Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
Klopp has had zero time assessing Joe Gomez and if he would be suitable for LB. Klopp signed on 8th October 2015 during the International break when Gomez did his cruciate in on the 13th.

Seriously folks are blind or just don't want to see that FSG are fooking us over AGAIN. The landscape has changed with the new money from the prem / tv deal, everybody except us are on board. If we believe that Klopp is waiting for the right deal and price, he'll be an ex Manager before something does come up.

FSG are waiting for their 1 billion offer to come in, while at the same time culling the team and pay roll.

There are others still at the club that would've seen Gomez play and if you believe the reports, Dortmund under Klopp were looking at him when we signed him (I don't but you never know for sure).

We all know what FSG are but you're just making stuff up to try and put this all on them. This is all Klopp's doing. His player in and those he doesn't want out.

Sakho has been a proper tw@t recently and isn't good enough to get away with it so will be bombed out. There is no need to get him off the wage bill as I have pointed out, Benteke and Skrtel will more than reduce the wage bill along with the others we've sold.

Also, selling players or assets will reduce the value of the club.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Ambitious1
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
Klopp has had zero time assessing Joe Gomez and if he would be suitable for LB. Klopp signed on 8th October 2015 during the International break when Gomez did his cruciate in on the 13th.

Seriously folks are blind or just don't want to see that FSG are fooking us over AGAIN. The landscape has changed with the new money from the prem / tv deal, everybody except us are on board. If we believe that Klopp is waiting for the right deal and price, he'll be an ex Manager before something does come up.

FSG are waiting for their 1 billion offer to come in, while at the same time culling the team and pay roll.

Tom Werner culled a team and a payroll before. He has a history of doing it. He did it at the San Diego Padres baseball team in 93 where they had a firesale and sold all their best players. Theres a lot of secrets in FSG's closet that a lot of us know nothing about. The info is out there on them if you look hard enough.

Klopp was only signed as manager to shut the fans up. Beacuse we threaded so close to breaking point under Rodgers, they had to do something to keep the fans happy. If klopp doesnt work out for them thats them finished at Liverpool and id expect them to sell immediately. The reasons for this is because the fans will be unhappy with them probably a large scale protest which all decreases the value of the club from their perspective.

Why would Klopp even want to go against his wish for FSG? If he resigned today he will get an even bigger job in less than 6 months just as Rafa did when he left Valencia. The consporacy theories are going very far.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Muj
i just want to get rid to FSG for the sake of it.

we will have one less thing to talk about here which cant be resolved by sitting infront of computers and typing pages and pages of tosh .

That's exactly the point people don't get. We cannot get rid of FSG, particularly not here.

M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions
Originally Posted By Muj
i just want to get rid to FSG for the sake of it.

we will have one less thing to talk about here which cant be resolved by sitting infront of computers and typing pages and pages of tosh .

That's exactly the point people don't get. We cannot get rid of FSG, particularly not here.

I think if enough threads are created then they will have to take notice. FSG regularly check koptalk I know Ian ayre has a username of gnp-uk

Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
haha Bo

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
heres probably a different perspective. I am sure it has been said and discussed many a times.

Look at last couple of managers we had. start perhaps from final year of Rafa.
we have been buying hit n miss. loads of. desperate ,panic buys, prospects.
a fact that we did accumulate lots of dead wood.

look at each manager.woy , kenny (maybe), Bodg . selling current ones on losses,buy 10-12 new mediocre players and next one comes in and buys his choice of duds and it goes on.

what we see with Klopp is a different trend. stability and making best use of what we have got. then there are very cautious good additions/improvements. and honestly from the little we have seen i just cannot question any of Klopps signings so far.

performances on the pitch is surely adding to our frustrations but i am sure Klopp is as frustrated if not more.

he is a winner and a passionate one. (not egoistic) . you gotta be one to know what losing means to such people.

so to think hes on a mission to kick out top players and is against prima donnas aka sturridge and Sakho, . putting his career and lfc's season in jeopardy? such prickss need serious help

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion