KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
They thought City had become immortal. Injury ravaged, who thought Norwich had a chance? The players rotting in City's reserves are beyond the ilk Norwich could hope to sign for their first 11. City spent 3 times their club record on a bench player. But Norwich dug in, and went at them. They showed no fear and d their game, and they come home with 3 points. They should be so proud. I know I have ulterior motives wanting Cit to lose, but what a marvelous match, what a marvelous game is football.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Just shows that no matter how invincible they may have seemed that anyone can still beat anyone in this league and that includes us.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I know quite a few city fans. They are very concerned over their central defence

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I know quite a few city fans. They are very concerned over their central defence

Laporte's injury is a big blow though I thought it would be Fernandinho who would step in, I suppose Pep tried a different option, the longer it takes for them to stabilise the better. That said, the hectic period just starting with CL football, I can only hope our forwards stay fit, because as we saw yesterday, Origi is nowhere near in terms of quality.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Since noone has managed to mention this earlier, I'd just like to add that I certainly hope our front 3 will stay fit for the whole season, or we're royally screwed!

Thanks for reading!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By van Gogh
Since noone has managed to mention this earlier, I'd just like to add that I certainly hope our front 3 will stay fit for the whole season, or we're royally screwed!

Thanks for reading!

grin grin grin grin

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

Laporte's injury is a big blow though I thought it would be Fernandinho who would step in, I suppose Pep tried a different option, the longer it takes for them to stabilise the better. That said, the hectic period just starting with CL football, I can only hope our forwards stay fit, because as we saw yesterday, Origi is nowhere near in terms of quality.

What they say is Fernandinhos role is to protect the back for so he is not an alternative to a central defender he is part of their system in that role. I don't know just repeating what they say

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By redordead13
They thought City had become immortal. Injury ravaged, who thought Norwich had a chance? The players rotting in City's reserves are beyond the ilk Norwich could hope to sign for their first 11. City spent 3 times their club record on a bench player. But Norwich dug in, and went at them. They showed no fear and d their game, and they come home with 3 points. They should be so proud. I know I have ulterior motives wanting Cit to lose, but what a marvelous match, what a marvelous game is football.

It's true, anybody can beat anybody in the EPL, I think only the Arsenal invincibles achieved an unbeatable record once, don't remember anybody else.

City's tactics is highly offensive with only one holding/defensive midfielder with a plan to outscore the opponent after 'confiscating' the ball, so sometimes the opponent will win or draw, I think they lost 4 games last year and even a home against Palace.

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion