KopTalk.com
Posted By: Dunk Should Tony Blair be brought back? - 22/04/20 10:43 AM
I saw this question posed on TV today and thought I'd post it here even though I know it'll be like throwing a hand grenade into the forums grin

Please be nice to each other when you disagree laugh

Should Tony Blair be brought back to help the Government deal with the coronavirus crisis?

It's something Alastair Campbell thinks should happen, due to Blair's experience as a former Prime Minister - but do you think it's a good idea?
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: Should Tony Blair be brought back? - 22/04/20 03:13 PM
No. If he was an expert in dealing with pandemics then I could see the point but nothing the like if this happened during his time do not sure what help he�d be? If it�s just because he�s been prime minister then why not get Cameron back or May?
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: Should Tony Blair be brought back? - 22/04/20 03:56 PM
To answer the question a resounding no on so many levels

One thing I read about blairs era stockpiling for a pandemic was put to the government at the time but Blair rejected it. To be fair no one can plan for something like this and no one is experienced in solving it. Blair knows no more than you or I.

We need to trust in the scientists which the government is doing. What matters to me is post virus and the world we face there are some hard decisions like how we interact with china going forward. There is talk also of china facing litigation in the trillions that's going to be interesting
Posted By: EnergisedReds Re: Should Tony Blair be brought back? - 23/04/20 11:41 AM
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
To answer the question a resounding no on so many levels

One thing I read about blairs era stockpiling for a pandemic was put to the government at the time but Blair rejected it. To be fair no one can plan for something like this and no one is experienced in solving it. Blair knows no more than you or I.

We need to trust in the scientists which the government is doing. What matters to me is post virus and the world we face there are some hard decisions like how we interact with china going forward. There is talk also of china facing litigation in the trillions that's going to be interesting

Yep, Blair will be a good lap dog to Trump...but I dont think Bojo will be bad neither, might even be better than Blair.
Posted By: Pickles Re: Should Tony Blair be brought back? - 23/04/20 06:39 PM
No bloody way...he's a globalist shill who is no doubt revelling in all the current Government takeover. If he had his way he'd be sitting at the head of the Overlord Committee for the NWO!
Posted By: lumba Re: Should Tony Blair be brought back? - 12/05/20 02:30 PM
Blair was a [oops] but this government also failed to act on recommendations from NERVTAG in 2017 about stockpiling ppe so it's the same old [oops].
© KopTalk Forums