Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#581245 04/10/17 08:31 PM
G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G
Just a quick question.....if Catalonia were to get there independence would Spain kick FC Barcelona out of La Liga...can't see them wanting them playing in the Spanish League when the region wants to turn its back on the country.
So if they did where would Barca play ? Would the region of Catalonia start there own League or would they try to join the French or Portuguese League...

#581248 04/10/17 08:39 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You've also got Girona and I think Espanyol play in Barcelona too. Can La Liga afford to kick them out would be a better question.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Not sure very interesting question they could always come to the prem now wouldn't that be interesting ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Not sure very interesting question they could always come to the prem now wouldn't that be interesting ?
haha that would mean we would need United, Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Spurs.....and Barcelona....to all have a bad season...all at the same time....and us have an unbelievable one in order for us to win the Premiership Title...

#581255 04/10/17 09:42 PM
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Liverpool FC Forum

...apparently. whistle

#581260 04/10/17 09:50 PM
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By TheKopProphet
Originally Posted By Growler
Liverpool FC Forum

...apparently. whistle

Well, Dunk backed him up and said it's fine to start discussions about rival clubs.... so he's gonna take that to the bank. I think he's opened up 2 or 3 since then. Hopefully there'll be one for each club...

Dumbarton's away form has been worrying me this season.

G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G
Liverpool FC Forum

...apparently. whistle
Well the link with Barcelona is that it was mentioned they might come to the Premier League...Wild one I know...but if they did then they would be a direct rival to ourselves...so there is a link although it's a very weak one...

#581271 04/10/17 10:15 PM
G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G
Liverpool FC Forum

...apparently. whistle

Well, Dunk backed him up and said it's fine to start discussions about rival clubs.... so he's gonna take that to the bank. I think he's opened up 2 or 3 since then. Hopefully there'll be one for each club...
Sorry...is there some sort of limit on how many threads a person can open up on here....sorry if there is....anyway if it keeps people talking and discussing what's the problem...

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Liverpool FC Forum

...apparently. whistle

Really?

Please start a thread up so we can openly discuss.

I'm absolutely sure the forum meister and brain of Britain on ALL things footie related....and anything else you'd care to mention too no doubt <cough> could fill us all in with the finer details that we are all CLEARLY and most desperately yearning for. whistle

Last edited by Growler; 04/10/17 10:16 PM.
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Liverpool FC Forum

...apparently. whistle

Took the words straight outta my mouth Shaggy. They look stronger when Dougie Hill plays with Craig Barr in the middle but the manager doesn't seem to trust this pairing which is costing them,luckily next up is the Irn Bru cup against Stranraer which allows them to forget about the poor away league form.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion