Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Ambitious1
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By TheKopProphet
While I've no doubt Ambitious 1 DOES know a thing or two about mediocrity... his personal slating of our players is really classless. That he's publicly written of Wijnaldum after 2 games tells you everything you need to know about this fan.

Personal slating of fellow koptalkers because they express an opinion different to you is pretty classless also.

Shaggy you need to understand something about KP. Mentality hes not 100% there, he cannot read and process the simplest levels of english. Because I say theres a few players in the team that arent good enough he thinks im talking about every player in the team. Its a real small man mentality which makes the keyboard warriors feel big.

In his f*king dreamland, Liverpool are still a big club and finishing midtable is acceptable. Signing a player like Wijnaldum, who was relegated with newcastle and had 5 good games in the whole of last season means hes a f*king superstar. No wonder someone like him will turn around and say "he outscored our midfield", and he did , but 4/5 of them goals were against Norwich. And he was missing when they most needed him. And then the stupid f*k has the audacity to question what type of fan I am because I dont agree with us having Wijnaldum playing in the CM. Hes that f*king stupid he hasnt read the countless times where I said "wijnaldum doesnt even play in the CM", which isnt been critical of him in fact its kinda defending him.

I appreciate what you said shaggy but trust me dont waste your time on this imbecile, because his head is away with the fairies in dreamland.

You did yourself no favours there with that reply.

I have a lot of time for KP on here, posts a lot of very good stuff.

We all have different views and it would be no craic if we agreed all the time. But I don't think there is any need to slag each other off.

We all support Liverpool at the end of the day.

A
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
A
I agree with you, we all do have different opinions. At the end of the day I dont need my support for Liverpool be questioned by someone who has a different idea about the team than I do. If he wants to start off on me Im not gonna sit there and not say anything. Im not here to seek anyones approval, my ideas on where liverpool should be are different to other peoples. I dont need to be branded a sheep because my opinions are different. I never mentioned Wijnaldum in this post and he brought it up for some reason. I dont know why but i dont really care either.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion