KopTalk.com
More rumblings from the Salah camp about being open to a move to Spain, this might be to try and get a better contract or it may genuinely be true.
We have seen the best of Salah and i would be happy to see him go for big money. The longer the club leaves it the less money they will get. His continual selfishness and complete lack of willingness to use his right foot is costing us.
Originally Posted By kernowred
More rumblings from the Salah camp about being open to a move to Spain, this might be to try and get a better contract or it may genuinely be true.
We have seen the best of Salah and i would be happy to see him go for big money. The longer the club leaves it the less money they will get. His continual selfishness and complete lack of willingness to use his right foot is costing us.

I would let him go for a big fee but I don't think anybody can/will pay big for him right now
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

I would let him go for a big fee but I don't think anybody can/will pay big for him right now

i think you're right,we would have to wait till the summer.

Not this summer as both Real and Barca are struggling financially with no fans in their huge stadium, probably only PSG and City have some money, but nowhere near what Liverpool would ask

Not this summer as both Real and Barca are struggling financially with no fans in their huge stadium, probably only PSG and City have some money, but nowhere near what Liverpool would ask

I think we have missed the boat on selling any of the front 3 for a huge fee, due to the pandemic.

They are at their peak now, approaching their 30's, with the pandemic and the state of the big clubs, no one will come in with a huge deal for them in the next few years, in the next few years we will need to decide if we sign them up again on the huge contracts they will demand or let them go relatively cheaply to get them off the books and bring in a fee, or we just let their contracts run down and get no fee.

The good news is I do not see it like an Ozil situation, we will still be playing them and they should be top players into their early 30's.

We probably need to concentrate on bringing in their replacements, Jota is a start on this, we also have Harvey Elliott who hopefully will continue his development and become a first team player.
I'm the biggest admirer of Salah but if the money is right we should do it and use they money correctly like we did when we sold Coutinho. I still think replacing Firmino and keeping Salah is the better move though.
Originally Posted By Snakeye
I'm the biggest admirer of Salah but if the money is right we should do it and use they money correctly like we did when we sold Coutinho. I still think replacing Firmino and keeping Salah is the better move though.

Dont think we'll get much from a Firmino sale
I think there needs to be a definitive replacement here first!
You guys who want to sell or would be willing to sell Mo Salah I have just one question. Who would you replace the league�s top scorer with?!!!!
Originally Posted By Redro
You guys who want to sell or would be willing to sell Mo Salah I have just one question. Who would you replace the league�s top scorer with?!!!!

a two footed team player. Like Jota.

typical he should score today after that lol
grin

typical he should score today after that lol

You seem to be motivating Mo, good work, keep it up smile
Well if he is he is going about it in the right way!
He generally delivers more reliably than almost all cfs. I'd keep him if we don't get an enormous fee. We have to sign someone equally good. Who would that be? City have had to stick with Aguero because they can't do any better. Timo has hardly justified any anticipation there might have been. Mbappe is about the only one that is worth considering and could we get him?
Originally Posted By D500
He generally delivers more reliably than almost all cfs. I'd keep him if we don't get an enormous fee. We have to sign someone equally good. Who would that be? City have had to stick with Aguero because they can't do any better. Timo has hardly justified any anticipation there might have been. Mbappe is about the only one that is worth considering and could we get him?

Finally someone talking sense!!!
His second goal was absolute world class. Madness to even consider selling unless he wanted a move and as said, who could afford him?

All the front 3 have... 'suffered' due to the CB issues and the team just seems more subdued and the general play slower, especially with Henderson as CB. They've been crowded out a little and doesn't help that everyone knows to park the bus and hope to nick a goal.

I think I'd accept top 4, a good run in the CL and United not winning the title. Next season will be different.
If Salah isn't scoring he offers very little.
© KopTalk Forums