KopTalk.com
Posted By: Stanley Park Netflix belters - 04/01/19 11:09 PM
A post for netflix recommendations this post should go on and on because netflix is the best thing ever invented

My first recommendation

Sunderland till I die

Real gritty fly on wall in real life not like the sanitised Liverpool and city versions. Watch it you will be transfixed
Posted By: Hendominator Re: Netflix belters - 04/01/19 11:14 PM
Just finished watching You and thought it was great. Its about a book store manager who meets and falls in love with a girl and then begins to stalk her. Really good if you like creepy thrillers with just a hint of teen melodrama.

Apart from that Black Mirror is always great if you haven't seen it, basically a modern twilight zone.
Posted By: Shaggydog Re: Netflix belters - 04/01/19 11:44 PM
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
A post for netflix recommendations this post should go on and on because netflix is the best thing ever invented

My first recommendation

Sunderland till I die

Real gritty fly on wall in real life not like the sanitised Liverpool and city versions. Watch it you will be transfixed

Watched that Stan. Excellent. Sunderland don't deserve their fans.
Posted By: Derek Re: Netflix belters - 05/01/19 01:21 AM
Originally Posted By Hendominator
Just finished watching You and thought it was great. Its about a book store manager who meets and falls in love with a girl and then begins to stalk her. Really good if you like creepy thrillers with just a hint of teen melodrama.

Apart from that Black Mirror is always great if you haven't seen it, basically a modern twilight zone.

Black Mirror is fantastic. I liked The OA, and Narcos is well worth a look. I agree Stan, netflix has been a game changer.
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: Netflix belters - 05/01/19 06:11 PM
I have watched OA narcos etc another good one is bad blood another gangster one.

Yeah black mirror great

I am so happy
Posted By: AccaBoosty Re: Netflix belters - 06/01/19 08:59 PM
I saw Operation Finale on there a couple of months ago. Very good.
Also enjoyed Outlaw King.
Posted By: lumba Re: Netflix belters - 06/01/19 09:34 PM
I watched ' i,Daniel Blake' last night on BBC1 ,was really good and i recommend that you watch it too . I haven't got Netflix but I am chilled about it.
Posted By: Shaggydog Re: Netflix belters - 06/01/19 09:45 PM
Originally Posted By lumba
I watched ' i,Daniel Blake' last night on BBC1 ,was really good and i recommend that you watch it too . I haven't got Netflix but I am chilled about it.

Harrowing show lumbs.
Posted By: lumba Re: Netflix belters - 06/01/19 09:49 PM
A snapshot of thousands existing in one of the richest countries in the world .
Posted By: Shaggydog Re: Netflix belters - 06/01/19 10:03 PM
Originally Posted By lumba
A snapshot of thousands existing in one of the richest countries in the world .

Ah sure it's only fiction according to the tories.
Posted By: Derek Re: Netflix belters - 08/04/19 09:37 PM
Ok, not Netflix but heh. Comes out in May in UK, just released here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=129&v=ypHZbtqSU48
Posted By: mj2019 Re: Netflix belters - 20/04/19 01:53 AM
Try watching Bird Box and Perfect Date!
© KopTalk Forums