Brexit or Corbyn government ?

Posted by: Stanley Park

Brexit or Corbyn government ? - 11/09/19 04:53 PM

Something will have to give sooner of later and sooner or later there will have to be an election

Labours policy on brexit has been all over the place but the best guess is remain is their policy and to have another referendum which will be rigged for remain. One option discussed is Theresa Mays deal plus single market and customs union (basically remain) vs remain. And labour will campaign against their own deal in the referendum. That's basically a certainty we will remain

The Tories want to implement brexit

So the next election is quite simple brexit. Or a Marxist government that is even more divided than the Tories.

Quite a choice !
Posted by: lumba

Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? - 11/09/19 04:55 PM

Grow up Stan.
Posted by: EnergisedReds

Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? - 11/09/19 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Something will have to give sooner of later and sooner or later there will have to be an election

Labours policy on brexit has been all over the place but the best guess is remain is their policy and to have another referendum which will be rigged for remain. One option discussed is Theresa Mays deal plus single market and customs union (basically remain) vs remain. And labour will campaign against their own deal in the referendum. That's basically a certainty we will remain

So the next election is quite simple brexit. Or a Marxist government that is even more divided than the Tories.

Quite a choice !

I think you should read the yellow hammer docs prepared by your government though I have a feeling you don't really care.
Posted by: wilkij1975

Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? - 11/09/19 07:45 PM

Quite a choice !

Haven’t Labour said they’d campaign on a promise of another referendum but not said what side they’d be on, leave or remain? Those splinters must be really hurting by now.

As for the choice, Corbyn would definitely destroy our economy while Brexit could do the same. Rock and a hard place but at least with Brexit we wouldn’t be a haven for terrorists.
Posted by: Shaggydog

Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? - 11/09/19 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Quite a choice !

Haven’t Labour said they’d campaign on a promise of another referendum but not said what side they’d be on, leave or remain? Those splinters must be really hurting by now.

As for the choice, Corbyn would definitely destroy our economy while Brexit could do the same. Rock and a hard place but at least with Brexit we wouldn’t be a haven for terrorists.

Vote Brexit, we won't become a haven for terrorists.

I didn't see that on the side of a bus.

Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? - 11/09/19 07:57 PM

I find these threads hilarious .

Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? - 11/09/19 08:00 PM

I knew that’d get you comrades biting grin

Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? - 11/09/19 08:03 PM

I knew that’d get you comrades biting grin

Have to keep fighting the good fight wilki grin

Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? - 11/09/19 08:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Epue9X8bpc

Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? - 11/09/19 08:08 PM

He produced some right turd after meeting Yoko and going all hippie.

Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? - 11/09/19 08:11 PM

He produced some right turd after meeting Yoko and going all hippie.

Pardon Moi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsFV8gfaUWY
Posted by: Stanley Park

Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? - 12/09/19 09:52 AM

We have plenty terrorists in Britain shaggy while we are in the EU. There are the lunatic Islamists which incidently are more prevalent in mainland Europe than the UK although we have them here. And of course in the UK we have IRA scum who I see were at it again in Derry the last few days

Re: Brexit or Corbyn government ? - 12/09/19 12:39 PM

We have plenty terrorists in Britain shaggy while we are in the EU. There are the lunatic Islamists which incidently are more prevalent in mainland Europe than the UK although we have them here. And of course in the UK we have IRA scum who I see were at it again in Derry the last few days

We had the britsh army terrorists in Derry also.

You also have quote a number of right wing lunatics who are quite fond of killing parliamentarians.