Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Dreams aren't real so reality doesn't come into it.

Most of us are fully aware of our reality and where we are but that shouldn't stop us dreaming of better.

You no doubt dream of better owners with none of your favourite 'moneyball' going on. Not particularly realistic right now but you can dream eh?

Most of us are fully aware of our reality and where we are but that shouldn't stop us dreaming of better.

You no doubt dream of better owners with none of your favourite 'moneyball' going on. Not particularly realistic right now but you can dream eh?

Why all those excuses for mediocrity and mediocre signings if you want to dream of better things though? Dreams only make sense if you're prepared to invest in them and struggle towards them with a sensible plan to accomplish them. Otherwise you become another Walter Mitty and that's just plain foolish.

I think you're talking more about Mr. Henry's dream than mine. As a football supporter our dreams will be different from our owners and we can't affect what they do.

My REASONS for who we buy are most valid and no doubt Klopp has his dream and vision for the club which he will be working towards. He will buy who HE wants rather than playing some kind of fifa like us. You might think they're mediocre and that's fine. But I'll trust the top class manager that we all wanted to do his job and do it well.

Last edited by wilkij1975; 20/07/16 09:41 AM.
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58

Why all those excuses for mediocrity and mediocre signings if you want to dream of better things though? Dreams only make sense if you're prepared to invest in them and struggle towards them with a sensible plan to accomplish them. Otherwise you become another Walter Mitty and that's just plain foolish.

I think you're talking more about Mr. Henry's dream than mine. As a football supporter our dreams will be different from our owners and we can't affect what they do.

My REASONS for who we buy are most valid and no doubt Klopp has his dream and vision for the club which he will be working towards. He will buy who HE wants rather than playing some kind of fifa like us. You might think they're mediocre and that's fine. But I'll trust the top class manager that we all wanted to do his job and do it well.
OK wilkij, we’ll agree to differ so. But I’d just add that I think we all have a fair understanding of what Mr. Henry’s dream is, and its more to do with Dollars than Titles, but sure its whatever turns one on I suppose. But I dream of the title, and I wont be lowering that dream and expectation anytime soon.

KD7 #538623 20/07/16 12:23 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yep we all know what the owners want that's for sure.

And my dream is the same, for titles. My expectation is lower just from what we've seen over the last few seasons but the dream will never change.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By gnp-uk
Dreaming of Lfc becoming a force again in Europe , world football is a dream with Henry in charge and players like mig Moreno Allen Hendo lallana Milner Mario at the club

Reality kicks in and we r a top 15/8 side in the EPL

Given the choice ...
Bet all your life savings on Lfc finishing top 4 this season
Or
Bet your life savings on Lfc finishing in the top 15??

Which one wud u lot really choose ... Hmmmm

Well what about you?
Are you willing to bet all your First Communion Money or are you just going to waste it on another train set?

KD7 #538645 20/07/16 05:41 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Is that a trick question from G or just stupid?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
KD7 #538649 20/07/16 05:56 PM
G
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
G
Lumba...

I ment to say ...

Bet ur life savings on Lfc finishing top 4
Or
Any place between 5 to 15 place finish ????

Dream top 4 and lose ur savings..
Reality 5th to 15 place finish and keep ur savings

KD7 #538650 20/07/16 06:04 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Ok I'm with you now Mr G ... I'm saying neither,save your money and buy a boat G.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
KD7 #538708 21/07/16 08:08 AM
Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
laugh

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
KD7 #538718 21/07/16 09:55 AM
M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
this thread is stupid.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion