Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad

Part 1

We are now a respected Champions League Team, no more hoping to get back in with the elite, we are now very firmly the elite, after this and last seasons dalliance with Big Ears.

Part 2

We are contenders for The Premier League, not just an outside shot for Top 4 like we were not so long ago.

Part 3

We may have the next couple of transfer windows without competition from Chelsea and Man City if they get suspended from buying any new players until the investigations by the various Footballing Authorities are concluded. Then you have the likes of Spurs who've got a big shiny new stadium to pay for, then Man Utd who are allover the place with Ole and Arsenal who need a new squad, never mind one or 2 players.
As propositions go we are the most eligible suitor for any decent player wanting to ply their trade in the Premier League.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles

Part 1

We are now a respected Champions League Team, no more hoping to get back in with the elite, we are now very firmly the elite, after this and last seasons dalliance with Big Ears.

Part 2

We are contenders for The Premier League, not just an outside shot for Top 4 like we were not so long ago.

Part 3

We may have the next couple of transfer windows without competition from Chelsea and Man City if they get suspended from buying any new players until the investigations by the various Footballing Authorities are concluded. Then you have the likes of Spurs who've got a big shiny new stadium to pay for, then Man Utd who are allover the place with Ole and Arsenal who need a new squad, never mind one or 2 players.
As propositions go we are the most eligible suitor for any decent player wanting to ply their trade in the Premier League.

So next season will be our season then, yeeeeesss

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
This time next year we'll be millionaires Rodney.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
I

Seriously really anal.

grin

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Das ist gut, c'est fantastique

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I’m always cheerful.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
It's nice to be a lunatic

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
I’m always cheerful.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
I don't understand the derision, I think your three reasons to be cheerful, are spot on Pickles, and I can find no fault in them.
We are now a completely different proposition to what we were a couple or three years ago. Klopp has built a squad (though weak in Spots) that can challenge the very best. Assuming we sign relevant quality to strengthen our weak spots this coming summer, we should undoubtably challenge for honours again next season, IMO.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion