I don't know if there is different stipulations in different Countries?

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
Yes I use it Dunc, although i'm over the pond!

We don't have to buy the music here, just add whatever to your playlist/s and you can listen to them on your phone, laptop etc...
I don't know if there is different stipulations in different Countries?

I've just joined Amazon Prime 2 days ago, granted mainly for the forthcoming Grand Tour episodes starting on 18th November with Jeremy Clarkson and his crazy partners, but I had a shufties around the site last night. Looks good, and the filums can be watched without purchasing it seems.

The music?
You say that it can be downloaded onto a personal playlist. Can it then be transferred onto a memory stick or SD card that I can use in my car do you know?

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
The next day delivery service works too btw.
Awesome place to shop. Love it.
Tarar crimbo shopping with and amongst dirty sweaty smelly shovin' impatient grumpy snifflin' germ spreadin coughin' sneezin' sheeples! laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion