Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#636128 23/11/20 12:01 AM
Snakeye Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
What a wonderful signing he has been, became the first player to score in his first 4 home games in clubs history. 9 goals in 12 appearances so far which is a fantastic return. Long may it continue.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
J
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
J
Didn't think in a million years he would have this kind of impact. If you watch his performances it doesn't look like any kind of fluke either. Fingers crossed he can keep going.

Snakeye Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
What impresses me most is his movement without the ball and how he just glides between the defensive lines to get in the right positions. What a player.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
looks like my predictions of timo being better than jota might have to be revised

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
He has been excellent. He has pace, an excellent work rate and knows where the goals are.

A very clever bit of business.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Its no exaggeration to say he could win us the title this year. He is making a difference as did Salah in his first year. We have Thiago yet and hopefully a centre back in January

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
So good to have someone who can replace any of the front 3 without a significant drop off in abilty/goals, will also be able to step in to replace one when they are sold.

He reminds me abit of Ray Houghton, where he gets on the end of things and makes clever runs.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
At the moment it's very questionable whether it is any drop in ability or whether he is actually performing better than some of our starters.

Great signing though for sure. Can't wait to see more of him!

Sign Reus
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Ninja Skrtel
At the moment it's very questionable whether it is any drop in ability or whether he is actually performing better than some of our starters.

Great signing though for sure. Can't wait to see more of him!

Yeah, I mean in comparison to when we had to bring on the likes of Origi who gave very little goal threat, Origi has had some great moments for us, but I am sure opposition defences do not worry when we take Salah or Mane off to bring on Origi.

We should get to see Jota tonight! I would rest Mane if Salah is back.

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion