Rate Thread
T
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
T
Check this out:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46495929

There's a particulary interesting comment in there. I suspect we all know what he means by it. Wonder if will be picked up and become a talking point generally.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Are you talking about the “we know what will happen there” comment regarding the scum game? He’s right if you were. We know they’ll play like a lower league team and park it.

T
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
T
Indeed. As I suspected, I didn't need to point it out smile

We need to be cautous though. They might surprise us this time with different tactics. They know they have a weak defence so may be more attacking than usual. They've been happy with the way they've played the last two games too... they're trying to reap maximum positivity from these games.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
They will come to spoil, waste time and foul at every opportunity. They will come with the intention of getting a point and the usual w@nkers they deploy will be in the starting 11.

So expect to see the likes of Fellaini, Matic and Herrera lining up in midfield.

Having qualified for last 16 of CL I don't see many of their squad playing 3 games in a week so they will be rested whereas our lads will be asked to step up v Napoli and again next Sunday.

As with all our opponents this season Klopp has picked his squads to get a result and they have duly obliged. Whoever plays for us will be ready to fight all the way for a win.

Would be good if they came and lay down like they did at City.

We are due an early goal at home in the PL. Would be nice to get it in what can be a very nervy match for players and fans.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Always the game of the season for me although nothing like it once was

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Can't see us resting players for Napoli or Utd, MF selection will be interesting with Keita & Fab doing well and Henderson trying to get in the team.

Mourinho will park the bus and try nick a result.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
So would Utd prefer us to win the PL, or beat us and help City win the PL?

I know a few Utd fans, living in Manchester, and we all know the rivalry go's back a long way, Man Utd fear our return, as Fergy did, so I think Utd would rather City win the PL, rather than their long term rivals.

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion