KopTalk.com
Posted By: Anonymous Dalglish is IMMENSE. Give him a 10 year contract! - 15/04/12 03:32 AM
King Kenny is easily the best manager in our history! We MUST give him a new 10 year contract and he will deliver us sooo many trophies. We've got 2 trophies already under him and we can win the league with him next season.

On another note, Andy Carroll was superb. He is one of the best in the world right now (probably top 5) and we must make sure we keep him this summer!!!

And to think people were ridiculing me when I said we'll beat Everton!!
Kenny may well give us more trophies but we'd be in the championship whilst winning them.
Jesus Christ I'm a kenny supporter and I disagree with both of you but opinions are opinions and everyone has a voice on this forum,

In truth Kenny will most likely stay till next season and will get the opening 1/3 of the season to be in the mix for top 4 similar to the start of this season.

If the start of next season is indifferent and not consistent he'll be gone within the first 2-3 months by October.

I hope he stays and is successful and do believe he knows what he is doing but he knows he doesn't have the right solutions in the the current squad to fix the problems we're having, like getting the best of Carrol for example.

In order to fix these problems you need 1 transfer window so lets give him that and see what the new season brings regardless of whether we win Fa Cup or not this season.
wish I could agree but opinions are what make this forum great
10yr contract frown so thats a 10yr plan is it
I think it's becoming clear that this is a parody account. Most likely by another user on the forum.
10 year contract made me laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dalglish is IMMENSE. Give him a 10 year contract! - 15/04/12 11:56 AM
OMG .... I agree for the first time with kopprophet.
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
I don't know how people can't see through this stuff.... another wind-up that should be ignored!

Oh ffs. Who actually cares? eek
Far far better this than some of the other tripey threads and moaning negative posts we've had to endure of late.

He can keep all the coconuts regardless for at least trying to cheer us up. wink

PLUS ONE WLTK.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dalglish is IMMENSE. Give him a 10 year contract! - 15/04/12 02:50 PM
I am not impressed that I am being accused of habing a "parody" account here. If you cast your minds back 16 months, most if not all, Liverpool fans were desperate that Dalglish should be brought in and how desperate they were to win trophies. Well you've got both and, I'm sorry if I'm showing optimism, but pessismism doesn't exist in my vocabulary.
I'm bored of all the negativity and just because I think this is our year doesn't mean I'm a "parody" account.
Originally Posted By: WeLoveTheKop
I am not impressed that I am being accused of habing a "parody" account here. If you cast your minds back 16 months, most if not all, Liverpool fans were desperate that Dalglish should be brought in and how desperate they were to win trophies. Well you've got both and, I'm sorry if I'm showing optimism, but pessismism doesn't exist in my vocabulary.
I'm bored of all the negativity and just because I think this is our year doesn't mean I'm a "parody" account.

Regardless matey, I'm with you. wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dalglish is IMMENSE. Give him a 10 year contract! - 15/04/12 02:53 PM
Well stuff like "Daglish" top 5 manager in the world and Caroll top 5 player in the world easily makes you susceptible to criticism.
yeah carrols top3 in the world
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dalglish is IMMENSE. Give him a 10 year contract! - 15/04/12 03:03 PM
I think you need to realise Kenny hasn't managed at the top level for 15 years! And he's brought trophies in his first season back. And maybe Carroll is one of the best, he's only 22 and cost 35m, which was a sign of faith in his potential. He is a quality player, much better than a lot of other strikers in the league anyway.
Just lay off the lad will you's.

I don't have to wholeheartedly agree with his statements either, but ffs, give the lad a break will you, or would you rather carry on reading the usual trashy slagging off stuff....KENNY OUT NOW, and WE ARE CRAP stuff incessantly? sick
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dalglish is IMMENSE. Give him a 10 year contract! - 15/04/12 03:06 PM
Originally Posted By: Growler

I don't have to wholeheartedly agree with his statements either, but ffs, give the lad a break will you, or would you rather carry on reading the usual trashy slagging off stuff....KENNY OUT NOW, and WE ARE CRAP stuff incessantly? sick

No one is saying Kenny out, it's just that some of his statements are exaggerated
Originally Posted By: aldo

No one is saying Kenny out, it's just that some of his statements are exaggerated

As are the regular highly irritating negative and sometimes insulting offensive posts in here too.
Kenny out
Freedom of speech people

don't forget.
lol If we give him a new 10 year contract there better be a clause in it that says he can never sign another player for us again someone else has gotta do it because if he signs plyers for us over the next ten years we will be in the blue square conference by the tenth year
Originally Posted By: heggypompom
Freedom of speech people

don't forget.

I don't really care or a flying duck what his mission is. Multi accounts whatever. He's a breath of fresh air in this fart fume filled forum of late. mad
I woke myself up this morning with a fart filled duvet.
+1

Your comments are ridiculously over the top, but if you're genuinely that optimistic, I applaud you, lol. I'd rather see your posts than the OTT pessimistic and poisonous ones we see from some other users, any day of the week wink
+1
you sharing the bed with lumba? is there something you guys want to tell us ?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dalglish is IMMENSE. Give him a 10 year contract! - 15/04/12 06:07 PM

Thank you Growler. I sometimes may exaggerate, yes. But it doesn't take away from the fact that I want the best for my club and this is a happy moment after a dismal spell, yet some "fans" are still expecting doom and gloom.
Originally Posted By: *** Suso ***
+1
Good point Suso,however the last time I checked my arse was free from pompoms.
Originally Posted By: lumba
Originally Posted By: *** Suso ***
+1
Good point Suso,however the last time I checked my arse was free from pompoms.
laugh

so what yr saying is yr a giver rather then taker wink
Wouldn't you like to know. wink
I responded to growler not lumba but otherwise very funny
yea thats what they all say. we know the truth, you been sharing body odour with lumba
King Kenny is easily the best manager in our history! We MUST give him a new 10 year contract and he will deliver us sooo many trophies. We've got 2 trophies already under him and we can win the league with him next season.

On another note, Andy Carroll was superb. He is one of the best in the world right now (probably top 5) and we must make sure we keep him this summer!!!

And to think people were ridiculing me when I said we'll beat Everton!!

i smell a fish sick
This thread is clearly a wind up and designed to get people at each others throats.
ummm im still here trying to find the second trophy we won, cause, i like everyone in the chirpy mood over the victory against our bitter rivals but its like everyone keep forgetting it was a semi final and we have a very good team to face in the finals a team that is desperate for a piece of silverware this season, so we arent in the clear yet. As for carroll very happy he started scoring in a back to back game, but i thinking everyone is overdoing this 35 mill man as arrived praise and is yet to reach world class player. not trying to bring him down but if that match ended up with lfc on the losing side without his goal im sure he would of been the flop of the match based on his attempts and misses, but any how he scored. the season already basically over so lets play him and hope he catches some form, it would be good either way as his value probably go up, if the they consider selling him.
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
This thread is clearly a wind up and designed to get people at each others throats.

As are most threads on this forum, to be fair.
Let all get behind carroll and spur him on to getting more goals

blush
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
Freedom of speech people

don't forget.

I don't really care or a flying duck what his mission is. Multi accounts whatever. He's a breath of fresh air in this fart fume filled forum of late. mad

If he were genuine I'd agree with you. But it sounds like a p1ss take to me. Ah well... we'll give him the benefit of the doubt then.... coconuts!

Good, but I agree, a bit OTT in the optimism dept., but hey,I can live with that.
What THE HELL is wrong with that anyway when we've ALL been mentally battered from pillar to post on here and by our team for absolutely yonks now.

If our dear happy friend starts hurling unjustified abuse lies and obvious trollism, well that'd be a totally different barrel of trouts, but he hasn't, so long may he continue to pur'a smile on my face. grin
Hells bells. We could ALL do with a bit of that imho.

Plenty more cocnuts were they came from you know. laugh
© KopTalk Forums