Who are you? You are just a park, and parks can do nothing except for joggers

disrespectful

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
J
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
J
Agree/disagree with things here.

Taki going out on load I think is very odd.

Origi is now proving he has run his course here and should have been moved on.

Midfield is tepid.

Forwards suffering from lack of creativity in midfield and don't have there shooting boots on.

Jota was brought in to freshen things (and was working) up but has been injured for most of the season now, not really much we can do about that. Don't think it's specifically a system or false 9 things as we did OK when Jota was available.

You can find almost anything to moan about when things aren't going well but we did sign quality players and got them playing in our usual system but bad luck has hindered us.

I think with hindsight now it's clear we needed a lovren replacement, Matip was never going to be reliable as a back up but then again 2 long injuries to both CB's is a bit unprecedented.

So yeah as I keep saying, my view is we just kind of have to accept what is happening for now, when we have our actual 1st team back next year we should be back to normal.

I don't think it's a case of looking for problems which aren't there and acting like the whole team needs ripping up. 90% of the team we have built is world class, the problem is we have a good first 11 - 13 and when we have the injuries we have now it shakes our core. We won't get a world class 15 - 17 like City because we don't operate like that it's just not going to happen.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
harland sign him and all will be well. If city sign him might as well follow another sport

Haaland looks good in a different league...so did Werner and Havertz and look what's happened to them. Haaland if he comes to England, i don't think he will be banging in the goals like he has done in Germany.

For Liverpool...Nike have to pony up and bring in Mbappe if they want to feel the full value of a long and successful business partnership with the club. Possibilities are endless to where we could go with Mbappe onboard.

K
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
K
Originally Posted By Pickles
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
harland sign him and all will be well. If city sign him might as well follow another sport

Haaland looks good in a different league...so did Werner and Havertz and look what's happened to them. Haaland if he comes to England, i don't think he will be banging in the goals like he has done in Germany.

For Liverpool...Nike have to pony up and bring in Mbappe if they want to feel the full value of a long and successful business partnership with the club. Possibilities are endless to where we could go with Mbappe onboard.

In what world do you think Mbappe would leave Paris to come to Liverpool?

1) FSG won't sign a player with such a commanding fee
2) FSG won't sign a player with such a commanding salary
3) Madrid are also knocking on the doors
4) We are struggling to get 4th

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
French Football is going to be in the gutter after their TV deal tanked. No decent player worth their salt will want to be playing in France and that includes with PSG and the oil rich Arabs.

1) Nike will be helping out on the fee which is likely to be much less than reported...who in their right mind would pay 200m for a player with one year of his contract to run?

2) Again Nike will help with the salary

3) Madrid & Barcelona are struggling financially

4) This season has been a freak of a season with COVID and a ridiculous injury list for LFC. Make no mistake nobody in the world thinks we won't be up there next season amongst the best. CL is unlikely to be an issue even if we don't make it because the following season we will be favourites for it with Mbappe onboard.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
French Football is going to be in the gutter after their TV deal tanked. No decent player worth their salt will want to be playing in France and that includes with PSG and the oil rich Arabs.

1) Nike will be helping out on the fee which is likely to be much less than reported...who in their right mind would pay 200m for a player with one year of his contract to run?

2) Again Nike will help with the salary

3) Madrid & Barcelona are struggling financially

4) This season has been a freak of a season with COVID and a ridiculous injury list for LFC. Make no mistake nobody in the world thinks we won't be up there next season amongst the best. CL is unlikely to be an issue even if we don't make it because the following season we will be favourites for it with Mbappe onboard.

It's true that with Nike there is a chance but if we don't qualify for CL, I think Mbappe won't come and might extend for one year

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion