KopTalk.com
Posted By: Welsh_Wizard Throwing Ox to the Wolves. - 20/09/20 06:35 AM
Rumours that Wolves want the Ox.

Said that as long as we get back what we paid for him, we would be happy to let him go.

With his injuries, lack of impact, 35million would mean the net cost of the Jota transfer would be zero.

Plus the Ox is behind Fabinho, Keita, Thiago, Henderson, even Milner and Jones for that midfield slot.

If it helps to keep Grujic and Wilson who both have more potential, all to the good as well.
Posted By: RedJohn Re: Throwing Ox to the Wolves. - 20/09/20 08:09 AM
It would be a shame to see him go to be honest but considering his consistent injuries, I expect they'd sell if a good offer comes in.

I think he offers more than Keita and would put him ahead of Milner and Jones - when fit. He's direct and drives the team forward.
I'd rather sell Wilson if we need the cash and it doesn't seem like Grujic will feature if he hasn't by now.
Posted By: TheMightyLFC Re: Throwing Ox to the Wolves. - 20/09/20 08:46 AM
The Ox deserves to stay. Remember that 2nd goal in the 3-0 win over City in the CL. I don't think he'll want to leave he'll probably be able to stay.
Posted By: ecnirp98 Re: Throwing Ox to the Wolves. - 20/09/20 10:26 AM
He's one of the few MF we have who has a goal in him and runs beyond the attackers, but he is unavailable to often, if we got or money back at �35 million, I would take that and give Wilson a go in the squad.

Isn't he out for 2 months? can't see anyone buying him ATM.
Posted By: paul66 Re: Throwing Ox to the Wolves. - 20/09/20 10:51 AM
https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1307629928649814016
Posted By: Stanley Park Re: Throwing Ox to the Wolves. - 20/09/20 11:44 AM
his injury record is a concern but he is an impact player i would like to keep him
© KopTalk Forums