KopTalk.com
Posted By: Stanley Park The final end of remoaning - 13/06/20 04:14 PM
The last chance to remoan expired yesterday with Britains formal refusal to extend the transition period.

We now fully detach from the EU in six months either with no deal or a trade agreement.

And so ends the last chance of the remoan community who wanted to keep extending the EU control over Britain indefinitely. You can whine how terrible its all going to be until you are blue in the face but the last chance has now gone.

We are out and will soon be fully out and we have wasted years and damaged our economy by politicians refusal to accept democracy its taken 5 years since we voted to leave for the politicians to implement what the public asked for.
Posted By: Pickles Re: The final end of remoaning - 14/06/20 10:37 AM
The Brexit exit should be the least of our worries at the moment with the ridiculous Soros paid for mayhem and destruction going on.
BLM and ANTIFA need to be labelled the terrorist organisations that they are!
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 14/06/20 12:23 PM
Originally Posted By Pickles
The Brexit exit should be the least of our worries at the moment with the ridiculous Soros paid for mayhem and destruction going on.
BLM and ANTIFA need to be labelled the terrorist organisations that they are!

BLM matter are nothing to do with racism they are setting back race harmony 30 years I see racist comments on social media I have not seen in decades. Be careful stirring the pot as you don't know what will emerge. BLM Matter are a far left radical group among their demands are the abolition of capitalism and the disbanding of the police
Posted By: lumba Re: The final end of remoaning - 15/06/20 10:24 PM
Feeling fragile eh Stan,good,pity you will never really suffer.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 16/06/20 01:01 PM
Originally Posted By lumba
Feeling fragile eh Stan,good,pity you will never really suffer.

We will all suffer if we have a year of manufactured race riots along with the biggest recession this country and the world has ever seen. Our cosy lives might be coming to an end
Posted By: lumba Re: The final end of remoaning - 16/06/20 07:54 PM
That's bexit for yer.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 17/06/20 10:59 AM
That's bexit for yer.

corvid and BLM thugs
Posted By: lumba Re: The final end of remoaning - 17/06/20 11:37 AM
Isolated,fragile and ripe for the picking we are.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 17/06/20 04:54 PM
Isolated,fragile and ripe for the picking we are.

nope we have left the eu and in around six months we will be at the end of transition absolutely brilliant
Posted By: lumba Re: The final end of remoaning - 17/06/20 05:18 PM
You keep telling yourself that Comical Ali.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 18/06/20 12:54 PM
You keep telling yourself that Comical Ali.

have we not left the EU yet ? probably you have not read about it would not surprise me
Posted By: lumba Re: The final end of remoaning - 18/06/20 01:06 PM
Talking about you're denial that we will suffer purely based on covid Al.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 18/06/20 03:29 PM
Talking about you're denial that we will suffer purely based on covid Al.

we may or may not suffer economically through leaving the EU however if I was to consult an economist you are the last person on earth I would seek advice from on economics
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 12/09/20 01:02 AM
Blustering Boris tearing up his own "oven ready " deal..lol

National Seppuku still coming along nicely .
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 12/09/20 08:01 PM
For the first time Britain is making the weather in the negotiations and the EU is on the back foot. In the Republic of Ireland you are about to pay for that cack handed varakar who no doubt will get a job in the EU having left the Irish citizens left out to dry. I think there will be a deal but make no mistake Britain is quite prepared to go WTO boris has a huge majority. If we do go no deal it will probably cripple the Irish economy and you only have yourself to blame. Last time you were in trouble Britain bailed you out and the EU ignored you. This time even if we wanted to we can't bail you out corvid has seen to that.

Laugh all you want EMP the laugh is on you
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 13/09/20 12:19 AM
Oh damn the tories are going to make Ireland pay. Wow you are stuck in your Empire past. People move on from stupidity, trying to resurrect it is pretty dumb, hence Boris. There will be no Britain at all the way u fools are going on..probably a good thing.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 13/09/20 10:58 AM
Originally Posted By EMP
Oh damn the tories are going to make Ireland pay. Wow you are stuck in your Empire past. People move on from stupidity, trying to resurrect it is pretty dumb, hence Boris. There will be no Britain at all the way u fools are going on..probably a good thing.

I bet you enjoyed the BLM riots EMP ? Right up your street that was I thought the desecrating the centotaph was a nice touch I bet you loved that
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 13/09/20 11:01 AM
Britain is not going to make Ireland pay but if there is no deal varakar will have played a part in that and Ireland could face tariffs exporting to the UK especially your agriculture which is a very large part of your economy. Still sounds like you have things under contro, so all is well
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 13/09/20 11:37 AM
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EMP

I bet you enjoyed the BLM riots EMP ? Right up your street that was I thought the desecrating the centotaph was a nice touch I bet you loved that

Yeah ur right, down with social justice movements , what have they ever done to help us. Democracy , justice, equality ,civil rights, anti-war, pro environment - hate them things. Go go Neo-liberal corporate facism - belts out blonde fat lazy hate spreading buffons to distract as the rich get richer and society gets poorer - in the middle of a pandemic too ..nice.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 13/09/20 11:46 AM
Social justice being smash and burn innocent civilian property and private businesses owned by people of all skin colours. In other words the far left fascists your type of people can't win at the ballot box so violence and thuggery. Thankfully that's all you have and I see the government is going to hand out longer jail sentances 5 years minimum
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 13/09/20 12:00 PM
Broad brush painting won't work stan.. people are rising by themselves . To protect us all , you included. The evil of corporate capitalism is there for all to see, destroying the environment and impoverishing society forever. Cant go on, yellowjackets , BLM, Extinction Rebellion are a natural rebellion reaction to corporate capitalism killing us. Its to be embraced.

And of course the people can't win at the ballot box, that is part of the problem and why so many people are rebelling. There is no such thing as democracy with corporate capitalism- pretty obvious to people..you get a choice of whoever the elites want u to have as a leader. Course if you live in a poorer country and actually managed to vote in ur interest then u get attacked and killed by the mafia don capitalists.

Can you really get that blind just by reading the daily mail all ur life?
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 13/09/20 12:40 PM
Originally Posted By EMP
Broad brush painting won't work stan.. people are rising by themselves . To protect us all , you included. The evil of corporate capitalism is there for all to see, destroying the environment and impoverishing society forever. Cant go on, yellowjackets , BLM, Extinction Rebellion are a natural rebellion reaction to corporate capitalism killing us. Its to be embraced.

And of course the people can't win at the ballot box, that is part of the problem and why so many people are rebelling. There is no such thing as democracy with corporate capitalism- pretty obvious to people..you get a choice of whoever the elites want u to have as a leader. Course if you live in a poorer country and actually managed to vote in ur interest then u get attacked and killed by the mafia don capitalists.

looking forward to the revolution and smashing the capitalists i might make a start by burning a few shops down and innocent peoples cars people who are law abiding and simply want to earn a living a living to pay tax to pay the dole money of the bone idle far left wing morons
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 13/09/20 08:37 PM
Originally Posted By EMP

looking forward to the revolution and smashing the capitalists i might make a start by burning a few shops down and innocent peoples cars people who are law abiding and simply want to earn a living a living to pay tax to pay the dole money of the bone idle far left wing morons

Wow you seem real anti violence , have u changed ur mind about the vietnam or iraq wars.. or is it ok to murder foreign poor women and kids? as long as you are not affected hey.

the revolution has already started stan..be thankful for it. Corporate facist capitalism is killing us all , it does not work for human beings , people see this , people are reacting . Its evolution man , we need to save ourselves . No environment and no money is no solution for the future..time for the people to march on Versailles again, your grandkids will thank u for it ..join in.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 14/09/20 05:02 PM
I watched on youtube a BLM march in Ireland a handful of white BLM persons who were unceremoniously seen off by the locals. It was hilarious

Good luck with your revolution
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 15/09/20 01:38 AM
I watched on youtube a BLM march in Ireland a handful of white BLM persons who were unceremoniously seen off by the locals. It was hilarious

Good luck with your revolution

I watched a video where the president of the "free" world called for "retribution"
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 15/09/20 11:04 AM
EMP When your revolution succeeds I was wondering who would be the leader who would be the police force ? Or would we not have a police force?

We could not elect the leader as folks would just vote as they do now. I am guessing you would need an army and a special unit of the police to lock anyone away who had the wrong thoughts
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 15/09/20 11:59 AM
There would be a law outlawing private and corporate ownership of GOVT. That would immediately begin to reverse the complete destruction of the human race which this current insane evil system is well on the way to achieving .

So your Grandkids won't be born into corporate debt and will have a environment thats actually liveable in .

The time of printing money for Corporations is coming to end , one way or another. Sadly probably the violent other way cause facism is now being put upon us by these evil monstrosities.
Old Karl Marx called this so right, Captialism will eat itself he predicted. Sadly he is so right.

Hows the brexit "oven ready" riches coming along? ye all crazy rich yet...can't wait for that US trade deal? US congress says boris ain't getting one... Boris the fat blonde liar ..good leader lol
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 15/09/20 12:08 PM
Originally Posted By EMP
There would be a law outlawing private and corporate ownership of GOVT. That would immediately begin to reverse the complete destruction of the human race which this current insane evil system is well on the way to achieving .

So your Grandkids won't be born into corporate debt and will have a environment thats actually liveable in .

The time of printing money for Corporations is coming to end , one way or another. Sadly probably the violent other way cause facism is now being put upon us by these evil monstrosities.
Old Karl Marx called this so right, Captialism will eat itself he predicted. Sadly he is so right.

Hows the brexit "oven ready" riches coming along? ye all crazy rich yet...can't wait for that US trade deal? US congress says boris ain't getting one... Boris the fat blonde liar ..good leader lol

It sounds great Emp but who and how would the ruling group be elected and how would you prevent the population from voting them out? That was the original question I repeat again
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 15/09/20 12:14 PM
Be called democracy, just an actual real one. You know one where people can vote for people who are not in the back pocket of the corporate elite whom they serve.. Be great, humans would have an environment and a future to look forward to . A future with no environment and corporate inflicted society debt is no future at all.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 15/09/20 01:02 PM
Originally Posted By EMP
Be called democracy, just an actual real one. You know one where people can vote for people who are not in the back pocket of the corporate elite whom they serve.. Be great, humans would have an environment and a future to look forward to . A future with no environment and corporate inflicted society debt is no future at all.

So we can have an election but only for candidates selected by the leaders of the revolution. To overthrow the government in Britain you would need control of the armed forces as with all revolutions how would you achieve that ?
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 15/09/20 01:10 PM
Originally Posted By EMP

So we can have an election but only for candidates selected by the leaders of the revolution. To overthrow the government in Britain you would need control of the armed forces as with all revolutions how would you achieve that ?

Free elections, u can vote for anyone that isn't breaking the law.. and the law would be no private or corporate ownership of the GOVT. Easy peasy. So if you are funded by Vladmir Putins best friends wife that would be illegal and u can't stand to represent the people and if you are funded by Goldman Sachs same thing applies. Actual democracy Stan
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 15/09/20 05:07 PM
and the far left decide who is breaking the law sounds very fair elections but with only far left candidates and do doubt concentration camps for those who say and think the wrong things
Posted By: lumba Re: The final end of remoaning - 15/09/20 05:53 PM
Being a bit of a history buff you would know that concentration camps are a Tory thing.
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 15/09/20 07:33 PM
and the far left decide who is breaking the law sounds very fair elections but with only far left candidates and do doubt concentration camps for those who say and think the wrong things

Thats just a mess.

The law decides who is breaking the law. So the law is you represent the people and if u take money from private or corporate sectors you are in breach of the peoples trust. Simple, democracy as it should be.

Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 16/09/20 06:16 AM
But the law is made by the government and in your government a motley collection of college lecturers, students, drug users and nutters will form the government. Why don't you stand for election EMP forn a political party if the public share your view you will do very well.
Posted By: lumba Re: The final end of remoaning - 16/09/20 06:48 PM
Vote Emp!
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 17/09/20 09:58 AM
probably have a better chance of a trade deal with US than Boris the oven ready liar .
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 17/09/20 11:46 AM
Originally Posted By EMP
probably have a better chance of a trade deal with US than Boris the oven ready liar .

Yes because you are such a fan of America your lecturing to them will have them begging for a trade deal after you have told them all the evil in the world is due to them
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 17/09/20 12:10 PM
Yeah its such a shame, a place with so much power,influence and faux ideals matured to just another elitist power structure that needs to be taken down like all previous power structures. Hopefully we can, take it down and evolve the human race, i doubt it tho..too much destruction capability, greed and too much power.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 17/09/20 03:41 PM
Originally Posted By EMP
Yeah its such a shame, a place with so much power,influence and faux ideals matured to just another elitist power structure that needs to be taken down like all previous power structures. Hopefully we can, take it down and evolve the human race, i doubt it tho..too much destruction capability, greed and too much power.

Are you taking America down before or after you take Britain down ?
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 17/09/20 11:28 PM
Originally Posted By EMP

Are you taking America down before or after you take Britain down ?

oh don't worry we don't want to take away ur flags or names, just free people from corporate owned enslavement which is murdering the human race . Corporate run GOVT and the destruction of the environment has to be resisted, we are not slaves and we want to survive and prosper .
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 18/09/20 04:21 PM
who is the "we"?
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 18/09/20 05:38 PM
humans. the human race always evolves, kings, emperors , feudal lords all fall as society advances and now society is facing a new elite system that needs to die for us to survive.. Corporate elite ownership of GOVT is done, one way or the other. We will not enslave ourselves to them just for them to destroy our environment and steal all our money.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 18/09/20 06:13 PM
Originally Posted By EMP
humans. the human race always evolves, kings, emperors , feudal lords all fall as society advances and now society is facing a new elite system that needs to die for us to survive.. Corporate elite ownership of GOVT is done, one way or the other. We will not enslave ourselves to them just for them to destroy our environment and steal all our money.

Agreed but the human race does not and never has voted for far left politics. I am assuming some form of forced dictatorship is what you have in mind. But you need to control the armed forces to achieve that
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 18/09/20 11:08 PM
well the left have got voted in hundreds of countries stan...doesn't have to be far left as u say, just no private or corporate ownership of GOVT. Once that is achieved society friendly policies will flow from there. Printing money for coke snorting jock bankers at the expense of us and our future kids and grandkids - nah no more. No more tax dodging Cayman Island depositing blood suckers. We have to "take control" and we have to save our delicate environment.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 19/09/20 02:02 PM
Originally Posted By EMP
well the left have got voted in hundreds of countries stan...doesn't have to be far left as u say, just no private or corporate ownership of GOVT. Once that is achieved society friendly policies will flow from there. Printing money for coke snorting jock bankers at the expense of us and our future kids and grandkids - nah no more. No more tax dodging Cayman Island depositing blood suckers. We have to "take control" and we have to save our delicate environment.

I am not aware of the far left being willingly voted for in any country. Yes there are countries that have voted for moderate left including Britain. In 1997 we voted for Tony Blair. New labour that was effectively Tory lite. In 2019 we had Jeremy Corbyn the furthest left the Labour Party had ever been they were roundly rejected by the electorate including many labour seats that had never voted Tory ever. The message was clear and now the new labour leader is wisely moving the party back to the centre and the far left handbangers are being sacked one after the other.
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 20/09/20 02:40 PM
Yeah ur right, the left did become the right and the right just became bonkers.In both the uk and the us. Thats why there is so much public unrest, there is no representation for the people, just corporate policies no matter who u vote for. Corporate policies that put society in debt to them forever and destroy the environment - which is why it all has to change and will or we will all die.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 20/09/20 06:02 PM
Originally Posted By EMP
Yeah ur right, the left did become the right and the right just became bonkers.In both the uk and the us. Thats why there is so much public unrest, there is no representation for the people, just corporate policies no matter who u vote for. Corporate policies that put society in debt to them forever and destroy the environment - which is why it all has to change and will or we will all die.

there's no public unrest not in the UK anyway yes there are a few agitators but there always has been and they are fewer in number than I can ever remember
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 20/09/20 06:09 PM
yeah the uk is a paradise under boris
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 20/09/20 06:13 PM
Originally Posted By EMP
yeah the uk is a paradise under boris

that said I think we could see major disorder due to the coronavirus the impact on the economy worries me. Yet to come but round the corner
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 20/09/20 08:34 PM
yeah see ur going for the hide the "no deal" poverty in the covid downturn trick. probably slap a border wall in n ireland and restart a war just for distraction. 1980s rerun .

guess who is getting richer in the pandemic.. corporations and criminal corrupt banks.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 21/09/20 11:40 AM
Originally Posted By EMP
yeah see ur going for the hide the "no deal" poverty in the covid downturn trick. probably slap a border wall in n ireland and restart a war just for distraction. 1980s rerun .

guess who is getting richer in the pandemic.. corporations and criminal corrupt banks.

The DUP support our government the DUP are the elected government in Northern Ireland that's good enough for me. Obviously you have your own agenda by the way banks are major employers for example Santander has a major head office in bootle a poor area of Liverpool. But carry on the ranting it's very entertaining
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 21/09/20 05:44 PM
yeah the DUP were also against the peace process, makes sense i suppose.
breaking international law, ur own "oven ready" law is making u look foolish .

Slaves also got scraps from their masters too. Surely its not too much to ask for non criminal non corrupt banks ?
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 22/09/20 11:06 AM
Originally Posted By EMP
yeah the DUP were also against the peace process, makes sense i suppose.
breaking international law, ur own "oven ready" law is making u look foolish .

Slaves also got scraps from their masters too. Surely its not too much to ask for non criminal non corrupt banks ?

the DUP were voted in by the people of northern ireland take it up with them. If you want to shut the banks down be prepared for the consequences
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 22/09/20 11:59 PM
take what up with the DUP? doesn't matter who voted in where, international peace treaties are not suppose to be broken. Also seems very dumb to break one that was brokered by the USA whom you now need a chlorine washed trade deal from . better hope racist fat corona donald wins re-election.
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 23/09/20 12:29 AM
shutting down private banks that have destroyed families and the society for the distant future..damn what a shame if they are closed. Where would terrorists wash all their money? National banks just don't work i suppose, too much red tape ..as in too much barriers to stealing everything.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 23/09/20 08:21 PM
Let me get this right no one can vote for the DUP and we need to close the banks down,

Yep that should work well
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 23/09/20 09:34 PM
Let me get this right no one can vote for the DUP and we need to close the banks down,

Yep that should work well

anyone can vote for the DUP, they got voted in after embracing the peace process, i doubt very much they would get many votes if they break it.
Posted By: EMP Re: The final end of remoaning - 23/09/20 10:04 PM
And yes we have to dismantle the current capitalist finance system which is out of control to the point of human extinction . What works for us to survive is what we have to do. Repeatedly defunding society to bail out thieves is not tenable anymore.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: The final end of remoaning - 24/09/20 12:23 PM
Originally Posted By EMP
And yes we have to dismantle the current capitalist finance system which is out of control to the point of human extinction . What works for us to survive is what we have to do. Repeatedly defunding society to bail out thieves is not tenable anymore.

If we close the banks or the new revolutionary party takes them over what happens to the savings and pensions of ordinary people? And do you have an approximate date this revolution will start so I can put in the diary ?
© KopTalk Forums