Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Everton title winner Andy Gray can see Liverpool losing Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah this summer.

Gray believes the Reds will struggle if they lose either player.

“I've been saying to you for some time I think he will leave Liverpool sooner rather than later and I think Mane might also," said the former Everton forward.

“If [Salah] told Liverpool 'by the way, I'm off this summer', I think they've got a real battle on their hands.

“I don't think Liverpool can afford to lose both of them.

“I don't know what their contract terms are, I'm not sure how long each has got.

“I guess Mane [would] come up and say: 'Well, if he's going I want to go as well'. It's a double battle. You only hope if you're Liverpool that the success they've had – Champions League victory last year, championship this year – that that would be enough to keep them at the club.

“But we know foreign footballers have a different view of the Real Madrids and the Barcelonas of this world.

“They desperately want to play for them, desperately."

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/everton-title-winner-gray-can-see-liverpool-losing-mane-and-salah-4335272?utm_source%3Dscoop-dragon%26utm_medium%3Drss-feed%26utm_campaign%3DFeed-Latest%2BArticles%2Bfor%2BLiverpool#popup-sso

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Poor old, slap head, bitter jock Andy...his cornflakes each morning these past few weeks, must have felt like swallowing razor blades!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
hes right but hardly news is it ? stating the bleedin obvious losing klopp would be a blow too there i gave you that tip for free

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Genius Andy,that must be why they pay him the big bucks.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
So Gray says he doesn't know how long they have on their contracts. They are tied down for a good few years yet old son. But of course had you bothered to look it up you would have realised that instead of making some stupid fukk off comment.

Who pays this tw@t now anyway?

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
It's only banter ......

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion