Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
tories already selling off the nhs, 355,000 GP patients moved to a USA insurance company without consultation

Good people of the uk , save urselfs from these right wing vultures .

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I have explained maybe 20 or more times why the northern Ireland protocol came about you understand the reasons full well. And I said Boris will sort it and it looks like I was right. And if that's the only problem we have then Brexit was pretty much without incident for a society and economy of our complicity. Meanwhile in the EU......

Only the pig headed and remain ultras deny it has been a success. Not one major UK political party is talking about re-joining the EU there's a reason for that

What you have tried to do previously is blame everyone but Bojo for the N. Ireland Protocol. Despite the fact that Bojo agreed to it and signed off on it. Repeating a lie over and over doesn't make it true.

If brexit is such a success you will have no problem answering a few questions as you have read the WIthdrawal Agreement in its entirety, describing it as a fantastic achievement. Obviously apart from the N. Ireland Protcol which you immediately highlighted as a problen. No hold on, you didn't. .

If brexit is such a success why is the International Trade Secretary, Liz Truss refusing to answer questions about the problems facing british exporters trading with the EU. This is despite a written request from members of 6 different political groups in westminister.

If brexit is such a success why won't the british government publish an impact asssessment report of the trade deal with the EU. What have they to hide. Surely that would silence the doubters, calm businesses and map a clear route to the sunlit uplands.

If after brexit there are only a "few problems with paperwork on exports to the EU", why have the british government allocated £20 million to help small businesses with border issues and £30 million compensation to the fishing industry for disruption in the wake of brexit.

If brexit is such a success why is the british government advising british businesses to set up hubs in the EU (Bloody foreigners, over there in europe stealing our jobs)

If brexit is such a success why is it that the Bank of England expects the City of London to lose £25 trillion to £89 trillion in European derivatives trading business over the next year.

Do we have to wait 10 years (Rabb) 20 years (you) or 50 years (Rees Mogg) to see the sunlit uplands.

Brexit has been delivered, remainers no longer exist. It is time for the brexiters to deliver. I want my unicorn.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 27/02/21 12:24 AM.
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
stan is just an echo chamber, like the uk right wing media. he doesn't care about people in his country or anywhere.

alt righters need to be struck from society , they are lunatics and destroying everything. how do con-artists get so much friction its hard for me to understand. elite money men i suppose , selling snake oil just so they can keep all the cash...disgraceful people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmna-YQoB34

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
If brexit is such a success why is it that the Bank of England expects the City of London to lose £25 trillion to £89 trillion in European derivatives trading business over the next year.

Really ? I will take your word for it. And that's keeping you awake at night is it ? As I have said countless times Brexit has pros and cons I said that in 2016. But the pros outweigh the cons and even more so since 2016, the EU is in crisis, why don't you transfer your googling efforts into looking at the EU's troubles ? However if you really cant stomach being out of the EU, for you the solution is easy move the few miles over the border into the republic of Ireland. I notice you wont do that and I don't blame you neither would I.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Really ? I will take your word for it. And that's keeping you awake at night is it ? As I have said countless times Brexit has pros and cons I said that in 2016. But the pros outweigh the cons and even more so since 2016, the EU is in crisis, why don't you transfer your googling efforts into looking at the EU's troubles ? However if you really cant stomach being out of the EU, for you the solution is easy move the few miles over the border into the republic of Ireland. I notice you wont do that and I don't blame you neither would I.

Yet again, I would ask for a list of the pros that we have all been able to enjoy since we left.

In your own time.

Ithink we have covered some of the cons.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Excuse me I am still reeling from the news of the loss of the EU derivatives what a shock that was. No doubt all of Derry is in mourning at the moment

What are the pros ? well that would be democratic freedom something I would have thought an Irish nationalist would appreciate or have you abandoned that objective now ?

That means our politicians are directly accountable but it also means we can shape Britain in Britain and its people's interests and economy.

One example is Covid Vaccine whereas Britain got on with it the EU is still mired in internal squabbling. All of Britain will be vaccinated by July where we still in the EU we would not be vaccinated by next year.

Covid is simply an early example our economy and trade can now be shaped in our needs it wont happen overnight and yes there will be problems on the way.

I cant predict the future but in my view Briain will do well and the EU is likely to face some critical crisis sooner or later both political and economic. I could be wrong but why not focus your googling on how the EU is shaping up? In my opinion something is going to happen there what I don't know but it wont be good. That gives me no pleasure it will impact Britain very badly and no I don't hate europeans with you silly past comment and I feel for the people over there. I hope I am wrong in that

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Excuse me I am still reeling from the news of the loss of the EU derivatives what a shock that was. No doubt all of Derry is in mourning at the moment

What are the pros ? well that would be democratic freedom something I would have thought an Irish nationalist would appreciate or have you abandoned that objective now ?

That means our politicians are directly accountable but it also means we can shape Britain in Britain and its people's interests and economy.

One example is Covid Vaccine whereas Britain got on with it the EU is still mired in internal squabbling. All of Britain will be vaccinated by July where we still in the EU we would not be vaccinated by next year.

Covid is simply an early example our economy and trade can now be shaped in our needs it wont happen overnight and yes there will be problems on the way.

I cant predict the future but in my view Briain will do well and the EU is likely to face some critical crisis sooner or later both political and economic. I could be wrong but why not focus your googling on how the EU is shaping up? In my opinion something is going to happen there what I don't know but it wont be good. That gives me no pleasure it will impact Britain very badly and no I don't hate europeans with you silly past comment and I feel for the people over there. I hope I am wrong in that

Whilst you may not be reelin from the EU derivatives news it is yet another brexit bonus we weren't told about.

Democratic freedom from whom exactly? I think the situation in Ireland is slightly different as our neighbours and dear friends actually occupy part of our country.

You are rightly proud of your vaccine roll out and you are indeed ahead of europe. You are also ahead of europe in the covid death toll, are you proud of that also. 123,000 people dead up to this point. Is that the EU's fault as well?

You feel for the people of europe, isn't that nice. Yet when it comes to fishermen in the UK you are strangely lacking in empathy, stating as follows: "There will always be winners and losers from change". I don't remember that on the side of a bus either

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there will be more fun and games at the end of June when the transition period for the import of goods from the EU to the UK ends.

I can almost see the sunlit uplands.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

I was wondering if you were planning to answer any of these questions?

If brexit is such a success you will have no problem answering a few questions as you have read the WIthdrawal Agreement in its entirety, describing it as a fantastic achievement. Obviously apart from the N. Ireland Protcol which you immediately highlighted as a problen. No hold on, you didn't. .

If brexit is such a success why is the International Trade Secretary, Liz Truss refusing to answer questions about the problems facing british exporters trading with the EU. This is despite a written request from members of 6 different political groups in westminister.

If brexit is such a success why won't the british government publish an impact asssessment report of the trade deal with the EU. What have they to hide. Surely that would silence the doubters, calm businesses and map a clear route to the sunlit uplands.

If after brexit there are only a "few problems with paperwork on exports to the EU", why have the british government allocated £20 million to help small businesses with border issues and £30 million compensation to the fishing industry for disruption in the wake of brexit.

If brexit is such a success why is the british government advising british businesses to set up hubs in the EU (Bloody foreigners, over there in europe stealing our jobs)

Do we have to wait 10 years (Rabb) 20 years (you) or 50 years (Rees Mogg) to see the sunlit uplands.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
the bloody worst thing brexit is gonna do is make klopp leave us.

he hates brexit and uk politics, and he has a brain and spirit, not gonna bring his kids up in a right wing miserable crazed country..he will defo leave in summer.

Last edited by EMP; 28/02/21 09:08 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The sunlit uplands as far as I am concerned along with millions of British people is here now, we are a free country to do as we please. Remainers (although the majority are very quiet these days) only focus on economics Brexit was about far more than that.

I happen to believe we will be better off economically as well but I can't prove that, I can't predict the future, nor do I want to.

And I certainly don't want to spend my time arguing about the merits of European derivatives.

All my life I have invested in the stock market every week I get a magazine delivered called investors chronicle. The stock market is the perfect market you want to know about economics? forget the press look at the markets. Brexit is rarely mentioned in investors chronicle because its a none issue.

What is an issue is covid, the fiscal debt and spectre of inflation. That's what worries me. American long term bonds are raising interest rates a sure sign of pending inflation and a global slowdown. Brexit is small change.

Despite that, the stock market is going through the roof at the prospect of easing lockdown and the pound is stronger than its been for years 1.42 against the dollar last week.

If Brexit is causing economic problems it's not been noticed by the markets, that's because it isn't causing UK economic problems on a macro level. There are individual difficulties in some sectors I have never denied that, but that's always the case, and was the case when we were in the EU as well.

We are a complex economy there is (and always will be) winners and losers

Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion