KopTalk.com
Posted By: Anonymous Butthurt Britain - 10/07/19 01:05 PM
Remember when we all had a laugh and weren't split apart by the social media companies taking the mick out the lot of us.... !?
Posted By: lumba Re: Butthurt Britain - 10/07/19 06:13 PM
Our impulses are being redirected. We are living in an artificially induced state of consciousness that resembles sleep.The poor and the underclass are growing. Racial justice and human rights are nonexistent. They have created a repressive society, and we are their unwitting accomplices.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Butthurt Britain - 11/07/19 09:27 AM
Originally Posted By lumba
Our impulses are being redirected. We are living in an artificially induced state of consciousness that resembles sleep.The poor and the underclass are growing. Racial justice and human rights are nonexistent. They have created a repressive society, and we are their unwitting accomplices.

MK ULTRA part 2 !!!!!!!
Posted By: lumba Re: Butthurt Britain - 11/07/19 04:25 PM
life's a bitch...and she's back in heat.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Butthurt Britain - 12/07/19 09:22 AM
Butthurt Britain.... where lefty loons will fight for rapists and insist Tommy Robinson is jailed for free speech (love or hate) ... strange place 2019 on earth.
Posted By: lumba Re: Butthurt Britain - 12/07/19 04:13 PM
Butthurt for Tommy Robinson !
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: Butthurt Britain - 12/07/19 04:43 PM
Just imagine if that butthurt comes from a Muslim!
Posted By: lumba Re: Butthurt Britain - 12/07/19 04:44 PM
Or a rightwing skinhead laugh
Posted By: wilkij1975 Re: Butthurt Britain - 12/07/19 04:57 PM
Maybe a gay, right wing skinhead Muslim. I�m not quite sure there is such a thing but if there is......
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Butthurt Britain - 15/07/19 10:47 AM
Or a rightwing skinhead laugh

Right wing, left wing, i'mophobia have one thing in common....... none of them exist, its all fake made up rubbish, like climate change only there to tax the poor while the rich plod around on private jets
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Butthurt Britain - 15/07/19 10:48 AM
Butthurt for Tommy Robinson !
Dont know the fella, but when other journos are tweeting saying they do everyday what he did.... surely tells you the govt has stitched him up, just because people dont like what he says..... i dont like what you lot post on here at times, should we lock you up too?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Butthurt Britain - 15/07/19 10:51 AM
Oh well..... never mind the knife crime (my brother got stabbed and murdered 41 times last year) never mind!!!!!! Left wing people are more violent than right wing by far but we have to ignore that for the price of politics. Should we all just carry on and ignore the problems in society cos people wanna blame some made up right wing rubbish that doesn't exist.....
Posted By: lumba Re: Butthurt Britain - 15/07/19 03:22 PM
Legalizing E's would help,remember the 90's?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Butthurt Britain - 15/07/19 03:30 PM
Legalizing E's would help,remember the 90's?

f**king do i..... hahaha
Posted By: lumba Re: Butthurt Britain - 15/07/19 07:16 PM
Til The World Blow Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqpMtUINJ5c
Posted By: The Kop Prophet Re: Butthurt Britain - 11/08/19 12:59 AM
Butthurt = the worst phrase ever invented by Americans and copied by Brits.
© KopTalk Forums