S
Spangles
Unregistered
Spangles
Unregistered
S
Originally Posted By Chris2402
Originally Posted By Spangles
wow there's a first Chris, you replying to one of my posts and going off topic....AGAIN...haha and you tell me to change the record..

Anyway it's the same old record because it's the same old situation for clubs like us Everton, West Ham, Stoke City and West Broms of this world, we don't get relegated and we don't win leagues, we just exist, that's why I will never understand fans dismissing our only chance of success with the domestic cups because of a top four place, madness...

The only 'fan' dismissing any competition is you. Fans are allowed to have opinions and if some prefer to finish in the top 4 ahead of a cup triumph thats their right.

As I've said to you before I comment on everything football and LFC, you have three topics that every thread gets spoiled by, out of town fans, the league is a dead competition and we're a mid-table club. Its boring so yes you need to change the record and stop wrecking this forum as you've done before.
i can easily fix that for you Chris if I am wrecking the forum for you mate.
Please ignore my posts...don't reply to my Posts....I won't reply to any of yours......

See Chris my old mucked sorted...

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C

Please ignore my posts...don't reply to my Posts....I won't reply to any of yours......

If you can stop all the negative posts then fine, I haven't seen you post anything remotely positive, even when we got to a cup final!

Last edited by Chris2402; 11/02/16 08:21 PM.
S
Spangles
Unregistered
Spangles
Unregistered
S
Originally Posted By Chris2402

If you can stop all the negative posts then fine, I haven't seen you post anything remotely positive, even when we got to a cup final!
ii won't stop the negative posts no, I like to concentrate on stuff we are doing badly or not doing at all, you learn nothing from patting ourselves on the back, a forum needs positive and negative people, for every person who brings up the negative stuff there are people to balance it out with overly positive stuff.

I am going to leave it there now Chris...Goodbye...

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
ii won't stop the negative posts no, I like to concentrate on stuff we are doing badly or not doing at all, you learn nothing from patting ourselves on the back, a forum needs positive and negative people, for every person who brings up the negative stuff there are people to balance it out with overly positive stuff.

Any person with an ounce of intelligence ways up the good and bad, its ridiculous to only be positive or only be negative.

I'm not happy with a lot of things at Liverpool and I moan about them a lot, however if those things improve or when something good happens like a result or performance then I'm happy and positive about that.

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C

Your leaving the forum? Thank god!!!

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion